Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DesertAngel

CoolCat Bunny Outfits - Custom!

DesertAngel

Ordered a silver bunny outfit from Coolcat. But, I told them I'd really prefer the pale purple -- which happens to be sold out. I received an email from them that said, if I could wait two weeks, they would custom make the pale purple for Lily. Will post again when they deliver. If the quality is good and the clothing is as pictured, I'd say that's pretty good customer service.

AnimatorAR

I love CoolCat's bunny outfits. They are really great quality and fit prefect on my L bust girls. I loved their bunny outfits so much I just bought 3 more in different colors. Here is my post of the white bunny outfit: http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=10901 and this post NSFW warming : http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11302

baldylox

Count me in as a fan of these too! I only have one but it's awesome.

That's great about them helping you out on the color you wanted! I've dealt with them before on custom stuff before and they've always been really nice about it. Congrats on that! I look forward to seeing pics once you get it in.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Coco

Whoa, what kind of custom things do they offer? Could I order a bunch of different panties? I didn't know about this, and now I need to know what to save for.

DesertAngel

Contact them! They seem to be happy to communicate and replies are prompt.

LariesDollHouse

I'm curious if they would go smaller with their bunny suits, like for S and SS bust. Because I love their suits but I can't get one because it won't fit my girl

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

DesertAngel
I'm curious if they would go smaller with their bunny suits, like for S and SS bust. Because I love their suits but I can't get one because it won't fit my girl

Ask them. The worst things that can happen are: 1) they say no; or, 2) they try but it doesn't fit.

Unlike some of these companies, CoolCat will correspond with you. Good customer service. They were happy to do a "run" of just one suit for Lily and she was really pleased with the result. (She's an M, BTW.)