Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel

Amber says hi.

Gabriel

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while. When I finally took the plunge to buy a Dollfie Dream, I decided I'd join up.

It took me a long time to get a Dollfie Dream. For years, the standard model faces just didn't click with me, and the limiteds were always out of my price range (or discovered after orders had closed). Then Candy and Mirai came along. I initially was going to get a Mirai, but after some research here I decided a Candy might be a better fit for me. When Candy arrived, I knew I had made the right decision. I was immediately attached to her.

I named my doll Amber, because she just looks like that should be her name. She will probably be an only child, but I am considering trying to get a Miku or Mirai to be her sister (or a Momo or Ranka Lee if I suddenly have a windfall).

Anyway, whenever I'm able to post links to pictures, I hope everyone will excuse my non-existent photography skills and tablet camera. Amber sometimes inspires me to be a shutterbug.

Anna-neko
I hope everyone will excuse my non-existent photography skills and tablet camera. Amber sometimes inspires me to be a shutterbug.

ha ha, better than me with my phone!

Besides, when your girl inspires you, suddenly all these photog skills just start leveling up, and at one point you find yourself with half your DD kit in the park setting up scenes and can't wait to get home to share online!

Gabriel

ha ha, better than me with my phone!

Besides, when your girl inspires you, suddenly all these photog skills just start leveling up, and at one point you find yourself with half your DD kit in the park setting up scenes and can't wait to get home to share online!

Thanks for the kind words. But I must be level 0 and need a bajillion to level up.

In photographing Amber, I've learned the lighting in my apartment is absolutely abysmal.

N2DollsNow

A belated welcome to the forum! Amber will inspire you to try more pictures; DDs are such patient & cooperative models. With digital having long ago replaced film, you can shoot a "bajillion" pictures without cost other than editing time. It's is amazing how much fun you'll have no matter the quality of your results. Check out other folks work here and you'll get ideas to try. And relax, you're among friends here!