The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aile

Dollfie Dream Ranka and Sheryl announced!

Oni-Chan

Can anyone vouch for the socks from Sheryl's lion outfit? :/

And I'd like to note that Ranka's nyan nyan outfit can possibly stain.

Even though the outfit is lined in white, and red thread used for sewing snaps never touches the skin, while wearing it for 2 Days, miku got a red dot stain in the back area of the opening of the dress, more than likely from the red of the dress touching her skin (from a pose I must've put her in)

23956178562_edbb11b92d_c.jpgIdol stage by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I dont have a pic of the back of the dress/where it stained but you can see in this pic where the dress may leave pressure point for stains :/

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

FinalGear
She's fantastic FinalGear!!!

THANKS.. still learning the ropes

Finally! i got my Mizuki! just paid $23 for custom to get her! yeay!

she is beau·ti·ful

I should note it's summer in australia so the heat may have played a part in this but just a word of advice ^~^

it's SUMMER i sooo jealous.. it's freezing here are now

Can anyone vouch for the socks from Sheryl's lion outfit? :/

when in doubt.. I pick up a body suit my Sheryl.. the safest way to go

mosaicwolf

Kinda late here, because I waited a bit until I got her bodystocking to dress my Sheryl... Is he earring just supposed to be a stud? Because it looks different in all the promo pics and I'm confused.

mangaemi
Kinda late here, because I waited a bit until I got her bodystocking to dress my Sheryl... Is he earring just supposed to be a stud? Because it looks different in all the promo pics and I'm confused.

Yeah it's a stud with the dangley part that sits behind it before you put it in her ear - I was a little disappointed too Bc I assumed too it was going to be one piece and not two

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Cinnamoron

Surfing through WonFes pictures this morning and I came across photos of Ranka and Sheryl's new outfits.

Ranka:https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeazJGSCEZ/?taken-by=airvarie

Sheryl:https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeagWPyCD-/?taken-by=airvarie

Darek Donnfhlaidh

I want the new outfit... but when ?

ayanenana13

anybody have seen SHeryl's being re-face up into SD-like face up?

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

fleeting

The card in front of ranka lists 2016 and 2 that I can make out. So this month or the 2nd of a coming month if that lines up with a dolls party.

Tsuneko (Alisa) - Asuka (DDH06) - Haruka (DDH06) - Momoko (DDH04) - Lux (White Xmas Alna) - Alia (DDH-07) - Kizuna (smartdoll) - Azami (Alice Kuonji) - Melty - Kos-Mos - Kirika - Sheryl Nome - Ranka Lee - Mariko Sensei - Airi (Momo)

Yukamina

The card in front of ranka lists 2016 and 2 that I can make out. So this month or the 2nd of a coming month if that lines up with a dolls party.

I'm not sure but it might be spring? I see a kanji that looks like it might be 春 I don't see the 2

fleeting

I'm not sure but it might be spring? I see a kanji that looks like it might be 春 I don't see the 2

I was squinting and probably saw a character as a 2. Darn I was hoping for a late Feb release

*edit* Tomopop has a more clear pic of the outfits i think. And also an upcoming Idolmaster outfit.

http://www.tomopop.com/wonder-festival-2016-winter-volks-37337.phtml

Tsuneko (Alisa) - Asuka (DDH06) - Haruka (DDH06) - Momoko (DDH04) - Lux (White Xmas Alna) - Alia (DDH-07) - Kizuna (smartdoll) - Azami (Alice Kuonji) - Melty - Kos-Mos - Kirika - Sheryl Nome - Ranka Lee - Mariko Sensei - Airi (Momo)

BeyondTime

Ranka Lee is back in stock on Volks Japan.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction