Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Minuette

Annie Gets Dressed

Minuette

A while back, Annie and I received some gifts from Mitsuki and her daughter Miki, as we were sorely lacking in the clothing department at the time. It's taken me a while to try all of the clothes on, and this short story is the last session trying on her clothes before I decided on a final look for her.

"Got my socks, admiring mah shoes, just ready for my dress."

14004525994_22bec2f61e_z.jpg

Annie, I have some bad news for you. Your butt is entirely too big to get in to the dress Miki and Mitsuki sent. Why don't you try one of the others they sent?

"What's that about my butt? Of course it fits, you're ridiculous."

14024101903_04fb0f94e7_z.jpg

This is not the time to be sensitive about your butt size. We only have one dress left to try and if it doesn't fit I don't know what we'll do.

"Ugh, fine..."

14000894442_bc42a1c198_z.jpg

"... gimme the thing and I'll toss it on."

14000898132_74938aa31d_z.jpg

An uncaptured and embarrassing dressing montage later...

"Why were you worried? Of course it fits! I look great in everything. Rina couldn't look this attractive if she tried."

14004099295_a816a0d7db_z.jpg

I was less worried about how you felt in the dress and more about whether you would be able to wear it at all... You do look well dressed though, dear.

"Naturally!"

------------------------

OMAKE!?

14004095925_c8af2fdfe1_z.jpg

"Please stop taking pictures, this is very embarrassing."

(My attempt and trying to make an action filled scene of Annie dressing herself... She nearly somersaulted off the bed, if I hadn't been supporting her I might have lost her to the floor!)

I couldn't take pictures of her dressing without including a picture of her whole outfit, that would just be criminal.

14004546464_8411a02532_z.jpg

Thanks for sticking it out with my crap photography for Annie's official photo debut! Next time on "Why does Annie insist on showing her boobs to everyone!?": A Day in the City? or Annie getting dressed again baha I'm expecting some new clothes soon.

"New clothes!? "

Minuette

Thank you! ^-^ It's my favourite of the outfits we were sent. I'm 90% sure the dress and socks are supposed to go together, haha, they're made of the same fabric.

Bouncing_Tigger

She looks really cute in her new outfit...and I'm glad she didn't have any problems with getting her butt into it!!

Azael

Such a cute outfit!

Minuette
She looks really cute in her new outfit...and I'm glad she didn't have any problems with getting her butt into it!!

I actually noticed while I was putting it on her that some of the seams in the ruffle skirt had popped. Booty game too strong.

Azael, thank you! ^^ I think so too.

mitsuki

Awww She is going to get a complex about her butt...or maybe she won't. She seems pretty confident about it. haha

A post from Miki:

Hello, everyone. I haven't posted here before but I wanted to show you some things I got from my penpal Annie.

14223074454_4cb48db17d_z.jpg

This is the cool drawing on the box.

14220934902_f119dd98a2_z.jpg

I love it!

14036707537_5a80131c0b_z.jpg

Annie's weather sounds as crazy as ours.

14036708777_6712c2d73a_z.jpg

The box is full of great things!

14219985951_e9cf1e387c_z.jpg

These stickers are awesome!

14223083144_3463925c80_z.jpg

These are fantastic cookies! Chocolate and hazelnut go great together!

14220941042_c5f762e207_z.jpg

And this bunny is so soft! Awww

Thank you, Annie!

Minuette

Before Annie came to me she was on a Dynamite body, so I imagine she enjoys having a smaller butt, since she can fit in more clothes. I love the pic of Miki with the rabbit! I'll post a picture of Annie with hers as soon as she calms down, she loves the pictures haha. I had a hard time deciding which one to send, too! The one Annie has is "blonde" with blue ears.

Annie also wishes for me to convey that it seems some of the stickers fell off the sticker sheet! We hope they didn't get lost in the box. :C She also is forcing me to tell you that she's jealous of Miki's Sailor Moon necklace, and would like to know where she can get one for herself, haha. We're bot so glad you loved everything, look out for another from us soon!

mitsuki

The bunny idea is awesome! I love it!

haha Some stickers have already found some new homes:

14043539859_7fcc4e6318_z.jpg

They are so cute! We wanted to have them in places we can see them. Thank you again for them!

I hope Annie can get the whole set of Sailormoon keychains. They are really cute. I have been trying to avoid all the 20th Anniversary merchandise which has resulted in me getting quite a few things but not everything. I think my plan is working. haha Some stuff is really high end. The fancy jewelry is awesome! The little purses, wallets, makeup, chocolates, and pajamas all look great. I haven't gotten any of those specific items but I love looking. I am not sure I could even eat the chocolates. They are too cute!