Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
AceZeroX

*spoilers* "Marth" from Fire Emblem: Awakening

AceZeroX

Hello all ^^

I've decided to make "Marth" from FE:A, however, if you played far enough in the game, you will learn that "Marth" is actually a girl named Lucina, and I've decided to make her into a DD. (She's my waifu that's why ^^) (Though, these are really not any spoilers due to Smash Bros already out on the 3DS...)

Head: DDH-09 *Arrived!!*

Body: DDIII M-Bust (from Volks)

Eyes: Found Custom Eyes

Wig: will be making myself from alpaca fiber

Clothes: Beyond Wonderland ($215)

Shoes: Black Swan ($180)

Mask: Found

Crown: Found

Shoulder Armor: Found

Sword: (´・_・`)

here are some pictures of her:

Lucina_official_art.jpg

Lucina.(Fire.Emblem).full.1443320.jpg

latest?cb=20121202095747

latest?cb=20150514114535&path-prefix=de

Thank you all for reading this will be my first custom dollfie, hope you'll help out! ^.^

Edited by Guest

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

Aile

Oh man someone actually thought of the same thing

Good luck on doing Marth! I adore her chara a lot, enough that I'm convinced I need to have my Naoto cosplay her!

I happen to have a friend who had built a wooden 1/3 falchion, and it's pretty good as well (I actually asked her if I can have another commissioned for myself eheheh) , perhaps you can consider her as an second option for the sword~

I think the 09 might work for her too actually~ Also the Mandarake wigs also seem to work well for Lucina. at least that's what people tell me when my Long hair!Naoto looks eerily like her at least, lol

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

AceZeroX
Oh man someone actually thought of the same thing

Good luck on doing Marth! I adore her chara a lot, enough that I'm convinced I need to have my Naoto cosplay her!

I happen to have a friend who had built a wooden 1/3 falchion, and it's pretty good as well (I actually asked her if I can have another commissioned for myself eheheh) , perhaps you can consider her as an second option for the sword~

I think the 09 might work for her too actually~ Also the Mandarake wigs also seem to work well for Lucina. at least that's what people tell me when my Long hair!Naoto looks eerily like her at least, lol

Thanks, Aile! I would love to see Naoto cosplay as Lucina!

That sword is quite amazing, I will keep it in mind. (Maybe even commission two on purpose so I can make a Chrom or have double Lucina (^ν^)hehe)

As for the head, I haven't seen much pictures of the DDH-09, but with the ones I have seen it does look like a candidate! Thanks again! And for the mandrake wigs, are the bangs longer than they seem or does it depend on the doll's head size?

At Home

Dreaming of...

Poofiemus

I see Somonul's stuff is on your possible list. His stuff isn't cheap, but I've seen it in person and it looks awesome. The 3D print items are also light weight, so that's a bonus. It's definitely worth popping him a PM for estimates; he could definitely do the shoulder armor, mask, sword, the pin that holds the sash, and/or that tiara thingy.

Are you going to do just the girl version, or the short-haired crossdressing version too?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

AceZeroX
I see Somonul's stuff is on your possible list. His stuff isn't cheap, but I've seen it in person and it looks awesome. The 3D print items are also light weight, so that's a bonus. It's definitely worth popping him a PM for estimates; he could definitely do the shoulder armor, mask, sword, the pin that holds the sash, and/or that tiara thingy.

Are you going to do just the girl version, or the short-haired crossdressing version too?

Thank you, Poofiemus! Well, I do have a bit of money to spend surprisingly, thanks I'll pm him when I have some time.

I'm planning to do both, or rather just get the needed supplies for each one. Since her "Marth" costume is a short wig and a mask and long haired Lucina has... Well long hair.

Also, I'm not sure how her face-up should be, serious and stoic or happy and smiling??

At Home

Dreaming of...

AceZeroX

it's the new year already and no update since September of last year... Dang.

Well, within that time period of planning and such, I got myself a dollfie! (Alice Kuonji to be exact)

And yes, she has drained all of my money in my wallet (but it's worth it ^^)

My next doll without a doubt will be Lucina. I need to buy her body and correct bust size. Then find a DDH-09 head, eyes, a wig (unfortunately the one I had in mind sold out..) then get a face-up, make her clothes and find her extras (short wig, mask, sword, sheath..) then she'll be finished...

2015 will sure be a busy year for me... TwT

At Home

Dreaming of...

AceZeroX

__(:3

Another year, yet no progress... ; w ;

But anyways, I finally have enough money to buy an 09 head at a reasonable price. Body and clothes will have to wait much much later..

The DD Lucina project will soon be finished....! hopefully...

At Home

Dreaming of...

