Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

iomi

DD gathering 2011 and New october collection

Nyx

Definitely going for the Stylish Tartan set! Hopefully I'll be able to snag one.

Talolili
I never have any luck purchasing from Volks USA site during these events, even though it is in my shopping cart, it will say no longer available during check out.

Yeah, nothing's final until you check out. They'll remove things up until the final confirmation.

To increase your chances, put an item in your cart shortly before the event starts, enter all your information in the checkout process and go up until the final confirmation and just don't confirm. Then, go back into the cart and remove the item. Then, when the event starts, most of your info is already stored, so you can check out quicker. Usually, you just have to re-enter your CC number. Though, even with that, things can still get removed from your cart due to the fact that they get an insanely limited number of them.

Those are some good tips, never even thought of doing that, lol!

Zukin

I'm really shocked that the price isn't higher for the new Aoi and Yukino.

I know what I'm getting with my tax refund!

mitsuki

Did anyone get anything from the Gathering at Volks USA? I got the tartan sets and maid sets plus lots of fun things for my friends overseas.

baldylox
Did anyone get anything from the Gathering at Volks USA? I got the tartan sets and maid sets plus lots of fun things for my friends overseas.

I didn't join the masses in the click war today because I already put in for what I wanted thru Kerbey Lane. They were able to get me the 3 items I wanted so I'm happy. I got the "Respected Maid" outfit, a pair of "idol" hands and the Shapely L-bust for Miyuki.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

jadepixel

I got the swallowtail set in pink and shapely L bust through KL. There's still a lot of items available right now, perhaps everyone's still a bit dollfie poor after the holidays - I know I am ^_^;;

But I LOVE getting my picks through Kerbey Lane, can't recommend them enough! So much less hassle than the clickfest.

baldylox
But I LOVE getting my picks through Kerbey Lane, can't recommend them enough! So much less hassle than the clickfest.

Oh I second THAT!! Nothing is ever a guarantee thru KL but so far I have gotten almost everything I've wanted thru them. And I'd say it's been way easier to order thru them than go thru the clik wars and stress on Saturdays for things. But when I can't get something thru them, at least they tell me a day or two ahead of time so I can at least TRY for what I missed on the Volks site. So I get a second chance of sorts with them.

So yes, I am also a big fan of Rochelle and KL.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

akachan03

Me too. Rochelle and KL have been very kind to me. Managed to get the pink maid set from them and DD shoes from VolksUSA.

misskale

I managed to get the 08 hands. I had the grey flats in my cart, and then my wifi cut out and they were gone when it reloaded.

-_-

MissLadyBossy

I got a swallow maid set from KB and another one from Volks, both in black. I wanted the ilu hands, but I was scared to lose in the click war, so I only tried for one thing. Sounds like we could all open a maid cafe.

Home: Alter (Anya), Sakuya (Layla), Extra (Sasha), Aoko (Nadia), Beatrice (Sophia), Alice (Elyse), Mariko (Madeline), Sailor Moon (Serena), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Rei), Jupiter (Lita), Venus (Mina), Transcendence Gray (Lexa) and Tea (Sloane)

Galvatim

I missed out on most of the outfits, I had to work early. I did grab the shapely L bust and both the MDD 06 and 08 hands last night.

PlasticFantastic

I managed to snag the pink swallowtail maid set and both of the tartan sets in the "clickfest"

I'm holding off on hands until a little later when I pick up Juno's body since a lot of those will be restocked now in the future. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

T-Rho

I managed to get the black swallowtail maid outfit ( by sheer luck) and then went back for the maxi skirt and ruffle blouse!!!!

Was very happy considering it was my first time!!

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

mitsuki

That is wonderful T-Rho! Congratulations on victory in your first "clickwar."

What kinds of hands are you interested in, PlasticFantastic? I think the latest options are pretty cute. What kind of body are you getting Juno? Will she stay a DDdy?

Galvatim, I am looking forward to seeing your adorable MDDs trying out those hands.

That is terrible about the wifi, misskale. What crazy timing? I am glad you got the hands at least.

Congratulations to everyone who got fun maid outfits. It would be fun to see a whole bunch of DDs in matching maid outfits. The Swallowtail sets look really cute. I wish they would have released the M-bust versions again too. Those long SD maid sets look great too. I am curious how they look on a DDdy.

PlasticFantastic
What kinds of hands are you interested in, PlasticFantastic? I think the latest options are pretty cute. What kind of body are you getting Juno? Will she stay a DDdy?

I'd like to get the NS Idol hands and grabbing hands as well as the WS grabbing hands and the MDD Grabbing hands. ^.^

I like Juno as a DDdy so I'll have to pick her up a new body and get the shapely bust so she can have the gravity defying cleavage of her twin sister here at home.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

juu-yuki

I'd like to get the NS Idol hands and grabbing hands as well as the WS grabbing hands and the MDD Grabbing hands. ^.^

I like Juno as a DDdy so I'll have to pick her up a new body and get the shapely bust so she can have the gravity defying cleavage of her twin sister here at home.

Plastic, order for me too -claws your shirt-

misskale

Oh, in addition to the hands I also got one of the squishy cap heads. A white skinned 02.

mitsuki
Oh, in addition to the hands I also got one of the squishy cap heads. A white skinned 02.

Me too but it is for a friend who wants a white skin girl.

misskale

When I realized that I could buy 90% of the outfit from Alice's collection (minus the blouse and neck ribbon) I decided to make my Rei. >_<

PlasticFantastic

Plastic, order for me too -claws your shirt-

I read this and I lol'ed!

When I realized that I could buy 90% of the outfit from Alice's collection (minus the blouse and neck ribbon) I decided to make my Rei. >_<

Yay! ^_^ My Rei's visiting with one of her many versions right now, having a grand ol' time!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

SakuraSylph
I'll admit I do like the look of the tail skirt set, but I don't know how it'd fit on a DDII

The Tail Skirt was one of the items I picked up from this event, just on a whim because I was curious how it would fit on DDII. I took a chance on Gothic Witch Alice and was blown away by its awesomeness, so I figured I'd give this one a shot also. We'll see how it goes...

SakuraSylph

T-Rho

The Tail Skirt was one of the items I picked up from this event, just on a whim because I was curious how it would fit on DDII. I took a chance on Gothic Witch Alice and was blown away by its awesomeness, so I figured I'd give this one a shot also. We'll see how it goes...

I would love to see how it turns out! I had already got the maid set and din't know if I should try for that one, so I would love to see how she turns out on your girls

DD's: Aoife, Maeve, Sinead, Claire, Merida, Orla, Alana (arrived)

T-Rho

http://kaitekinamafura.wordpress.com - Blog

https://kaitekinamafura.storenvy.com - Store

Poofiemus

Stop teasing meeeee! =P Naw, I kid, I look forward to the pic spam. At very least it may help me make a call if I fall for any more SDGr outfits in the future.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

DJStarstryker

The black swallowtail maid set sold out so fast at VolksUSA. Apparently I either took too long to order or people who came in person at LA snapped them up. It's too bad. I wanted to see it in person.

I have noticed Volks stuff always looks even more amazing in person than it does in pictures. They never do the pretty outfits justice!

Are you ready to rock? ^_^