Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
CocoBliss

Other dollfie dream heads

CocoBliss

Whenever I get the money to buy a Dollfie dream body, I want to buy a different head for the body. I seen the ones on Volks USA website, and don't particularly care for those. But where would I get the other heads for purchase??

Wishlist: A Job,DDS Marisa,Reimu,& DDH-06

mitsuki

There are blank heads avaibale from Volks in normal and white skin. You can paint the faceup yourself or commission a faceup.

There are also finished heads available on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Most sellers won't ship outside Japan, so a proxy service would be needed. They allow you to bid on items and ship items you have won to the US from Japan. It is kind of expensive depending on the artist doing the faceup plus the proxy service fees. To make things worse, the exchange rate is pretty bad lately.

Example auction viewed through the proxy service Rinkya.com (search for "Dollfe Dream"):

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b119014507

Heads alone from limited Dollfie Dreams are also sold on Yahoo Japan Auctions. Used whole Dollfie Dreams come up on YJA, the figure.fm classifieds section, and Ebay that are sometimes quite affordable.

CocoBliss

Wow!! thank you for the info. I will check those websites out, and see what I can find.

Wishlist: A Job,DDS Marisa,Reimu,& DDH-06