Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Computer Repairs?

baldylox

Even tho Rei has her own laptop that she uses frequently, she still likes to mess around with my desktop setup. She recently found out that the computer I have now is new and that I had an older one that died. She asked if I still had the old one and when I told her yes, she seemed very excited.

She had me drag it out of the closet and give it to her to play with. I'm not sure if she's trying to fix it, use parts from it or adapt it to some other use. Either way, I wasn't too worried about it so I just let her have her fun.

It looks like Rei is pretty serious about this. She has my phone, her phone, her laptop and other tools all ready to go.

6060592164_713e31d60a_z.jpg

Seems that Seina is also helping Rei out. She even has her laptop and cell phone!

6060599740_5e8290a930_z.jpg

"Rei, all these plugs are not connected. Should I try and find the appropriate connectors for them?"

6060602224_1f85517786_z.jpg

Here's a quick picture of Rei's shirt. Anne made this for her using an old pillowcase that was hand embroidered. I want to say this pillowcase was made over 40 years ago.

6060046719_9c7e0946f2_z.jpg

"Yes Seina, please see if you can find any connectors that mate to those that are loose."

6060058199_1a9a0dbe95_z.jpg

"I will check online for this scematic. It seems the last one I found was not complete."

6060055935_74d4472cda_z.jpg

"Maybe I can talk with AsianEd... he knows computers well. Now to get him to actually answer my calls..."

6060604280_78624d3c12_z.jpg

"Hey Rei, how's it going? You two look busy."

6060062977_9b92847886_z.jpg

"Hello Sango, nice of you to come by."

6060611178_eaa411e844_z.jpg

S - "Papa said to open this package up with you as it may help with your project."

R - "Oh? Who is it from?"

S - "It says Mitsuki on the return address."

6060554242_750e539222_z.jpg

S - "There's a note here too."

6060556490_8ff932eb7f_z.jpg

"Are these home made cookies?"

6060560368_0ed2590fe9_z.jpg

"We best hide those as soon as possible. If Manami finds out, they will be gone in no time. Mituski usually sends us cookies in her packages, she is extremely nice to us."

6060007727_d1244898a2_z.jpg

"How nice. She also sent us this Texas sized glass. I wonder if I can use it to put flowers in...."

6060562622_f69ac196aa_z.jpg

"Look Rei, this was also in the box. It looks like one of those new laptops we see online so often."

6060570028_7c7ee3e3f4_z.jpg

"No way! I know that is not what I think it is!"

6060567564_cb23f1d855_z.jpg

"Well, it sure looks like one of those Macbooks to me."

6060565196_79c5dd00e0_z.jpg

R - "This is so nice! I could never guess that Mitsuki would send us such a nice present! I have been wanting one of these ever since they were released!"

S - "I had no clue you were so into this Rei. I guess it's good that she sent this along then."

6060575098_d690c5a75a_z.jpg

S - "It's shiny enuff, that's for sure."

R - "I cannot wait to give this a try!"

6060577666_86621a7583_z.jpg

Hey girls, I see you got something really nice this time. That was very nice of Mitsuki to send, wasn't it?

R - "Yes Papa! I love it! I must email her as soon as possible to thank her."

S - "I guess we deal with Mitsuki a lot here huh?"

Yes Sango, Mitsuki is a big part of our family, she's very important to us. You and Elisabeth will get to know her well in time.

6060572384_343070e303_z.jpg

Seina - "Let ME see!"

6060580068_efa8b7b0a2_z.jpg

"Wow, this blows my laptop out of the water. I will have to borrow this as soon as Rei-Oneesan gets done."

6060036513_9174619547_z.jpg

"Thank you Mitsuki! We love the gifts!"

6060034041_d27849fa1d_z.jpg

"Now let us return to fixing this old desktop! I have renewed hope that we can repair it with the help of the new laptop."

6060582380_14cb014b85_z.jpg

"Can I help too? I want to rip something apart with these cool pliers!"

6060038647_ba3e3e8020_z.jpg

"I am going to rip up these cookies.... hee hee."

6060044353_fb31a27214_z.jpg

Thanks again Mitsuki! My girls were very happy with the new gifts! Especially Rei.... I've never seen her so giddy before.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AerisAquata

Oh, wow, how nice of Mitsuki! That's certainly on my list of things to get for my future girls.

OtakuDepot

Wow, a new apple laptop - Mitsuki is really spoiling you and your girls!!! That was so nice of her.

I hope Rei has success with your old computer, it can't hurt to have another one running in the house. My girls keep bugging me to get my 2 older ones running again.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Galvatim

Haha, nice! Mitsuki is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met!

