Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
GagaDolls

First photo session for Neris

GagaDolls

So my Neris, who I named Mizuumi, had her first photo session today. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with looks for my first DD, but I settled on a sweet pink pink matched with her default eyes. Her character is based off Gundam Seed's Lacus Clyne, so she's a sweet pop singer quite like Lacus was (and their names both mean 'lake').

Thanks for looking and I enjoy sharing (and spoiling) this girl.

pink_princess_by_darkregrets-d48cyyb.jpg

gentle_by_darkregrets-d48czs6.jpg

Edited by Guest

Waynio

She's so adorable!! Love the look!! Being a somewhat of a Lacus fan myself, excellent choice for an inspiration.

Wayne

iomi

neris has a beautiful sculpt i'm sure she'll be more popular with time, cuz i love her too ♡ ! the name Mizuumi suits her well ^^

also love that wig !! I think it's the first time I see her with a pink wig , gives her a cute look :3

oh not sure if i should mention this ^^' but maybe you didn't notice, her eyes seemed to have moved backwards. you'll just have to push them to the front ( you can look at Neris's default picture to see the correct placement)

I hope to see more pictures ! you have a lot of time to spoil her XD

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

GagaDolls

Waynio thank you!^^

iomi thank you! I actually ended up fixing the eyes because they wouldn't sit in their proper place due to the hot glue Volks had used. I finally managed to get it out and her eyes sit in their proper place now.XD I was too excited to do it late last night, but now it's out and the eyes sit as they should. Thanks for the input. ^^

Suzuna

In the first pic, her eyes having shifted out of place actually looks cool, like she's looking up and to the side. It does look a bit odd in the others though!

AerisAquata

Your girl is so pretty! I love the wig and tiara she's wearing.

GagaDolls

Thanks for the input guys.

I changed the photos to the most recent set I took today after I had removed the hot glue. I hope it looks better?

I want to get smaller eyes in blue with a dark pupil. Neris' defaults are a little too dominating of her face for me. XD

littlebearries

She looks so lovely! I really like the pink wig and soft look of her!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

GagaDolls
She looks so lovely! I really like the pink wig and soft look of her!!!!

Thank you so much, I'm happy you like her.

iomi

aaaaaaaah so beautiful ;w; ♡ we need more beautiful pictures of (neris) like these !! (something i'll have to work on soon too hehe)

i LOVE the second picture so much her eyes looks much better now and i think her default eyes show very beautifully , you captured them perfectly here~~~ it also blends well with the pink wig !!!

would like to see your girl in more outfits

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

geminidoll

Neris looks lovely. Really like the soft look of her wig. The tiara is a perfect touch.

baldylox

Oh very nicely done! Her new look is very cute. That wig suits her well and shows off her eyes and cheeks.

Good choice on her name too! Congrats on getting her all set up!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OtakuDepot

She is really adorable. I agree with Balldylox, that wig is very nice on her and brings out the slight blush in her cheeks. She's looking very lovely.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

otakusan

Oh.. i just fav these pictures at flickr too.. she looks so sweet.. specially love that wig on her

GagaDolls

Thank you all so so so very much for the wonderful feedback and compliments. >w

Alphakitty

I think everyone else has already said this, but that wig is just stunning on her!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

SirNarwhal

Love the wig + eyes combo. Completely gets rid of the whole "Dune" thing going on otherwise. Lovely pics!

GagaDolls

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I wasn't sure if the wig would suit her at first, but as soon as I put it on it all came together. I'm happy you all like her with the color and style!

DefectiveAngel

She looks gorgeous with that pink wig. It's a wonderful look for her and I just love how beautiful it makes her blue eyes.

You managed to really make a lovely new look for her and give her a great new name.

Pupi

She looks really good with pink hair** the hair decoration / tiara matches her outfit!

She have also a really cute name! It have a nice sound... "Mizumi-nee-san!"

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab