Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Eustia

Green wigs.

Eustia

I'm after a green wig for the second girl I am planning, yet green seems quite a rare colour. It is either too light, fluro type greens, or more teal-ish. So if you know of any stores with green wigs, I'd like to see some options!

http://formydoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=2011&b_code=B20090308035539&c_code=C20090308035627 is the nicest I've seen so far, but I rather wanted this for yet another girl I am planning. So please, link me other green options!

Ayuuya

Right now Leekeworld has a limited "Olive" colour, personally it doesn't seem that olive to me -- But I think it's a nice green. Other than that they also have this wig that's a light green with a bit of a gradient... But that's all they have that is green. They do offer wigs in Turquoise which looks more like a mint green imo.

Peakswood doesn't have any green wigs on display -- But they have a wig colour chart on some of their wigs, so maybe you can request/order a wig if you mention in your order that you'd like a certain wig in a certain colour? You would have to ask them directly to be sure though :'D

Eustia

Those are certainly some more options, thanks!

One of them may well do one character I have planned, though I am currently looking for a darker green, not these lighter ones. So, if people can keep suggesting stuff, it would be welcomed!

kymaera

Unfortunately, it's one of their past limited colors, but Leeke also has had a really nice green color in the past:

batter_up_zps7090a804.jpg

You may still be able to find it around, though.

Happy Camille also does custom wigs and has a variety of colors. You'll probably want to find a group order. They happen frequently on DoA.

Here's a link to the page on Ersa Flora which has a good display of the colors and styles:

http://ersaflora.ipower.com/?p=586

Eustia

Still looking for some more options for green wigs, if anyone has any further suggestions.

DarkAvenger696

Hey I was on this site http://www.wigs2dolls.com/bjd/en/colourchart-5-list.htm when I was looking for a nice pink wig for one of my dolls they have some great green color options and when you browse the wigs on the right side it tells you what colors are available for that style here is just a link to the chart for the hair tones =)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8796 <--bought one of the great green wigs that I linked to them so this is from that company just so you know what the one green looks like!

HardCandy13

Leekeworld Art/Unique wigs will definitely stain. They are covered in Hair Chalk/ pastels to create those colors.

Their regular wigs should be more than fine though, since the color is in the fibre itself rather than sprinkled on like their Art wigs.

elektroeule

i am about to get the green straight wig from Usagihime for my C.C.