Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
chien

Licht BJD Releases Stylized Eyes

Cauldroness

Sadly, it doesn't look like any of them come in 20, 22, or 24mm. I love how Sakura looks, I'd totally get it in 22 if they made that size.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Amber

I love the Rika and Rainbow eyes. They're really pretty. I think they'd look nice in Rise or KOS-MOS.

Ayuuya

Oh man, these are gorgeous * A*

I really like the Galaxy & Rika eyes, the Rainbow eyes also interest me since they look like circle lenses lol. Oh man, if I wasn't feeling guilty about buying a whole bunch of dolly things I'd probably order some right now;;;

maybe next month...

Yukamina

Wow, I'd like some of these for my resin dolls There's an doll artist who will have some similar eyes with cool designs for sale too, but I'm not sure when they'll be available (the site is sc-doll.net)

chien

I really love the Galaxy eyes myself. *___*! I did notice that they don't come in sizes you usually see for DD, but I wonder if 18mm might be passable for the dolls with smaller eyes.

I love SC-Dolls and follow her Flickr but never noticed that she made eyes too. Wow, they're super gorgeous!!

Innocentsake

Aww the designs for these eyes are really awesome! Makes me sad that they don't come in bigger sizes. My favorite is the Sakura Mai and then the Galaxy ones I sent them an e-mail asking if there is any way to get them made in bigger sizes. Figured the worst thing they can say is no so why not ask~

Edit: They replied back saying that at present they can only do the sizes they currently offer. It was worth a shot I love how fast they replied back though!

chien

Thanks for posting your reply! :3!!!

Riceballalien

I am entranced by the Sakura Mai eyes , and think the Rika ones are awesome. Thanks for sharing this! ^_^

Innocentsake
Thanks for posting your reply! :3!!!

No problem I think people who want these eyes in bigger sizes for their DD girls should send them an e-mail letting them know. Perhaps if they get enough people asking for bigger sizes they might possibly consider making them available in the future

DreeiranBleck

This eyes are so cute! I don't know what, but... I want one!! Thanks for the information.

VisceralOne

Wish we knew what they looked like in a DD. :/

chien

They're much too small for most DD's, unfortunately. :,3 I think the bigger sizes they have might work for Rise or Alna, but not many others. They're probably really good for anyone who got the little SQ Lab kids though. Maybe I'll pick up some the next time I order some wigs.

Rainbowangel

I'm also interested to see what the 20mm/22mm/24mm eyes look with a Dollfie Dream. I think prehaps they might be too round in shape rather than the slightly more oblong shaped eyes that tend to look better with a Dollfie but still intrigued nevertheless.

katnaper

Oh my. Kaylus would be deadly with those blue Cat eyes. Thanks fir posting this.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

yokha

OH MY God! Thankyou for posting this, now I can get a beautiful eyes for myVMF and angel philia girls.