Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Hitoma

Smart Doll Chitose Shirasawa

Serisu

@Belpita; It's really not a problem! I don't mind helping; I know how hard it is to get specific information about a doll!

As for dark colored wigs... I don't really have any that I could find. But I did take a few pictures which I uploaded here! The darkest wig I could find is a brown-ish black that is actually Finn, my DDH01's wig. Another thing, these wigs were actually slightly big on Chitose, despite fitting DD rather well.

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

Yumeiro

4H54b7qm.jpgogGuUsRm.jpg

I have heard and seen that they sort of lack depth to their faces, but wow..! THAT is a flat face!

Ordered myself a Chitose earlier this week. So now I am curious to see how she will look from different angles.

Serisu
I have heard and seen that they sort of lack depth to their faces, but wow..! THAT is a flat face!

Ordered myself a Chitose earlier this week. So now I am curious to see how she will look from different angles.

Ha ha! Yeah, I had expected a flat face when I placed my order, but it was a bit of a shock when I got my Chitose in person!

PtYLpqKl.jpg

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

Cauldroness

Wow, I knew Chitose was super-flat (I have Mirai and she's also a flat-fest), but I didn't know she had such an egg-noggin!!! Next to a DD, her forehead / skull seem almost alien-like in how big and bulgy they are!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

belpita
@Belpita; It's really not a problem! I don't mind helping; I know how hard it is to get specific information about a doll!

As for dark colored wigs... I don't really have any that I could find. But I did take a few pictures which I uploaded here! The darkest wig I could find is a brown-ish black that is actually Finn, my DDH01's wig. Another thing, these wigs were actually slightly big on Chitose, despite fitting DD rather well.

That was really helpful! It looks like you have the tan version, which is what I'm mostly considering. I don't want the contrast between the skintone and the wig to be too sharp.

Eiko82

Danny just announced on Facebook that Chitose Cocoa is coming out in August.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

syntaxerawr

Loving that contrast between Chitose's deep blue eyes and the new Cocoa skin.

✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪

SyntaxErawr on Instagram!

28620509485_2a3af690fb_o.png

| Yoki (SmartDoll Mirai) | Kiyiya (DD Hatsune Miku) | Kagali (DD DDH-06) |

✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪

belpita

Oh, I was hoping he would! I'm glad I waited with ordering now.

And trying my newly-found picture posting status!

28704477372_bc6aba86a1.jpg

belpita

Chitose Cocoa is available now!

I really like her. Somehow more so than the Harmony version.

Although, I will probably change her eye colour to something darker, if I buy her.

So, which one should I get?

• 1. Chitose tan
    2. Chitose cocoa
    3. or Ebony Futaba?

28645968494_7cceb7d44f_c.jpg

Ie-Aster

It sounds like you're leaning strongly towards the Chitose mold, so I'd suggest you go with that! ^__^ As for cocoa vs. tan, hmm...

One way to choose that I've heard before is to assign each one to a side of a coin, and flip the coin, then look at which doll random chance chooses. If you feel disappointed, you probably should get the other

Unrelated-ly, I'd love to see someone make a custom Nadia from Nadia of Blue Water with cocoa Chitose.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Monty

Maybe it's just the blue eyes and grey eyebrows but cocoa Chitose looks really weird to me personally. There's something odd about how the colours of her face clash with the skin tone. I didnt think that with Harmony but it stands out a lot with Chitose. For that reason I'd go with tea Chitose if she's the sculpt you prefer (my personal fave girl is Ebony though) but it's your decision.

Although I'd like to see cocoa Chitose with a darker wig and different eyes, that would make a huge difference.

belpita
It sounds like you're leaning strongly towards the Chitose mold, so I'd suggest you go with that! ^__^ As for cocoa vs. tan, hmm...

One way to choose that I've heard before is to assign each one to a side of a coin, and flip the coin, then look at which doll random chance chooses. If you feel disappointed, you probably should get the other

Actually, I think I've more or less decided on cocoa.

The only thing that makes me hesitate is the possibility of a third, new sculpt coming soon. Although, I'm assuming that one will only be in the pale skintone, which doesn't really appeal to me.

Maybe it's just the blue eyes and grey eyebrows but cocoa Chitose looks really weird to me personally. There's something odd about how the colours of her face clash with the skin tone. I didnt think that with Harmony but it stands out a lot with Chitose. For that reason I'd go with tea Chitose if she's the sculpt you prefer (my personal fave girl is Ebony though) but it's your decision.

Although I'd like to see cocoa Chitose with a darker wig and different eyes, that would make a huge difference.

Oh, I am definitely planning to change her eyes and wig! I didn't think the eyebrows were all that strange, but if they do bother me I might consider just painting over them with a darker colour. (Or maybe ask someone to make a completely new face-up?) I've been looking at eyes from Oscar Doll and Ersa-Flora, something darker and maybe purple.

A character is slowly taking form...and maybe even a name.

(Yes, I take a long time deciding on a doll. *sigh*)

Monty

In that case, i'm really eager to see if she loses that weird look to me one you change her to your liking.

I love Oscar doll eyes! I really want to get a pair eventually.

Missy_Magoo
Maybe it's just the blue eyes and grey eyebrows but cocoa Chitose looks really weird to me personally. There's something odd about how the colours of her face clash with the skin tone. I didnt think that with Harmony but it stands out a lot with Chitose. ...Although I'd like to see cocoa Chitose with a darker wig and different eyes, that would make a huge difference.

Yes, I was thinking the same! I'd love to see Harmony's wig on Cocoa Chitose!

belpita

Well, I just placed my order, so you will see her quite soon.

(Except, I don't have the right eyes for her yet.)

Ie-Aster

Congratulations! Have you decided on a name yet, or will you wait till she's home/till she's completed?

(also, are you the person who wants the Ersa Flora cyborg eyes in purple? If so, is she going to be a cyborg or similar? either way, the eyes are really striking and beautiful!)

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

belpita

Congratulations! Have you decided on a name yet, or will you wait till she's home/till she's completed?

(also, are you the person who wants the Ersa Flora cyborg eyes in purple? If so, is she going to be a cyborg or similar? either way, the eyes are really striking and beautiful!)

LOL! Busted. Yes, that was me.

I have an idea for a name and a character, but I think I will make my final decision when she is here. I probably already have a wig or two that should work, though.

I just...um...ok, my idea is to make her some sort of secret super hero or agent. So she may not be entirely "human" (doll human? ). I've been looking at those Oscar eyes with stars and glitter in them, or else something different from Ersa Flora. I do love the blue eyes she comes with as default, but not for this dark skintone. She will either be more of a natural poc or something supernatural. Or both?

Monty

Dunno if she should have a new thread yet, but Danny's shown a potential new character. Apparently he can't decide if she should stay or not - he asked for some opinions on whether she looks too much like Chitose or not. I'm pretty sure she's Chitose's sculpt with a different faceup. She isn't named.

CrCEd_lUAAAeMzp.jpg

I'd been wanting to see a smiling Chitose, I think she's pretty cute. But I still would rather see more new sculpts.

belpita

I like her too, but as someone said in the thread on FB, it would be nice with a doll that doesn't have the open mouth like Chitose.

belpita

Ermagahd, my Chitose is on her way already! *panic mode*

Missy_Magoo

Congrats, Belpita! Please post photo spam when you have her!

belpita

Gah! And of course she gets stuck in customs over the weekend.