Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Official Summer School Uniform pics!

baldylox

Yup! It's true.... Danny finally released the Summer School Uniform for Mirai and I was lucky enuff to snag one of the last ones!

I just got the outfit the other day and I immediately went about dressing Mirai up in it. Unfortunately this set only fits the default S-bust so I had to swap out my L-bust to get this to fit. And when I say fit I mean FIT, this outfit is pretty much perfectly tailored to fit the S-bust only..... it's super tight and molded to that body setup.

Anyways, on to the photos!

Here she is all ready to go!

15480750406_cff2267775_c.jpgDSC_3173 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Hello everyone!"

15317228288_490cff649c_z.jpgDSC_3174 by balldylox, on Flickr

15317313247_160750a6ca_c.jpgDSC_3175 by balldylox, on Flickr

This outfit is awesome. It's got tons of details and is very well made.

15503900295_32f199e4d3_c.jpgDSC_3176 by balldylox, on Flickr

It's got the "D" logos on the sleeves and even little cuffs on the ends of the sleeves.

15480737106_94c47f3c40_c.jpgDSC_3177 by balldylox, on Flickr

There's some nice ruffles under the skirt.

15500726341_292ae394fb_z.jpgDSC_3178 by balldylox, on Flickr

And the socks.... oh the socks. I put a pic of her up on Twitter the other day and almost all the replies were about these socks! They fit great and are very well done.... not nearly as bulky as most other baggy socks I've seen for DD's. Another big difference is that these have feet in them, they're not open on the end to slide over existing socks. I though that was a really clever idea.

Just so you know, this outfit did NOT come with any shoes. I had to use the shoes she came with from her default set.

15316973769_10ecb235ac_c.jpgDSC_3179 by balldylox, on Flickr

She also has the "D" logo on her undershirt. That piece is a separate article that wraps around her chest and torso. The jacket/outer shirt goes over that bit.

15480727066_c54dcdcb1b_c.jpgDSC_3180 by balldylox, on Flickr

Here's a shot of the back.

15480724196_92c7d9ffa1_c.jpgDSC_3181 by balldylox, on Flickr

A little closer for detail.

15317289467_5a5736f3e2_c.jpgDSC_3182 by balldylox, on Flickr

Another thing I was really happy to see was included this time around was her iconic shimapan! I really thought these would come with her default set but I'm just as happy to see them here. There's a little bow on the front too to add even more cuteness. Mirai was embarrassed after this shot so she wouldn't let me take a pic of the front.

15503875755_59d8366e34_c.jpgDSC_3183 by balldylox, on Flickr

So Mirai, what do you think of your outfit?

"Hmmm......"

15480713056_62d35c241a_c.jpgDSC_3184 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I like it! Thanks Danny for helping me get this!"

15316949819_a70ae60b2f_z.jpgDSC_3186 by balldylox, on Flickr

Yeah, me getting this was a little bit of an ordeal due to me losing my internet service while in the middle of ordering. After a few emails and tweets with Danny, we got things sorted and the outfit was on it's way.

One thing that may hold people back on getting this ( besides it being kind of limited and hard to get at the moment ) is the price. This set cost $150 USD. Yep, that ain't cheap by any means, especially since it didn't include shoes. But the overall quality of the outfit is top notch and everything fits her perfectly. It's an exact match to all the artwork we see of this on her so that makes me glad I took the plunge and spent the money on it. Yeah, it may not fit any of my other girls ( I haven't tried yet so I don't really know ) but that's okay. I have other outfits that only one girl will wear so it's no biggie. I just figured I'd warn any potential buyers about the price if they didn't already know. I'm in no way saying it isn't worth the price tho, I personally think it's fine. Some people may not see it like that tho.

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Eiko82

Thanks for the photos, your Mirai looks great wearing it

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

andreamillo5

She looks so pretty!!!you are so lucky to have one //^^//

elsii

Wahh she look so good in it! Man, the detailing is perfect ❤️

I kind of wish this was the default Mirai outfit when purchasing but I totally get why he went with the casual look. Maybe there will be the option in future (a girl can wish, right?)

baldylox
Thanks for the photos, your Mirai looks great wearing it

Thank you very much!

She looks so pretty!!!you are so lucky to have one //^^//

Thanks so much! I'm super happy I was lucky enuff to grab one.

Wahh she look so good in it! Man, the detailing is perfect ❤️

I kind of wish this was the default Mirai outfit when purchasing but I totally get why he went with the casual look. Maybe there will be the option in future (a girl can wish, right?)

Thank you! I think it would be nice to choose the outfits for her default setup too but I understand why Danny doesn't do that. But you have a point that she might come like this as default in the future. You never know!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.