Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Bucket

Freedom!

DesertAngel
"DD3"

Please don't trust me on all this. Find a DD3 owner on these boards and ask them. They can tell you how they work or if you even need them. I cannot. Do your homework before spending money.

(I've heard that the upside of having a DD2 is that they are built like a tank. I never intend to find out. I have also heard that the joints on the DD2s and DD3s will tend to stick if they are left in one position for an extended period of time.)

OMG! See what I mean!? This is one of the things I love about these boards and Dollfie people in general. Lots of explicit, knowledgeable advice within 24 hours. Pictures included!

Don't you wish you could get computer support like this!?

mitsuki

haha Thank you, DesertAngel! There is a lot of data around here but it can be hard to find. Support like this for computers, cars, doggy medical advice, all kinds of things would be good.

DesertAngel

Mitsuki -

Thank you for the compliment. I have found that Dollfie owners are just about the nicest people on the internet.

Bucket -

Ah! One other thing. Do you have a stand? Volks makes a metal, saddle type stand that is rock solid. To me, that's important because there's quite a bit of money and emotion involved here and I want to be safe.

You will also discover that this stand doesn't work with all her outfits. A saddle stand might be solid but it doesn't fit well under a tight skirt. Might need a leg stand for that. (I don't have one of those. Yet.) Anyhow, I'm about six months into Dollfie Dreaming and there seem to be no end to expenses. Don't get me started on the issue of finding clothes.

Regards, Best of luck!

mitsuki

I agree that a stand is a good idea! You know how they have pet insurance? There should be DD insurance.

Unexpected expenses?

Need a stand?

Need a carrier?

Need a new bust piece or eyes?

Need a short sporty wig for adventures outdoors?

Need eye putty or silicon ear plugs for securing eyes?

Need Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges?

Need a metal static free brush?

Need sporty shoes for outdoors?

Need 1/3 scale ice cream cones?

Need 1/3 scale jewelry?

Need a 1/3 guitar?

Need small stuffed animals?

Need a tiny book?

Need a 1/3 scale phone and laptop?

Need tiny cat ears and a cat tail?

Need tiny fox ears and a fox tail?

Need a school uniform?

Need a swimsuit?

Need mini Transformers?

Need tiny hats?

Need 1/3 scale sunglasses?

Need a 1/3 scale yukata?

Need tiny purses?

Don't worry, DD insurance has you covered. For each expense, you just pay a simple copay even for brand name items. haha

DesertAngel

laugh!

I couldn't afford the insurance.

But, you're right. This stuff adds up quickly and very little of it is inexpensive.

PS. You left out the camera, lighting, software, tripod, etc., needed to take pictures of all of it!