AceZeroX

Update 01/17/2016

I bought a DDH-09, after looking for it for many many hours and days. It should be shipping soon, up next is the eyes, they will be custom made since she has a special left eye. ^^

At Home

Dreaming of...

Cotton

Good luck in creating her! I'll follow your thread closely, can't wait to see more FE characters as DDs !

AceZeroX

Thank you, Cotton! After she's done I'll probably make my two favorite manketes. *^^*

At Home

Dreaming of...

Cotton
Thank you, Cotton! After she's done I'll probably make my two favorite manketes. *^^*

I can't wait to see them as well, then! Espescially Tiki if she's on the list ( ´ ▽ ` )

There are so many FE characters designs that would look superb in DD form! I think I'll go for Zelcher/Cherche/Serge for my next custom, but Camilla would be so great too...

AceZeroX

I can't wait to see them as well, then! Espescially Tiki if she's on the list ( ´ ▽ ` )

There are so many FE characters designs that would look superb in DD form! I think I'll go for Zelcher/Cherche/Serge for my next custom, but Camilla would be so great too...

Oh Tiki is certainly on the list~! But, she will have to wait a while until I start her project. __(:3

And agreed~ I love Cherche's character design, I think she'll look amazing as a DD~ *^^*

At Home

Dreaming of...

elianti

I'll be looking forward to your progress on Lucina as well! Have you decided on what type of look you'll be going for with her faceup? Smiling or serious, I'm sure she'll look great either way. ^^ (Lucy! Precious daughter..! ;w;)

I'd so love to make FE characters in doll form too, but their outfits/armor/weapons seems so intimidating! I'd love to get my girl a Grandmaster or Dark Flier outfit so she can cosplay as my Avatars, but that's sadly only a far-off dream for now. Malig/Revenant Knights in Fates seem like a cool class too but I can't really tell what lady ones wear.. unless I just go with Camilla's outfit. xD

It would be really amazing if DD versions of mounted characters like Cherche and Camilla could have their own Minerva/Wyvern too.

AceZeroX
I'll be looking forward to your progress on Lucina as well! Have you decided on what type of look you'll be going for with her faceup? Smiling or serious, I'm sure she'll look great either way. ^^ (Lucy! Precious daughter..! ;w;)

I'd so love to make FE characters in doll form too, but their outfits/armor/weapons seems so intimidating! I'd love to get my girl a Grandmaster or Dark Flier outfit so she can cosplay as my Avatars, but that's sadly only a far-off dream for now. Malig/Revenant Knights in Fates seem like a cool class too but I can't really tell what lady ones wear.. unless I just go with Camilla's outfit. xD

It would be really amazing if DD versions of mounted characters like Cherche and Camilla could have their own Minerva/Wyvern too.

Oh thank you so much~ ^^

And I have indeed! Her face up will have a confident smile, I wanted it to be kinda "neutral", I might change her out of her outfit and put some different clothes on.

And you sure are right, even for Lucina her amour can cost $480 itself.. __(:3 (well I did get that quote from

black Swan..)

^^; no worries, later from now you'll get your wishes..! and ooo Camilla~

Right right! It would be something amazing to look and take photos of! Ah, kinda makes me want to try something extreme as that. ^^;

At Home

Dreaming of...

Cotton

Oh Tiki is certainly on the list~! But, she will have to wait a while until I start her project. __(:3

And agreed~ I love Cherche's character design, I think she'll look amazing as a DD~ *^^*

Good luck with it!

I really hope I'll be able to make her, it'll probably be complicated to craft her armor from scratch, but that would be quite a nice challenge!

I can't imagine how massive it would be if it was made according to the scale of the DD! I saw that a few dragons-BJDs already exists though, maybe we'll see a custom-Wyvern one day (・・。)

elianti
Oh thank you so much~ ^^

And I have indeed! Her face up will have a confident smile, I wanted it to be kinda "neutral", I might change her out of her outfit and put some different clothes on.

And you sure are right, even for Lucina her amour can cost $480 itself.. __(:3 (well I did get that quote from black Swan..)

Ooh, a confident Lucina sounds great! I can't wait to see her. ^^ and yipes that price quote is incredible too.. I'm sure the quality is amazing though it would be quite the hit to the wallet. xD;;;

I can't imagine how massive it would be if it was made according to the scale of the DD! I saw that a few dragons-BJDs already exists though, maybe we'll see a custom-Wyvern one day (・・。)

I saw some cute small resin dragon bjds some time ago too, but I'm not sure about the size of any bigger ones. I've been thinking(maybe more like dreaming, LOL) of making or commissioning a 1/3 scale plushie version of a dragonite made that dolls could ride on for a long, long time, but yeahhh he's a long shot away from a wyvern.