Aoi-chan says Rei should contact her online. I had to get a second Macbook recently since Aoi is always on her's...

baldylox
Oh, wow, how nice of Mitsuki! That's certainly on my list of things to get for my future girls.

Yes, Mitsuki is my DD Guardian Angel. She is always watching over me and my girls! Good luck on the laptop! They're available all over so I'm sure you can get one.

Wow, a new apple laptop - Mitsuki is really spoiling you and your girls!!! That was so nice of her.

I hope Rei has success with your old computer, it can't hurt to have another one running in the house. My girls keep bugging me to get my 2 older ones running again.

Hee hee.... she spoils me rotten! I love me some Mitsuki! Rei got the computer up and running again but its so old that it's slower than Christmas. So she won't use it when she has that slick new Macbook to play with. I think she has it set for a backup hard drive and that's all. You should get yours going for your girls. Then they can all email each other back and forth!

Haha, nice! Mitsuki is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met! Aoi-chan says Rei should contact her online. I had to get a second Macbook recently since Aoi is always on her's.

Yes she is indeed! Ever since the first time I met her she's been great. I need to find something to send to her now...

I will let Rei know Aoi wants to hear from her. I'm sure that will make her happy. Since Rei now uses the Macbook, Sango has inherited the other one. Mamimi used to use it on occasion but she's been using my desktop more since it has a bigger screen. Ha ha!

Billy

Nakitaninja

I just wanna come over to play at your house. T-T

It looks like so much fun!!!!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

bethykins

awwwh this story is so sweet im sure sango will have competition for those cookies!!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

otakusan

6060602224_1f85517786_z.jpg

LOL this reminds me of the the two little droids from Chobits SOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!

baldylox
I just wanna come over to play at your house. T-T It looks like so much fun!!!

Haha! Anytime you can drop in, please feel free!

awwwh this story is so sweet im sure sango will have competition for those cookies!!

Thank you very much! The cookies got split up evenly between all the girls. Rei made sure to divy them up properly. Manami wasn't too happy about it tho.

LOL this reminds me of the the two little droids from Chobits SOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!

Sumomo! Eeee! She was too cute. Obnoxious at times but still cute. Persocoms are something I wish we really did have, that would rock!

Billy

Waynio

Glad to see Sango finding a place in the house!!! Hope rei finds a use for the computer.

Wayne

baldylox
Glad to see Sango finding a place in the house!!! Hope Rei finds a use for the computer

Thanks! I think Sango will fit in well with Rei as well as the rest her new sisters. And Rei has been happily surfing the net as well as listening to new music on her Mac. She loves that thing!

Billy

littlebearries

Sprout: Sango....

... uhm... yeah, ok, anyways, I LOVE Rei's shirt, Anne did an awesome job!!! And OMG, the little Pure Neemo helper... that is so disgustingly cute... she *deserves* all the cookies!!!! And Mitsuki is awesome XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Sprout: Sango....

... uhm... yeah, ok, anyways, I LOVE Rei's shirt, Anne did an awesome job!!! And OMG, the little Pure Neemo helper... that is so disgustingly cute... she *deserves* all the cookies!!!! And Mitsuki is awesome XD

Hello Sprout! I take it you liked Sango in this story? If so, thank you very much!

And thanks about that shirt Rei has, isn't it cool? I like that is has some history to it as well as some cool details. Rei just says it's comfy so that's all i have to go on from her.

Seina was a fun one to add in this time around. She and Rei have been palling around a bit but I just haven't shown much of that. I may have to know that my Trio of Terror is complete!

Yes, Mitsuki is great. She spoils my girls worse than I do and THAT is saying something!

Billy

littlebearries

Hello Sprout! I take it you liked Sango in this story? If so, thank you very much!

Oh... I suspect Sprout likes Sango more than just in this story... I think she feels some sort of bond with her... huh... can't imagine why...

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Oh... I suspect Sprout likes Sango more than just in this story... I think she feels some sort of bond with her... huh... can't imagine why...

That's so cute! I knew my suspicions were right. I'll have to see about getting Sango to write to Sprout since they seem to be kindred spirits.

Billy

Dolly

Looks like quite the fun project for your girls! I get a kick out of that wee little on helping out, Rei picked the perfect helper. And congrats to her on the new laptop, what an awesome surprise gift!

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

baldylox
Looks like quite the fun project for your girls! I get a kick out of that wee little on helping out, Rei picked the perfect helper. And congrats to her on the new laptop, what an awesome surprise gift!

They seemed to enjoy it for sure. Seina is too cute! She's a great helper too. Rei and Sango both like her alot. And thank you! She loves the new Macbook.

Billy