Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
laurenk418

Looking for a seamstress

laurenk418

As the title says, I'm in need of an experienced seamstress/sewer who can make a custom outfit for me, for a price of course. The outfit would consist of a scarf, a short kimono, and a pair of stockings. If you're also able to craft accessories as well (shoes, hairpin) that would be great but not at all necessary. The outfit would be made to fit a DD II L/Shapely Bust. Please reply with examples of previous work if interested. Bare in mind I am a new member so I am yet unable to respond to any private messages regarding this, so posts in the thread are preferred. As I cannot yet either post images a rough estimate based on the information above would be much appreciated. If you have read this far, thank you for your time

SydiaYuki

(i think you should ask a moderator to move this topic on the "looking for" section )

However, unluckly , i'm a seamstress but for humans, i've just started sewing for dolls/DD so i'm not so experienced in this field , i've sewn a pair of panties and a gilet/sleeveless jacket , but i think you could ask/see/contact on the section "Members Custom Items Shops" some of the users of this forum which have their shop/thread about what they sew and create, maybe some of them can take commissions like yours (Ren and Kuraikawai are very good but for what i know they had closed custom commission, at least for now)

****** My Custom DD outfits shop ******My Custom Faceups shop ******

Girls at home:

Lilac - DD2 WS + DDH-06 /Primrose - White Christmas Alna head /Iris - DDS NS + DDH-05 modded /Amaryllis - MDD NS + DDH-06 modded

pscindy_13

hello~

i am a dollfie dream seamstress and have made everything you are asking for already

i have been doing this for over a year or 2 now and have great reviews on my outfits~

i'll be more then happy to do your outfit for you :3

laurenk418
hello~

i am a dollfie dream seamstress and have made everything you are asking for already

i have been doing this for over a year or 2 now and have great reviews on my outfits~

That sounds great! I went through your post history trying to find some examples of work but couldn't see any sales threads with images, would you mind posting some here?

pscindy_13
hello~

That sounds great! I went through your post history trying to find some examples of work but couldn't see any sales threads with images, would you mind posting some here?

sure! no problem~

(this is to show the shoes, kimono and hair pins i have done)

http://www.figure.fm/en/post/52653/surprise+baggies+for+sale+XD.html

(and these are the outfits i have done. all of these are my design . the one with the anime pics next to them is custom orders i have done)

http://www.figure.fm/en/post/51584/Dollfie+Dream+customs.html

laurenk418
hello~

Color me impressed! Unfortunately as a new member I still have limitations on my account so I can't post any images or links, but if you have an email I can contact you at I can send you all the references I have in mind for the outfit and you can see whether you'd still want to take it on or not c:

pscindy_13
hello~

Color me impressed! Unfortunately as a new member I still have limitations on my account so I can't post any images or links, but if you have an email I can contact you at I can send you all the references I have in mind for the outfit and you can see whether you'd still want to take it on or not c:

kk~ my email is :

kairirocks07@yahoo.com

i look forward to your email :3

laurenk418
i look forward to your email :3

Email sent!