Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Another tsundere arrives

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

JoltFiend

Oh my! The things that are going to happen now w/ Asuka's arrival. I can't wait to see what happens with her in the mix.

Love Saber's door opening skills, even more so w/ donut in hand.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

fenrir z78

Great story as always. Now I have something to look forward to.

mitsuki

Asuka is lovely! I love her hair, dress, bright red boots, and suitcase too. Yes, Saber's door opening technique is perfect.

Maybe younger kids who message each other while in the same room would be more familiar with Rin than Asuka. It is hard to determine who is more famous. Sampling population is a significant factor.

AerisAquata

Well, I heard of Rin before I heard of Asuka.

Also, Rin is the superiior tsundere! She's the TVTropes page image and helped create Class S Zettai Ryouiki!

Bwahahahahaha! Rin is mentioned on the anime subsection of TVTropes before Asuka is, and Rin's entry is on the Visual Novel section!

scripple
Oh my! The things that are going to happen now w/ Asuka's arrival. I can't wait to see what happens with her in the mix.

Love Saber's door opening skills, even more so w/ donut in hand.

Yes I don't know what's come over me to have both Rin and Asuka in the same house. Just plain crazy I guess.

I'm glad you liked Saber's door opening technique. I wondered if anyone would notice/comment that she still had her donut while doing it.

Great story as always. Now I have something to look forward to.

Thanks. Are you an Asuka fan?

scripple
Asuka is lovely! I love her hair, dress, bright red boots, and suitcase too. Yes, Saber's door opening technique is perfect.

Maybe younger kids who message each other while in the same room would be more familiar with Rin than Asuka. It is hard to determine who is more famous. Sampling population is a significant factor.

Thanks on Asuka's appearance. I'm quite pleased with how she turned out. At some point I'll probably put up some photos of just her so interested people can get a better look.

And I suppose you could be right on Rin vs Saber and the generation thing, but I sure see a lot more products made with Asuka than with Rin. Of course I suspect that Rin might be especially concerned with their relative popularity with me. I have a lot of Asuka stuff around the house, I'm sure Rin's not happy to see the competition in person.

scripple
Well, I heard of Rin before I heard of Asuka.

Also, Rin is the superiior tsundere! She's the TVTropes page image and helped create Class S Zettai Ryouiki!

Bwahahahahaha! Rin is mentioned on the anime subsection of TVTropes before Asuka is, and Rin's entry is on the Visual Novel section!

So according to mitsuki's theory that means you text or instant message to people in the same room as you. Is that correct?

Rin is really more of a tsundere than Asuka, at least in her original Soryu incarnation. As Asuka is a lot more tsun than dere. But Asuka was doing it back before the term was even cool.

I think Rin was largely upset in this particular moment because she's not proud of her ero scenes, but hey everyone has to start somewhere right?

Waynio

WOW!!! Looks like your gonna have your work cut out for ya scripple!! Aoi and I wish you the best of luck!

Wayne

mitsuki

I didn't even know about the ero scenes. They sound cute. I am very attached to Rin, so to me it doesn't matter who is more popular. I think you are right that it is more important to Rin who the scripple might like more.

scripple
WOW!!! Looks like your gonna have your work cut out for ya scripple!! Aoi and I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks. I think I'm going to need it. I thought the kitsune thing was bad enough, but at least I didn't actually invite her. Sadly I can't use that excuse for Asuka. I set myself up for this round.

scripple
I didn't even know about the ero scenes. They sound cute. I am very attached to Rin, so to me it doesn't matter who is more popular. I think you are right that it is more important to Rin who the scripple might like more.

Saber is right, they really are a very small part of the story, and could be worked around without much impact. Although the silly dragon/Saber scene in the anime was not an especially good work around.

And if Rin wants to win that particular popularity contest, someone might want to suggest to her that the no more kitty costumes protest should end now.

Waynio

Saber is right, they really are a very small part of the story, and could be worked around without much impact. Although the silly dragon/Saber scene in the anime was not an especially good work around.

And if Rin wants to win that particular popularity contest, someone might want to suggest to her that the no more kitty costumes protest should end now.

Hrmm.....no more kitty costumes......I think "someone" hatched a scheme to get Rin to listen to him more!?!?

Wayne

mitsuki

How many someones are there now? You are right that those kitty costumes are a great way to gain favor. Those photos were fantastic. How likely is Asuka to wear something like that? Rin might have an advantage she doesn't realize.

scripple

Hrmm.....no more kitty costumes......I think "someone" hatched a scheme to get Rin to listen to him more!?!?

Oh, did you miss Rin declaring over in the database thread that she's done with the kitty costumes because I punished her? And while Asuka's arrival timing is coincidental, I'll not be too upset if it gets Rin to go back to wearing them. I just got the Volks cat bloomer set if Rin wants to go really racy and model a topless kitty outfit.

