Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
zandikor

Shoes

zandikor

I recently bought my dollfie, the only issue is that, I forgot to buy shoes . The local shop a blue fairy dealer, had shoes but seems they are a little bit on the big size for her. Really was hoping the shoes would fit to end our dilemma. Has this happened to any one else?

CharBrass

Neither of my girls have shoes! So ashamed

I plan to get the some really nice outfits and shoes to match, but for now, no shoes! :s

At Home: Yoko, Asuna, Nanoha, Kos-Mos, Nia, Fate and Kurisu

Incoming: Saber Extra

Chang Kou-lao

I can sew outfits but making tiny shoes or boots that I'd be happy with seems like a lot more work so other than dolls I prioritize shoes and wigs. But my newest doll has high heel feet so she just stands on her tiptoes all the time! Good thing I've got a good stand for her. Some Uhg style boots or maybe some slippers are pretty feasible if you wanna try making some. I'm thinking about making high heel sandals for my Chica. ^_^

syrulijczyk

For me shoes are not so important as the rest of cloths or wigs

Ayuuya

^^ For shoes that are a bit too big/loose for my girls I fold up a piece of tissue and put it in the toe of the shoe, afterwards the shoe fits better~

(( Aaa, but having a Blue Fairy dealer nearby is so nice. I went to Seoul last October and tried to find the Blue Fairy cafe but wasn't able to find it;;; I did find the Nine9 Style cafe and Volks though haha ))

KittyCathy
For me shoes are not so important as the rest of cloths or wigs

For me shoes are very important. The devil is in the details, isn't it?

migi

When I buy a new type or size of doll, I tend to buy staple shoes -- like a white pair, a black pair and a pink pair. Then if I see anything else I like along the way, I can get those too ! Saying that, I also forgot about shoes for my first DD I found a few cheap pairs on TaoBao just so I had them if she needs them for photos

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ surrounded by cuteness ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀At home: Yukino

⠀⠀⠀Waiting: Custom 06 head

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Flickr | Instagram

baldylox
I recently bought my dollfie, the only issue is that, I forgot to buy shoes . The local shop a blue fairy dealer, had shoes but seems they are a little bit on the big size for her. Really was hoping the shoes would fit to end our dilemma. Has this happened to any one else?

I've had size issues before for shoes I've gotten. They were listed as fitting a DD foot but were either a bit too small or too big. Too big I can deal with by stuffing something inside there to make up the room but too small.... not much I can do there.

As for how important shoes are to me and my girls? VERY. A few of my girls are shoe fanatics so if I didn't have a good selection of them to choose from, I'd be in deep trouble. Plus I really like shoes overall..... they come in so many colors and styles! It's fun to mix and match outfits with different shoes.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Mimiyo3

I vote for smaller shoes we make a dolly shoe stretcher!

I'm not sure that would actually work, but I'm curious now.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

hino123

The cool cat website sell shoes that will fit a DD!! Also clothes and wigs! Check it out, very affordable too...

Gabriel

I like the shoes to be a tiny bit on the big side. It's easier to get them on and off when that's the case. The tight shoes look better, but they're a struggle sometimes.

The first pairs I bought for Amber were from CoolCat. When I first tried to put them on her, I wondered if I had been shipped or ordered the wrong size. I could not get them to go all the way on her foot. I remember looking around for something I could use as a miniature shoehorn. It strikes me as fairly funny now, because now I view those pairs as representing a sort of average fit.

Another early pair I got were some very cheap white mary janes. These were a bit too big. But at least they slipped on her foot easily.

Finally, at the other end of the spectrum are the cheap white and black plastic pumps which Volks sells. Those damn things are insanely tight. Getting them on Amber's feet is like putting the glass slipper on one of the wicked stepsisters.