Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Luther

How much d'you think the body would be worth?

Luther

Mirai is darling, but I really like the SmartDoll body and would like to get it for one of my Saber twins. What do you guys think a SmartDoll body would be worth if it was split between head/body/outfit? (I would put out a feeler, but we all hate feelers... XD)

♥ My baby girl: Sasara Kusugawa ♥

senyac

you can only buy full version dolls ATM so you would have to buy the full doll and try to sell of the parts you don't want .

I have both Mirai 001 and Kizuna 002 both are the same doll the body and heads are the same just with different eyes , hair and makeup .

as you might know they cost 60,000yen ($600) and once you own one your on Dannys mailing list and get 1st dibs on new products

Last week 003 clear was released , clear vinyl no eyes no clothing no hair , cost 40,000yen ($400)

also Mirai Frame was released 16,000yen ($160)

so looking at these numbers I would guess the body would be $200 to $300

I did not buy Clear 003 IMO $400 is too much for just a clear version .

I did buy the Mirai Frame , for spare parts for 001 and 002 plus I also plan to make a Mecha body to fit the frame which I will make with my 3d printer

baldylox

I agree with senyac above. The Mirai body itself should be about $300 if it were sold alone. So far we can't just buy that on it's own so who knows when or if Danny will do this. but it's great to see the clear version for sale as well as the frame itself. As soon as the frame is available again, I'll be getting one for spare pats and just because it looks so cool on its own. I'm also awaiting the release of the Air Stand, I want one of those badly.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.