Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Dollfie Dream-izing My Little Ponies

Jezatron

I should be having it custom made somewhere, but the person that was meant to be doing it for me hasn't got in touch for a while now T_T

Twitter: JezatronExtra Flickr: Jezatron

Poofiemus

That's such a bummer about the wig, Jez. I hope that person gets it together rather than flaking out on you.

So, after this week's episode (and getting

) Cheerilee has grown on me a lot. Anybody looking at doing a cosplay of her? Cancan's got some decent bait for an 80's version wig, but I'm not sure what would pass for present Cheerilee.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

Well, Poofie... Can you guess what song has been in my head since last night?

Jezatron, I hope you can still get your custom wig made.

Luther

Ooh DD ponies, how fun! ^-^ Makes me want to try out making streaky wigs, what a challenge hehe! A Twilight wig would be so pretty!

That sucks though Jez, good luck... Are you still within 45 days of paying them, assuming you used Paypal?

Anyway looking forward to more ponified DD pics ^^

♥ My baby girl: Sasara Kusugawa ♥

Jezatron

Thanks for the support guys, and it looks like the wig is go!

I hadn't actually paid anything when delays started, so it wasn't the end of the world, but it is in progress now.

I need to get around to sorting out an outfit now XD I had totally sidelined that...

Twitter: JezatronExtra Flickr: Jezatron

Kuraikawai
100_0146-1.jpg

I decided to go the easier route and order a custom wig from Happy Camille in December, it just came in yesterday.

Also, good news pony fans! ^^ It seems my herd may be expanding quite a bit... even Ichiko and Haru-Haru want to get in on being pony-fied.

hi! I'm looking for a wig of this color, and I might order it from HC too, can you tell me what color is it, because I don't see it in the color charts, and also, how long did it take since you pre-order it until it reach you? one month?

thanks xD

murasaki-chan-header-RGB-small1.jpg

Family: Nia, Sakura, Mai, Ringo (Reimu) , Fate, Yuzuriha Inori (custom DDH06), Reira (Beato), Saya (Alter), Maya (Extra)! and Aika (Ryomou)

rukitron

I'd buy a Fluttershy and Rarity style wig.

LordNoir
100_0146-1.jpg

I decided to go the easier route and order a custom wig from Happy Camille in December, it just came in yesterday.

Also, good news pony fans! ^^ It seems my herd may be expanding quite a bit... even Ichiko and Haru-Haru want to get in on being pony-fied.

hi! I'm looking for a wig of this color, and I might order it from HC too, can you tell me what color is it, because I don't see it in the color charts, and also, how long did it take since you pre-order it until it reach you? one month?

thanks xD

I ordered my Rarity's wig in Dark Purple, and it actually took around 2 months to get ( it was part of a large pre-order that was supposed to go out in November, but then got held back to December. I took that opprotunity to order a wig for my DJ PON-3 as well.)

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

LordNoir

100_0319.jpg

Here's a pic of Choumiko/Fluttershy for everyone too.

100_0321.jpg

And Tamami/Rarity got a new wig for a more casual look.

rinoakitty18

All of these look really adorable

Keijogirl

Why did I look at this thread?

Now I really want to find a way to make DJ-P0N3 aka Vinyl Scratch into a DD girl, since she's' my fave. Her and Rainbow Dash if I can manage x.x

I said I was only going to have one, some how that number has grown to 2-3.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

DivinitaAria

I really want a DD Applejack :3

With the cute little freckles, cowgirl hat, boots, lasso, jean shorts, and plaid button up.

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

evilbluepoptart
I really want a DD Applejack :3

With the cute little freckles, cowgirl hat, boots, lasso, jean shorts, and plaid button up.

Haha I totally thought of that too. I'd totally make an apple jack dddy. Shed wear a plaidtied up blouse too

Taidai

Holy crap why have I not seen this thread before. Totally have to attempt a Rainbow Dash wig/gala outfit sometime, just because she fits my DDS's super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing personality as well.

Maybe do a Lyra setup and only pose her in pony poses just for some hilarious irony.

Really love LordNoir's Choumiko/Fluttershy and that curly rarity wig, really accurate

Be sure to check out my misadventures in the Dollfie Dream world:

I have NO idea what I'm doing and my Flickr

LordNoir

Really love LordNoir's Choumiko/Fluttershy and that curly rarity wig, really accurate

^^ Aw! Thanks! I really need to post more pictures of the herd. It's been growing quite a bit lately.

By the way.. making this thread 20% cooler in.....

toMyspace.jpg

Keijogirl

That wig is AWESOME.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

LordNoir

Thank you. It took a bit of searching to find someone willing to take on such a complex custom wig and the wait was murder ( almost 4 months!) but the end result is so great for the character. She was also my first ever modification of a sculpt, and I simply couldn't be happier with her.

LordNoir

Oh, and Genko's getting jealous.. so here's a pic of Genko (Vinyl Scratch) at a recent anime conventiion with a friend she met there.

ScratchMotaku2012.jpg

Keats

ponies are awesome.

oh god, I'm such a herbivore!

chibiponi

I plan on having several ponies here! ^^ Fluttershy will be first, then Twilight.

Everyone's pictures of their DD ponies are fantastic! You're making me want to put Marisa on hold and make a pony instead. XD

Kuraikawai

I just saw this xD I will be making MLP tee shirts for DD soon!

something like this (not this exact image tho)

Would you be interested in them?

MLP-shirts.jpg

murasaki-chan-header-RGB-small1.jpg

Family: Nia, Sakura, Mai, Ringo (Reimu) , Fate, Yuzuriha Inori (custom DDH06), Reira (Beato), Saya (Alter), Maya (Extra)! and Aika (Ryomou)

chibiponi

I think those would be cute! ^^ Maybe you could do ones with just a cutie mark image, too?

I've been thinking Youmu would make a great Rainbow Dash. I can't decide what to do with her hair though...should I have a short boyish cut, or maybe a long ponytail?

acexkeikai2

Lord Noir I love your DD ponies girl They are so cute! LOVE THEM

And Kuraikawaii I'd love to have a few t_shirts like that Can you do Angel Bunny?

MrsRococo

A DD Rarity with a MDD Spike would be SO CUTE!

valleygg

They would make very good dd's I must say! I think rarity could go well withmiku, personally