Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Halo Time!

Galvatim

Louise and Sakura are good friends. Besides both being magical girls, they love to play video games with each other. Especially the Halo series.

But they can't play video games all the time, so I got them some Halo Minimates figures to play with!

6121733490_14229ef763.jpg

001 by galvatim, on Flickr

6121735400_9a2269e66f.jpg

002 by galvatim, on Flickr

Louise got a hold of Halo's star character, the Master Chief!

6121196475_3aa33e5281.jpg

004 by galvatim, on Flickr

Sakura is currently playing with Noble Six an Elite in blue armor.

6121198659_aa0a412596.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

Besides quite a few of the figures, I got a pair of Warthogs for the girls. One of them claims to hold six figures...

6121200291_e24df621b9.jpg

007 by galvatim, on Flickr

Natsuki tries to fit six figures in to the 'Hog...

Natsuki: "Maybe if I put this one here..."

6121202235_bcb89cff00.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

Natsuki: "This is hard! It says it holds six figures right? Hmm..."

6121204091_1da1448d3b.jpg

009 by galvatim, on Flickr

Natsuki: "There you go. Obviously, it's ment for figures of Six, from Battlestar Galactica."

6121206017_2d8de8542a.jpg

011 by galvatim, on Flickr

Sakura: "Oh, Natsuki... That's only five figures..."

6121207867_c632a518dc.jpg

012 by galvatim, on Flickr

Louise: "Vroom, vroom! My Rockethog will deal with this new Cylon threat! Pew pew!"

I think the "Six figures" claim was a typo... Well, the girls seem to be having fun, so it's ok.

XOHimitsuOX

Its cute seeing them playing with their toys

baldylox

Soooooo cute! I love seeing your Louise and she is just so adorable in that dress! And her going "pew pew!" ups the kawaii tenfold! Ahhhhh!!

Those are some neat toys tho. Everyone looks to be having a lot of fun. Leave it to Natsuki to try and stuff all the "reccomended" figures in there! Ha ha!

Great pics, those are fun!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

That is so cute! Their outfits are adorable! I wish I had a 6 figure salary so I could buy them more toys.

scripple

Your girls sure have lots of fun toys to play with. Looks like they're having a good time. Very cool.

Galvatim
Its cute seeing them playing with their toys

Thanks!

Soooooo cute! I love seeing your Louise and she is just so adorable in that dress! And her going "pew pew!" ups the kawaii tenfold! Ahhhhh!!

Those are some neat toys tho. Everyone looks to be having a lot of fun. Leave it to Natsuki to try and stuff all the "reccomended" figures in there! Ha ha!

Great pics, those are fun!

Billy

Haha, Louise is always adorable!

I like these little "block" figures. I have most of the Star Wars and Eva Kubrick figures from Japan too.

Natsuki figured there had to be a way to get six figures in there. Even though it only holds five, each figure is named Six...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Oh, the girls had tons of fun! They say they need more figures though...

That is so cute! Their outfits are adorable! I wish I had a 6 figure salary so I could buy them more toys.

Haha, I wish I had a 6 figure salary too! So many more outfits and presents I could buy them... That reminds me that I need to look for a chair, so that you-know-who has a place to sit...

Galvatim
6121207867_c632a518dc.jpg

This is just TOOOOOO CUTE

Haha, Louise is my little cutie!

Your girls sure have lots of fun toys to play with. Looks like they're having a good time. Very cool.

They stay well-entertained! I wouldn't want Aoi-chan to get mad about her or her sisters being bored!

dreamcore

Seeing them play with toys like that is adorable, and I agree that Louise's dress is very cute!

OtakuDepot

I can't help it. While they are all really cute playing with the figures nothing can beat how cute Louise looks!!! OMG she's too adorable.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

littlebearries

Bwa ha ha ha, figures of Six... I LOVE IT!!!!

Chief just bought a t-shirt from my friends at DragonCon a few days ago... I wish I'd been there for that

And how cute is that little dress... and the "pew pew" TOO CUTE!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Waynio

That's too cool!!

Wayne

Galvatim
Seeing them play with toys like that is adorable, and I agree that Louise's dress is very cute!

Thanks, Dreamcore!

I can't help it. While they are all really cute playing with the figures nothing can beat how cute Louise looks!!! OMG she's too adorable.

**James.

Haha, Louise seems to be the most popular of my girls here! I hope she doesn't let the fame go to her head!

Bwa ha ha ha, figures of Six... I LOVE IT!!!!

Chief just bought a t-shirt from my friends at DragonCon a few days ago... I wish I'd been there for that

And how cute is that little dress... and the "pew pew" TOO CUTE!

Haha, thanks! I don't go to many cons, so I've only seen pics of some of the great Master Chief costumes out there. Makes me think I should find some of my old Boba Fett costume pics...

The dress Louise is wearing is still available on Volks USA. Maybe Sprout would like one?

That's too cool!!

Wayne

Thanks, Waynio!

baldylox
The dress Louise is wearing is still available on Volks USA. Maybe Sprout would like one?

That is all.

Billy

littlebearries

That is all.

Billy

Agreed... omg... Hopefully it stays in stock until next week when I'll have time to buy it!!!! XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Agreed... omg... Hopefully it stays in stock until next week when I'll have time to buy it!!!! XD

Sorry to have to tell you this as I know this will only hurt your wallet more but Sango wants to tell Sprout something....

"Sprout, this is Sango. Not that I like pink or anything but I really do think the dress that Louise is wearing in these pics would look *much* better on you. Lousie is cute and all, no doubt. But you have that certain "look" that will pull it off even better in my opinion. Just sayin...."

Billy

mitsuki

I have a Louise addiction, a Sprout addiction, and now a Maya addiction.

baldylox
I have a Louise addiction, a Sprout addiction, and now a Maya addiction.

I am also afflicted with the same addictions Mitsuki. Time to start a support group! LSM Addicts unite!

Billy

PlasticFantastic

I feel like Maya would strongly benefit from that adorable pink dress....

Great shots! It's so cute watching your DD's playing with toys - they are well sized for them too! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Galvatim

Great shots! It's so cute watching your DD's playing with toys - they are well sized for them too! ^_^

Haha, we should all get together with our MDDs in Strawberry Frill dresses someday!

Thanks! My girls seem to have lots of fun with my various toys! I've always enjoyed little figures like this, they are easy to collect, and easy to store.

Pupi

Haha, we should all get together with our MDDs in Strawberry Frill dresses someday!

Yeah, I agree! That dress is available at Volks USA >< Also the blue/green one, the Melon Frill dress, is really cute and well made (and cheaper than the pink one!)!

Hooray for girls who likes Halo! Your Louise is my idol <3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Galvatim

Yeah, I agree! That dress is available at Volks USA >< Also the blue/green one, the Melon Frill dress, is really cute and well made (and cheaper than the pink one!)!

Hooray for girls who likes Halo! Your Louise is my idol

I missed out on the Melon Frill dress on Volks USA, but now I want one for Kudo!

Louise loves playing video games in general! I got little PSPs for Louise and Kudo both, and they are always playing them!