Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
sweetkissinthedark

Larger size anime stylized bjd?

sweetkissinthedark

I've been looking around, and has anyone found an anime style bjd larger than 60 cm? I was looking around for 70 cm, or maybe even the obitsu 150 but that's a little too large XD

Plus owning one of those would make everyone think I'm a creep, regardless of my gender lol

I just want a larger sized doll- 60 cm doesn't really cut it for me...

It doesn't need to have a frame or anything- just an anime head.

And if not, do any of you have any mod ideas to make the doll taller?

EDIT: I'm looking for female or genderless if at all possible. I figured I should specify haha

Edited by Guest

Error-Chan

I will be hybrid a 65cm obitsu male with a DD head so thqt might vibe a option.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

sweetkissinthedark

Thank you very much! Although, I was looking to make a female character... But still, your input is very much appreciated. It's something to consider >v<

I guess I should have been more specific XD

Error-Chan

Thank you very much! Although, I was looking to make a female character... But still, your input is very much appreciated. It's something to consider >v<

There is a 65cm female obitsu too. So there is thet side too.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

sweetkissinthedark

There is a 65cm female obitsu too. So there is thet side too.

Wait- really? Where would I go about ordering one?

I think I could put a dollfie dream head on that too...

That'd be awesome

Error-Chan

Well the 65cm you normally have to get form a dealer or obitsu them selves. and for putting a head on her I am not sure but I do know the Male obitsu has to have some of the neck piece removed so her does not have a long neck. I am not sure if this is the case with the female though.

That'd be awesome

sweetkissinthedark
Well the 65cm you normally have to get form a dealer or obitsu them selves. and for putting a head on her I am not sure but I do know the Male obitsu has to have some of the neck piece removed so her does not have a long neck. I am not sure if this is the case with the female though.

That'd be awesome

Hmm.... well I'll have to do more research on that, then. What dealer though? I don't really want to go through mimiwoo- and with contacting Obitsu is there a site to go through? I've used the Parabox site but they don't have anything over 60 cm

Error-Chan

I will be getting mine off a dealer on ebay and there is a 65cm girl on there atm too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBITSU-65cm-SBH-BODY-1-3-scale-action-doll-65BD-F01W-G-Dollfie-BJD-/281485912863?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4189de2b1f

other dealers I have not found any my self and Parabox/junkie spot I know when deal with the 65cm's since they have a tendency to brake in transit.

Hmm.... well I'll have to do more research on that, then. What dealer though? I don't really want to go through mimiwoo- and with contacting Obitsu is there a site to go through? I've used the Parabox site but they don't have anything over 60 cm

sweetkissinthedark

Thank you very much for the link haha

I owe you one, I suppose lol

K-2
Well the 65cm you normally have to get form a dealer or obitsu them selves.

You can order from the Obitsu web store through a proxy. Junky Spot might be able to get you one, but it would be a special order. It's not something they normally stock.

I do know the Male obitsu has to have some of the neck piece removed so her does not have a long neck. I am not sure if this is the case with the female though.

I have both male and female 65cm. The male's head is a bit smaller than the female's and the male usually doesn't have the benefit of a full or long haired wig. So the female doesn't look like you'd need to mod it, especially if you're going to use an anime head from Volks or SQ Labs.

MVSig.jpg

Error-Chan

You can order from the Obitsu web store through a proxy. Junky Spot might be able to get you one, but it would be a special order. It's not something they normally stock

From what I remember junkie spot won't order them. they don't want to get a broken doll and then not be able to sell it. But that was way back when he was fist designed. I have not seen them offer the 65cms but have not looked there is a wile.

NatsukiP

If you're okay with resin bjds, then you could try making a hybrid with a resin body and a volks or sqlab head. I believe souldoll has a 65cm girl body but I'm not entirely sure. However there are quite a few companies that do offer female bodies over 60cm.

sweetkissinthedark
If you're okay with resin bjds, then you could try making a hybrid with a resin body and a volks or sqlab head. I believe souldoll has a 65cm girl body but I'm not entirely sure. However there are quite a few companies that do offer female bodies over 60cm.

Wouldn't they look out of proportion though? That's a main worry of mine

sweetkissinthedark

You can order from the Obitsu web store through a proxy. Junky Spot might be able to get you one, but it would be a special order. It's not something they normally stock.

I do know the Male obitsu has to have some of the neck piece removed so her does not have a long neck. I am not sure if this is the case with the female though.

I have both male and female 65cm. The male's head is a bit smaller than the female's and the male usually doesn't have the benefit of a full or long haired wig. So the female doesn't look like you'd need to mod it, especially if you're going to use an anime head from Volks or SQ Labs.

Mhmm... The only problem I really see with the 65 cm obitsu is the body sculpt. I don't like the lower body too much. It kind of bothers me.