Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chibinezumi

~The Secret Diary of Mariko~

chibinezumi

Here are excerpts from the secret diary Mariko keeps, as well as pics taken of her without her knowledge and other private info.

Day 1: September 12th 2015

"Dear diary, I have arrived to my new home under much duress. My family has fallen from high society business owners to bankrupt and penniless in the blink of an eye. Being 18 yrs old, my family can not take care of themselves let alone me, and I find myself homeless. I had no where to go, and had to call on a long distance cousin to find a place to stay."

21332795006_406d8ebbeb.jpghttps://flic.kr/p/yv79Js by chibinezumi, on Flickr

"I think I have made a big mistake. When I arrived, there was no greeting other than "Oh good your here". I am weary from my long trip, and I was immediately set to scrubbing floors! I of all people! I had no clue what to do, but the landlord said " Don't worry, you'll learn" and "I will have your uniform soon". Uniform? What does this mean?! I dread to find out…."

21367469631_9ac1e01067_z.jpg#saveme by chibinezumi, on Flickr

Innocentsake

Congratulations on getting her home Mariko has seen very quickly that she'll have to work for all that she needs at your place I wonder if she'll ever find out that you're posting her most inner thoughts on the web for all to see~ Then again you've probably restricted her internet use to something limited... or none at all Look forward to the next entry

Chibi_Rat

Poor Mariko, so sad and confused, I can't wait to see the next entry.

she's super cute!

and I love that wig on her

Mysha

I must admit I didn't like Mariko on her promo photos, but when I see her like this I just start to love her She's so cute, like a little puppy ^^ And this Cinderella image really suits her.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

beesou

Lol, this is really cool. Thanks for sharing. Mariko is beautiful.

fusion_midnight

Thank you for sharing! She looks quite cute in that wig!