Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Traveller

Hi From the UK

Traveller

I came across Dollfie Dreams on Dannychoo.com/figure FM and one doll in paticular - Yoko.

Although I don't own an anime Character Dollfie at this moment in time, I did decide to do A custome build.

Basically the custome build is the as Yukino charcater but with a blank face, new eyes and new wigs, plus a vast waldrobe.

The creation that came to me after a lot of ribbing at work was "Akimoto Sae".

Sae made her appearance recently on Figure FM in the dollfie Section, but sadly didn't get hi-lighted for everyone to see, and as much as I would like to share her here, picture uploading seems a No no for me untill i work out how to do it.

Sae is currently two months old and is getting set to fly with me to Japan on 26th Sept to not only sight see, buy clothes but hopefully find a new sister to keep her company

This Hobby is dangerous in a way to the CC & Bank Balance and I should had listerned to Billy over a figure and here about it becoming like a illness or something woth no cure, as you always want to buy more.

All this from a guy in his Late 40's

baldylox

Hey there! Glad to see you join up!

You'll be able to post pictures after you make 20 posts. So it's not something you're doing wrong. It's to prevent spamming and trolling.

I don't know how I missed your intro post over on FFM but it seems I did! Sae looks so nice! She has a cool style to her and I like the outfit you had her in too. She looks ready to go rock and roll! Congrats on getting her in!

I hope we get to see a lot more of her here when you're able to post pics. You can always do links until you get to your 20 count.

For anyone wanting to see his new girl Sae, please check here!

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/31575/Introducting+Akimoto+Sae.html

I hope you and Sae have a good time here! And you know I'm right about getting crazy with outfits and stuff for your girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

She is so adorable! I love her expression! Her outfit is fantastic too!

Oh, wait. I mean, welcome, Traveller! I hope you like it here.

Halcyon

Welcome abroad, Traveller~! Make yourself at home, and let us know whenever you have a question!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Traveller

THank you everyone for your feedback & comments

The "Fur" wig she wears I like a lot as it can be styled in a punk way or toothbrush flat to creat another.

Sae has a bigger waldrobe than me, with various styles.

With the UK entering Autum (Fall) and winter not that far away, I'm going to be need a coat and jumper or two for her.

When I can I will try to post more here of her

mitsuki

Sae is going to be so cute in a coat! I love DDs in coats for some reason.

PrettyCranium

Ahhh, Sae is adorable! I remember your post. I love her wig, it looks like she is a punky, urban girl. Hopefully you can post pics of her here soon!

Traveller
Welcome Traveller!

Thank you

Sae is going to be so cute in a coat! I love DDs in coats for some reason.

Do you recommend anything that you think may suit her

I love her wig, it looks like she is a punky, urban girl. Hopefully you can post pics of her here soon!

I wanted to create a girl that had a sort of Boyish look to her, but have a features of a woman that isn't afraid to shock. The Punky, Urban girl idea i like and more than likely stick to it.

I would like to expand on the idea with a few more off the shoulder clothes and maybe short dresses/skirts, crop t-shirts but isn't afraid to shock.

Sae can turn the heat up to get her way by acting all innocent, but she can be a pain at time.

Any ideas I am always happy to look at as this is new

Pupi

Welcome^^

I will wait to see your custom girl! I hope she will be pretty^^

Have fun in this nice place!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Traveller
Welcome^^

If you click on the link above, then you'll see just some basic pictures of her there at figure fm

Pupi
Welcome^^

If you click on the link above, then you'll see just some basic pictures of her there at figure fm

Sorry, I'm a bit sleepy... I just wanted to say hi and I haven't read all the messages^^'

She is cute, I like her face-up and her hairstyle: is a bit unusual to see girls with fuzzy hairs!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Nakitaninja

Welcome, welcome and nice to meet you! I think your girl is lovely and look forward to your posts in the forum.

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Strife212

Hello!

rBP74.png

Dolls: Saber, Saber Alter, Saber Lily, Saber Extra, Saber Alter 2nd,

Aozaki Aoko, Alice Kuonji, Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato

LordNoir

Welcome to the forum! ^^

Sae is so cute! Congrats on your girl! I hope once you get settled into this forum you'll post pictures of her here as well!

I also have a blank Yukino head that I custom painted as my first girl, Ichiko. She just arrived yesterday. Option Head 3 doll owners unite! XD

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Iachion

Welcome!

Sae is very lovely,I absolutely love her hair! And I hope to see some more pictures of her in the future!

OtakuDepot

Hi Traveller! Glad you joined our group:

I think your Sai is just adorable. I also hope you have a great time when you visit Japan. I know our own Balldylox went there and came home with Yoko and Rei I hope you get to find a good sister for Sae.

All this from a guy in his Late 40's

Don't worry about that, your never too old to enjoy life! I'm 42 now and I'm having more fun and being more 'social' because of my DD girls than I ever was earlier in my life.

We have a great group of people here and I'm sure you'll be able to find some good friends!

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Traveller

Thank you for your kind words OtakuDepot.

I to hope to find a great sister for Sae, and am not bothered it is one of the default characters, like Aoi or the material to create a second custom daughter, although I would like to get my hands on anime character without being ripped off by after market prices.

I knew Balldylox brought Yoko (i belive it was from a store in Osaka), but i didn't know he had brought Rei at the same time or on the same trip.

I'm sure Sae and myself will settle in here once we can establish ourselves and once i can get Sae from stop walking around in her White shirt and underwear all day.