Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

KiraKiraDoru

Your Smart Doll WISHLIST

KiraKiraDoru

[EDITED SKINTONE CHART]

Danny actually listens to us so I thought this thread would be a good idea. We have a thread like that for DDs so I thought I'd make one for SmD too.

Please, no ranting about the already released things, it's not a complaining thread. You may ask for another version of a released product but DON'T complain about something that's already out.

Basically, tell us about the wigs, bodies, eyes, accessories, clothes... That you'd like to see for SmD. Seeing how caring Danny is, maybe some of them will come true!

As I expressed in other threads, I'd want a Tiger like sculpt:

172 - Hassan

http://www.mangauk.com/gallery/albums/album-19/lg/tiger_and_bunny_2.jpg

A female head with more defined lips, to fit the guys.

skintone_spectrum.jpg

I'd like to see skintones like 9/d

Which skintones would YOU like to see? Also if they're indistinguishable from the one another person chose, just quote that person, cuz Danny could kill himself by trying to make all of them.

Mysha

If Chitose is to have a new (DDS-like?) body, I would like it to be more posable.

I know that open knees are awful, but after few months of playing with Smart Doll body and getting a DDS body lately I'm like "who cares for open knees, I want her to kneel!"

So I really want wider range of moves in the knees and the hips, so she can pull her knees to her chest more.

And another thing coming to mind after touching a DDS body. If SmartDoll lower torso could be of the same softness as DD body, it could make use of its jeton joint spinal core and bend on the entire length of the back and not only on the chest joint.

With these "small" changes the body would be perfect in my opinion.

I hope this does not count as complaining ^^"

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

KiraKiraDoru

Nahh it's not complaining, just improvement requests on future models. What I mean is "OMG MIRAI'S HEAD IS SO FLAT (...)"

Cauldroness

I'd like to see a new girl headmold! Just more head options -- or even option heads! -- would be awesome.

Or potentially a connector that would allow me to put a DD head on a Smartdoll body.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Eiko82

I would love to see :

- more optional hands e.g. 'paper/hi-five' hands

- option to buy a blank doll (so people can give her their own faceups)

- ability to buy eyes separately (I know Danny is planning to do so but it doesn't hurt to ask for it anyways)

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Jezrah

I'd like a skin tone along the lines of 6E, and a more saasy headmold. I would've liked Kizuna to have a different shape for her eyes based on her art, so I'd hope that at some point we get a mold with more angular rather than round eyes.

Also would like all the things Eiko listed.

I don't know if Danny would be able to make an official neck adapter part for DDs, since he's a competitor against Volks, but if he can't I'm sure at some point someone will, like Grayforce did for Obitsu bodies.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Poofiemus
Nahh it's not complaining, just improvement requests on future models. What I mean is "OMG MIRAI'S HEAD IS SO FLAT (...)"

Yup. Heck, Mirai and the first version Eiji aren't just flat, they're almost concave. ^^;

I also do have to agree with making the knees flexible; I'm a person who likes things more on the poseable end of the spectrum. (I guess it could be an option/alt body: Smart Doll Gymnast? Smart Doll Ninja?)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

KiraKiraDoru

color-chart.jpg

I also found this.

Mirai is A12

Kizuna is a cross between A2 and A4

Kanata will probably be G14

Eji is G14

Haruka will probably be C1 or C2

Chitose will probably be A1

The skin variant girls have all been C10 until now

So we can cross these out for wig color requests.

Also the forum cut off a bit of the chart so drag the image on a new tab to see it fully.

archeotech

For me I'd be happy with most skin tones from 9-10, A-E. I'd like the darker tones too but I'd be worried about doing face-up on them, the darker the skin the more layers you need for strong colours, but too many layers means too much sealant which lightens the skin tone slightly.

I also agree about Kizuna's eyes, would've jumped on her if her eye shape matched her artwork, so I would love to see a doll with narrow eyes instead of round ones.

Basically, please just make Muramasa Sansei

moe_123525_elf_full_metal_daemon_muramasa_maid_namaniku_atk_thighhighs.jpg

Also I would love to see an MDD like doll with tan skin too.

LariesDollHouse
A SmartDoll with a body like Super Pochaco. ^_^;

YES YES YES! Chubby girls alllll the wayyyyy!

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

ektorp

I'd like to see some glasses and cat ears for the Smartdoll. Just do it Danny, it's easy money!

twiggysbabe

That is my wish too. Would be so cute!

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

KiraKiraDoru

One thing I noticed with Smart Doll until now is that their apparel has remained very casual and traditional "chic"... As dolls which are supposed to introduce Japanese culture, that's kinda weird to me.

So these are clothes I'd definitely like to see made for them:

-Checkered pants

-More hoodies pls

-Scarves

-Lolita stuff pls

-Suit n tie (so we can do weddings)

-Hats

And harem pants have been the craze over there lately so I'd like to see these.

But looking at the direction he' s been taking with his official characters right now I this probably won't happen until he makes other characters similar to ebony and ivory, capable to model these kinds of clothes without looking OOC. I'd like to see him doing punk boys and girls...

Galvatim
I'd like to see some glasses and cat ears for the Smartdoll. Just do it Danny, it's easy money!

Cat ears are a no-brainer, and tails, too. They could plug into the socket.

I'd like some nice Capri jeans, and a black version of the belt.

Punk clothing, especially in black and red, would be nice too.

Eiko82
One thing I noticed with Smart Doll until now is that their apparel has remained very casual and traditional "chic"... As dolls which are supposed to introduce Japanese culture, that's kinda weird to me.

I remember reading somewhere that Danny gave the girls casual outfits so Smart Dolls would appeal to a larger audience. He didn't simply wanna market them to anime fans.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

McKennachu

I second the suggestion of Muramasa! Love her skintone.

I'd love to see more wig styles outside of "shorter Mirai default wig" or recolors. Personally, when I see Smart Dolls, I have a really hard time imagining a character of my own because of the lack of current options within the SD store. More wigs and blank heads would definately change that. ^^

KiraKiraDoru

I didn't mean anime over the top outfits. I meant Harajuku/Akihabara street style, with all of the latest fashion trends there. But I should stop worrying about that, since Danny said that Culture Japan would be all about collaboration, so we'll probably see him working with Japanese designers further down the road.

EDIT

OMG I FORGOT

ACTUAL OPTION LONG-NAILED HANDS

Rainbowangel

I'd like to see a character doll released that is similar to a DDS body in height. I wouldn't mind seeing a character doll released with a MDD sized body or somewhere in between the MDD and DDS in height. I'm also hoping that a girl face mold will be released that I like in the ebony skin tone. I lurve the Volks Super Dollfie yosd size, however there are no Dollfie Dreams available in this size which is a shame so if Danny released a 1/6 sized anime doll proportioned similarily to that of a yosd, I think it would popular. And lastly more skin tones ranging from porcelain white to black. Oh and while I think of it, a fantasy coloured skin tone such as Blue or lilac would be FAB.

Byddie

That is my wish too. Would be so cute!

Imagine, Pam Poovey and Rose Quartz Dolls as dolls!

Monty

I'm dying to know what characters Danny plans on making with SDb, since I heard that he's secured the licenses.

I also hope one of them is Vocaloid Kaito, or whether he could be convinced to do Kaito.

If not, I'm definitely wanting to make my own Kaito - but searching on my own it's very difficult to find a suitable wig, so I hope he at least makes a wig suitable for Kaito. On the chart KiraKiraDoru posted on the previous page, a colour like D5, or D 10-13, E5? E9? As much as I love Kaito, choosing his perfect shade of blue for his hair is surprisingly difficult.

I know that Danny has said that he wants Smartdoll to appeal to more than just anime fans, hence the more casual attire, and also probably why the wigs so far are pretty normal and reserved as far as hair goes. But I do hope he adds more 'anime' colours for wigs - especially considering he plans to make SDbs of anime characters anyway.

As for clothes, vests are always nice; would like some jackets too and more hats.

KiraKiraDoru

solitude_by_na7s-d7i6wz1.jpg

sleek_by_na7s-d94rcf4.jpg

OMG DANNY NO PLS

PLS

PLS

I NEED

UGHHH

The sheer idea of this dude not being made anymore when I have enough to get in this hobby, both money and life wise, is killing me. I just can't. If Danny could do this please oh god

lajvio

On Eiji's product site you can read up on the Licences dolls. There is also a poll list with anime/game characters so you can vote for your favorite. I'm so looking forward to Yagami! I really like Light and hope he will be made soon. As long Danny don't do the same as with the girls, only have one head for all the guys I'm happy. I think the one hed but different face up feels like a cheat :p

Monty

That poll was made by commenters though - anyone could input anything they wanted. Some of the names arent even spelled correctly (I think some show up more than once, too). While it would be fun to see some of these characters as dolls, the fact that they are on the poll doesn't mean they will ever be made...otherwise I'd just spam the poll with characters I want (Well, I was at least pleased to see that I wasnt the person who added Kaito)

Danny previously said there 'would be a ton' of licensed characters but I'm not really counting on the poll having much to do with who they will be....especially since there are so many names on it that most of them have a low percentage of votes due to the percentage stretch over that many options.

lajvio

The poll is made by Danny (if he didn't want it there, it would not be on his page), with the option for us to add characters we would like to see made into a doll. It says so right on the page. He specifically asks his readers and followers to write and vote in his poll. How else would he get a quick view of what people would like?

No not every character in that poll will be made, but he have not said that either. He has his own ideas what he would like to make a doll of (like Light Yagami and Solid Snake, as he says on the page that he will try his best to make).