Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

iomi

DD gathering 2011 and New october collection

pandacornn

That's so cuutee!!~

But does anyone else think it looks really wide eyed? Like they're surprised or something?

That's the white skin right? Makes me want to get a ws ddh06 ; 3;

sig.jpg

MarietteMacaron

Yeah I am pretty positive it's white skin ^__^

Totally~ white skin cutesy girls are always very charming hehe and the skin tone make them more delicate looking.

The thing I don't know if i like too much about the DDh06 is that the eyes are far apart kinda like SQ-labs head. Most likely more versions of this head will change my mind though ^__^'

Edited by Guest

pandacornn

Agreed!

Now the debate becomes ws or ns T__T;

ddh06 is not even a question, I'm definitely going to get this girl(:

sig.jpg

Zukin

I wish I knew when Volks USA gets the version 2 girls...

It would be cool if it was before December. :3

Dolly

Thanks a bunch for the links and pics!

I have one thing to say: SQUEEEE~!

Seriously though, the 06 head is so adorable, and I am beyond thrilled that she is standard so I can get her. *adds to must-buy list*

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

carmen171

I thought you could only pre-order the head if you are in Japan? Is this correct?

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

pandacornn

The head will be coming out to the US in a few months(:

sig.jpg

MarietteMacaron
I thought you could only pre-order the head if you are in Japan? Is this correct?

There is a pre-painted version DDH-06; I-type eyes in rurikon that is for order in japan right now, but it is also coming in the USA in about 3 months. You have to have gotten the "DD gathering 2011 and New october collection" magazine to have the chance to pre-order the pre-painted DDH-06 head though.

I'm sure a fellow friend from the forum will help us out with pre-ordering it though when the time comes~

The blank DDH06 is going to be for normal sale at volksUSA in about 3 months as well.

carmen171

There is a pre-painted version DDH-06; I-type eyes in rurikon that is for order in japan right now, but it is also coming in the USA in about 3 months. You have to have gotten the "DD gathering 2011 and New october collection" magazine to have the chance to pre-order the pre-painted DDH-06 head though.

I'm sure a fellow friend from the forum will help us out with pre-ordering it though when the time comes~

The blank DDH06 is going to be for normal sale at volksUSA in about 3 months as well.

Oh okay, thanks for the info! I have last years pre-painted DDH02 that I bought off YJ!...maybe I will go that route again.

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

MarietteMacaron

Just saw this painted DDH06 over on Corkcats Flickr it is truly stunning *_* I really like this sculpt now!!! DDH06ヘッド

chibinezumi

This 06 head really is different depending on the face-up. O_O Some look really nice, and some are pretty average. I think I will like to take a crack at it!

MarietteMacaron
Volks USA has updated their photos for some of the animetic eyes using the 06 head. I'm thinking she has extra-large eye sockets like the 04 head.

Hmm maybe~

I think she can take both 24mm and 22mm, Because in the scans they had her modeled with both ^_^~

chibinezumi

anyone have an idea when these items are opening up at volks usa? I thought it would be around now.

Zukin

Oohh, Volks USA is out of Yukino!

I hope that means the newer versions are coming in.

baldylox

Friggin FINALLY!!! Now I can finally get the Shapely L-bust for Miyuki! And I also want the one maid set for Sango... the black one for SD16's and DD's. I think she will look wonderful in that.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Poofiemus

I'll admit I do like the look of the tail skirt set, but I don't know how it'd fit on a DDII, so between that and the fact I can wait it out for more monies before going after the 08 hands I think I'll be passing. But good luck to anyone else who's going after stuff!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

milkytea

I really like the Respected Mentor Maid set, because it's very close to a Victorian maid outfit rather than a more stylized one, but I'm not sure it's really something I need. I'm going to try my luck for the gray shoes, definitely, but I also like the Classy Rose Layered Set, I'm just not sure if it's in my budget~

MissLadyBossy

I like all of the maid outfits, especially the black and white swallow tail set. I would also like to get the DDII-H-09 / Hands. I never have any luck purchasing from Volks USA site during these events, even though it is in my shopping cart, it will say no longer available during check out.

Home: Alter (Anya), Sakuya (Layla), Extra (Sasha), Aoko (Nadia), Beatrice (Sophia), Alice (Elyse), Mariko (Madeline), Sailor Moon (Serena), Mercury (Ami), Mars (Rei), Jupiter (Lita), Venus (Mina), Transcendence Gray (Lexa) and Tea (Sloane)

kymaera
I never have any luck purchasing from Volks USA site during these events, even though it is in my shopping cart, it will say no longer available during check out.

Yeah, nothing's final until you check out. They'll remove things up until the final confirmation.

To increase your chances, put an item in your cart shortly before the event starts, enter all your information in the checkout process and go up until the final confirmation and just don't confirm. Then, go back into the cart and remove the item. Then, when the event starts, most of your info is already stored, so you can check out quicker. Usually, you just have to re-enter your CC number. Though, even with that, things can still get removed from your cart due to the fact that they get an insanely limited number of them.