Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Natsuki-Twilight Concert set

Galvatim

Recieved this on Friday. This is one of the Dolpla 24 outfits released last week. I tried to create something of a moody, evening lighting look. Not really sure if it worked...

5378033073_b3b9d96772.jpg

002 by galvatim, on Flickr

5378034613_979c6f6214.jpg

004 by galvatim, on Flickr

I have to say, L-busted girls might look a bit cold in this outfit... This out fit is said to work with all three DD2 sizes, so I'm sure Mari, Aoi or Yui will turn up wearing this top one of these days.

5378635546_60144da48b.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

There's also a cute bow on the back!

5378057783_b19bdbd4ef.jpg

016 by galvatim, on Flickr

5378042445_6c46401f3d.jpg

013 by galvatim, on Flickr

Natsuki thanks you for looking!

baldylox

Ahh, you're doing shots like me! I try and set my camera for a "spot" focus so everything that's not super well lit gets blacked out pretty nicely. I think it helps create some mood for sure. Your pics look pretty good like this.

Natsuki looks great in this set! It's flirty but not revealing. And even tho you can tell it's cold in the room ( ha! ) it's not too distracting. I have to say that since adopting Miyuki, I have a new appreciation for the L bust shape. It's much nicer looking to me than the DDdy tops in terms of shape. The L bust is more realistic than the DDdy is to me, not that ANY of these are realistic. Still tho, I like how the top fits Natsuki. And that little bow detail is cool! A short haired girl would be able to show that off pretty easily.... like Aoi.

Nice score on the outfit! I wish mine would hurry up and get here. I got two outfits thru Kerby Lane and have yet to see them. It'll prolly be late next week before I get them tho. At least waiting for those isn't like waiting for Mai was.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Natsuki is so adorable in that outfit! It is a lovely color on her. Somehow with the light and her poses, she looks somewhat pensive. She is so cute!

Galvatim

Thank you both!

Baldylox, I can't deny being influenced by your photos. I've been trying to get away from just the "here's my Dollfie standing, straight on from the front" shots. Not that there isn't a place for shots like that of course.

I'm really liking this outfit, it's casual, yet classy. Just need to find a good pair of shoes for it. I don't know when Aoi will get a chance with this outfit... I must admit I spoil her a little more than my other girls. I've got another Nightfall set, outfit 63, on the way for her. And something that'll have Aoi just jumping, or even flying, in joy...