How many someones are there now? You are right that those kitty costumes are a great way to gain favor. Those photos were fantastic. How likely is Asuka to wear something like that? Rin might have an advantage she doesn't realize.

However many are reading this and would care to offer Rin advice that wearing kitty costumes might be to her advantage. I try to discourage the girls from reading the stories so that they don't learn each other's secrets, so Rin probably won't see my post.

I'm not sure where Asuka falls on the cute or sexy outfit spectrum. I don't know her very well yet. You think I should ask Asuka to model one for me in front of Rin and see what happens?

mitsuki
I'm not sure where Asuka falls on the cute or sexy outfit spectrum. I don't know her very well yet. You think I should ask Asuka to model one for me in front of Rin and see what happens?

That is a brilliant idea! You may get both of them into it and that more racy version out of one of them.

scripple

That is a brilliant idea! You may get both of them into it and that more racy version out of one of them.

Hmm, I wasn't thinking I could get both of them. Since Asuka doesn't know me I figured she'd just tell me I'm an idiot and Rin would jump at the chance to be "more helpful" than her. But then again Asuka does have quite the competitive streak in her.... hmmm.

I guess I should at least let Asuka rest a bit after her travels, and Rin stew about Asuka's arrival and what it means.

fenrir z78

I would have to yes I am. I know more about Asuka then I did about Rin. I can see those to buting head. So is Rin going to be the pot or the kettle when she starts to talk about how Asuka acts.

scripple

I would have to yes I am. I know more about Asuka then I did about Rin. I can see those to buting head. So is Rin going to be the pot or the kettle when she starts to talk about how Asuka acts.

Yes inviting two strong willed tsunderes into my house was definitely a little risky. Fortunately on a DD scale it's kind of a big house so maybe both egos will fit.

And I'd say if Rin is doing the talking then she'd have to be the pot. It's the pot that calls the kettle after all.

AerisAquata

So according to mitsuki's theory that means you text or instant message to people in the same room as you. Is that correct?

Rin is really more of a tsundere than Asuka, at least in her original Soryu incarnation. As Asuka is a lot more tsun than dere. But Asuka was doing it back before the term was even cool.

I think Rin was largely upset in this particular moment because she's not proud of her ero scenes, but hey everyone has to start somewhere right?

I only IM people who are in a different room than me. That, or yell. I mostly use my phone for twitter.

Asuka is a tsundere hipster?

Galvatim

Let's go Asuka! I like Rin a lot, she's my favorite F/SN character, but Asuka is my favorite anime character, period. I really like your Asuka, scripple! You've totally nailed her personality, and she's even a DDH-02, my favorite DD head sculpt.

Saber's door opening skills are impressive!

Looks like Rin has a new rival...

I thought the lead up to Rin's big ero scene was kind of cute, but no one plays Nasu VNs for the ero scenes. And that CG dragon was awful...

I think Rin has the kitty outfits in the bag, I just can't see Asuka as a cat girl... Asuka's more of the lone wolf type...

PrettyCranium

Great arrival! I can't wait to see what happens. Just when the conflict in house was simmering down . . . a new arrival to spice things up.

Yes, please post pics of Asuka so we can see her in better detail as well.

scripple

Asuka is a tsundere hipster?

Hmm, I don't think that's the right term, but she was a trend setter.

Let's go Asuka! I like Rin a lot, she's my favorite F/SN character, but Asuka is my favorite anime character, period. I really like your Asuka, scripple! You've totally nailed her personality, and she's even a DDH-02, my favorite DD head sculpt.

Thanks. I'm glad that another big Asuka fan approves of her. Makes me think she turned out ok.

Saber's door opening skills are impressive!

Looks like Rin has a new rival...

I agree on Saber's door skills. I'm pretty sure they basically mean there is no safe place to hide food from her though.

And yes I think you're right for poor Rin. And just when she was starting to relax a little bit.

I think Rin has the kitty outfits in the bag, I just can't see Asuka as a cat girl... Asuka's more of the lone wolf type...

There's a figure or two of Asuka as a cat girl, but I do sense that Asuka will not be as eager to do things for me as Rin. Maybe I need to have Yukino arrange some "leverage" on Asuka for me.

scripple
Great arrival! I can't wait to see what happens. Just when the conflict in house was simmering down . . . a new arrival to spice things up.

Yes, please post pics of Asuka so we can see her in better detail as well.

Thanks. Yes I'm sure this will shake things up a bit. I guess I'm just not meant to have a peaceful household.

I'll try to get some pics of her and post them at some point.

JoltFiend

I don't want to say that after reading this story again that seeing Saber with a donut made me want to go out and get donuts...but I went and got donuts. Chocolate covered ones D: Darn Saber and herpower of suggestion!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg