Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

SmartDoll vs DD3/DDdy body comparison NSFW

Hitoma

I've been wondering this for awhile and I thought I might as well ask now.

Is it possible to put Mirai's bust and torso on a DDIII body? I don't like Mirai's thin arms and I'm sadden by the limited knee bending, but I love her bust and torso. Maybe her butt would cause problems with DDIII legs?

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

baldylox
I've been wondering this for awhile and I thought I might as well ask now.

Is it possible to put Mirai's bust and torso on a DDIII body? I don't like Mirai's thin arms and I'm sadden by the limited knee bending, but I love her bust and torso. Maybe her butt would cause problems with DDIII legs?

Hey there. Using Mirai's bust and torso on a DD3 skeleton won't work due to the internal size differences of the skeletons as well as the connections of the arms and legs into the bust and torso. There would either be large gaps where the legs and butt are or they would overlap and cause issues when you moved them from standing to sitting.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Hitoma

That's too bad. I would love it if the smart doll could fit on a DD. Ah well.. Maybe in the future I'll just have to buy a smart doll for the body. Thank you for replying!

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png

Taru

I really like the upper torso of the smart doll body, she has thinner shoulders and it looks more esthetic to me c:

I'm really starting to like smart dolls even more

Caiticat

I like that the smart dolls spine actually looks like one xD pretty girls

angy1800

thanks for the shooting!

It helps me a lot to make my mind on the bodies

I want both!!!!

at home: Angel philia Lena

soon :Haruka Niimi

acexkeikai2

Thank you for posting this, I really want one of Danny Cho's girl now

baldylox
thanks for the shooting!

It helps me a lot to make my mind on the bodies

I want both!!!!

Thank you for posting this, I really want one of Danny Cho's girl now

You're welcome! I'm happy to help if I can.

Billy

PerlaNemesis

If only Smart Doll was available in WS, I would definitely get it for my Saber. Appearance wise the body definitely looks better than DDIII.

DD family: Miyuki (DDH-03+Obi50), Saber (Alter v2 on DDIII + L bust)

Rainbowangel

Its interesting to see the head comparison photos between the Dollfie Miko/DD 06 head and Mirai because at first glance Mirai appears rather similar to Miko yet in these photos you can clearly see there are noticable differences. I already own the Miko sculpt and was a little put off thinking Mirai might look too similar but she clearly isn't, which for me, is a good thing.

pitterpat

Thank you for sharing this wonderful guide! Now I get to see how the Smart doll looks compared to Volks' DD series.

;o; I look forward to future sculpt releases for Smart dolls, love how the body looks and poses, but the two heads now lack profile definition that I prefer.

idiolect
If only Smart Doll was available in WS, I would definitely get it for my Saber. Appearance wise the body definitely looks better than DDIII.
Even if it was available in WS there's no guarantee it would match Volks's WS. It probably won't, given how normal skin doesn't.

yokha

The smart doll LBust can fit DDdy III body perfectly, now my alna has more natural looking bust hha, anyway thank you for posting the comparison billy, its really helps

Lore
Bust sizes, torso seams and the shapes and head sizes. Mirai has quite the egg shaped noggin!

LOL That's exactly what I was thinking too! It's been the only thing that puts me off about the SmartDoll. I love everything else about them, but her forehead is too high. From what I've seen of other people's photos (not yours) you get a ton of them where the wig is placed too far back or her bangs are not parted properly and it doesn't look good...like she's got water on the brain. I guess DD's are a bit more forgiving in that area.

Still, it won't stop me from buying one in the future. Especially now that Danny's releasing the male version soon.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

Chiisekai

Thanks again for these comparison shots! This is one of the reasons why I went with a Smart Doll for my first BJD, I really like how Danny dealt with the torso seam that I found pretty unattractive on the Dollfie Dreams.

Nozomi02

This makes me even more excited for my Smart Doll. I just ordered Ivory Futaba, and I'm so looking forward to her arrival!

At home:

DDH-05: Kimiko

DD Snow Miku: Miss Yum Yum

Smart Doll Ivory: Yuki

Smart Doll Chitose

Smart Doll Eiji: Hotohori

DD Saber Extra

DDH-07/SmD Hybrid: Maki

Smart Doll Harmony

Smart Doll Twilight

DDH-10 MDD: Anzu Futaba

Smart Doll Crimson Kai: Takeshi

Natulip05

I was always curious about this. Thank you for taking the time to do this photo shoot.

I wish Mirai's calves were less skinny but I love her anyway.

MrFjmg03

Thank you so much for the review. This was amazing and very detail. I think my mind is almost set I do new a smart doll. Not sure if I will get the girl first or the boy. But I love how natural the Large bust look. If I get my Ebony I will be getting the large bust for sure

Suldrun45

Did you see the new busts Danny has just released? Bigger, bustier (oppaier?), XL size, in both normal skin and tan.

Just wondering which size of clothes might fit them...

http://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/featured-products/products/painted-extra-large-bust-option-part

canurw10.jpg

http://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/featured-products/products/ebony-paint-extra-large-bust-option-part

canurt10.jpg

baldylox

I did see the new busts and I am certainly going to get one for my Mirai! I'm pretty sure anything that fits a Volks DDdy or SD16 girl should work for this new chest.

I really like the look and shape of this new bust, very sexy!

Billy

MrFjmg03

Dang it! Now m regretting not have waited to order my Ebony. If I just had wait a few more days for sure I would have order the XL bust

K-2

Does anybody know, is the extra large bust actually larger than the large bust, or is it just uh, pointier?

MVSig.jpg

senyac

I ordered two last night , one for Ebony and one for Mirai and Kizuna , they will have to fight over it

I will post photos once they arrive

princesspink
I did see the new busts and I am certainly going to get one for my Mirai! I'm pretty sure anything that fits a Volks DDdy or SD16 girl should work for this new chest.

Billy

Thank you very much for the great review!

It is very helpful!

Marilyn

I found this today while doing research and though others might find it useful: a link to Cool Cat measurement chart showing the difference in sizes between SmD / DD2 / DD3 / DDdy Ironically, I can't find the chart on their official site, only on their twitter feed.

It's missing almost all the DDdy bust measurements but it's still useful IMHO.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.