Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

soapbubbleseal

delete

Recommended Posts

soapbubbleseal

delete

Edited by soapbubbleseal

it's all daijoubu baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox

I absolutely adore rescue girls!

 

I have quite a few rescued girls of my own but I had others do the repairs to them as I'm not good at things like that.

 

You've done a great job on her and she looks really nice! It's even better that you saved her and have given her a new start on life. I like the idea of her being a robot too, I have 2 androids myself.

 

Congrats on getting her and bringing her back from the brink!

 

 

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knightusagi

She looks really pretty. The clear blue eyes with heart in them really sparkle when with the light pink wig. You did a really good job, you would not guess the face makeup was basically made from scratch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xhuxhurocket

You did a great job on her, she looks fantastic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soapbubbleseal

delete

Edited by soapbubbleseal

it's all daijoubu baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poofiemus

Nice restoration! I think a warm-tone lavender, to contrast with her mostly cool tone eyes?

 

As for the outfit, definitely needs some stockings and bracers/armwarmers, maybe a crazy over the top necklace? . .. I'm also tempted to say some beadwork, but I'm a sucker for bead embroidery.


In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chibi_Rat

You've done an amazing job restoring her!

I love her new eyebrows

Lavender hair would look great on her and her outfit is coming along nicely, if you want to add more to it maybe you could add a headpiece and something on her arms, maybe removable sleeves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noxxbunny

Oh geez. That before picture...You really did a great job fixing her up. I love her eyes especially. c:


Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Kagamine Rin, Kaito V3, 9S, Ruby(Arle), Devola(2B), Anya Forger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soapbubbleseal

delete

Edited by soapbubbleseal

it's all daijoubu baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soapbubbleseal

delete

Edited by soapbubbleseal

it's all daijoubu baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.