Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Shinya

Good evening from Japan~

Shinya

Hello,

my name is Shinya, I'm 25 years old and I'm German, but I live in Tokyo right now

I'm a Resin BJD collector since 2007 and this year I suddenly fell in love with Dollfie Dream dolls. I still don't know if I'm going to own one because I have no idea how to handle them and stuff, but I still wanted to join this forum and maybe fall in love with them even more...?

I really like KOS-MOS from Xenosaga and she was my favorite, until I saw that Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee will be released! Now Sheryl is probably my favorite DD so far... >////<

It's nice to meet you and I hope to have a good time here together with you guys :3 My English isn't great, I'm sorry about that >////<

Have a nice day!

Shinya

Yumeiro

I also started with resin dolls, and I have been into Dollfie Dreams for quite a while too. Mostly on and off due to also not knowing how to handle them! So yeah, every time I got close to giving in and getting one, I thought against it since it seemed hard to care for them.

Now I have one though, and they are is still a bit (。ヘ°) "wat??" to me. But like with resin dolls, I am sure it just takes a bit of time to get used to them!

I think actually living in Japan should make things a bit easier as a Dollfie Dream owner. So there is a plus, if you needed one!

At any rate - welcome!

Shinya

Thanks to both of you!

@Yumeiro

You're right, ordering and buying things are easier because I can just go to the VOLKS shops or Mandarake... it's too tempting xD'

Yeah, DDs seem to be different to Resin BJDs on many aspects. Hope I (we) can get used to it! For example, I'm really worried about staining!

They are so cute/ beautiful though~ >////<

Collie

Hello and welcome! Glad you're here now, too!

Razzy

Hi there! It must be awesome to have such access to dolly things! I can't wait to visit japan one day so that I can gawk at all the Volks stores, haha.

Shinya

Thanks to both of you!

Yes, it's really cool to be able to just go to Volks stores or Mandarake and stuff... but it's tempting which isn't good xD'