Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ladyshi

Any stores stock these in Tokyo?

ladyshi

I Know these are available directly from their website, but I've heard import can be pretty steep for UK/Europe deliveries. Does anyone know if any stores stock these in Tokyo? I'd love to try and get my hands on one when I visit next month T___T

Thank you!

baldylox
I Know these are available directly from their website, but I've heard import can be pretty steep for UK/Europe deliveries. Does anyone know if any stores stock these in Tokyo? I'd love to try and get my hands on one when I visit next month T___T

Thank you!

Nope. The only place that you can get them from is Danny Choo himself. If you're going to be going to Tokyo, maybe you can visit his offices and purchase one there in person. I know he does office tours and such now and then so maybe you can email him or hit him up on Twitter to see if he's available when you'll be in town. That's really about the only way to get one while you're visiting Japan because he doesn't have the Smart Dolls in any retail stores in Japan yet. There's a store in the Arab Emirates that sells them but I don't think anywhere else does.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Eiko82

I would advise you to contact Danny to ask if you can order one through the store and then pick up your order at his office. That's what I did.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)