soapbubbleseal Posted November 10, 2015 (edited) delete Edited October 13, 2025 by soapbubbleseal it's all daijoubu baby Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
baldylox Posted November 11, 2015 I absolutely adore rescue girls! I have quite a few rescued girls of my own but I had others do the repairs to them as I'm not good at things like that. You've done a great job on her and she looks really nice! It's even better that you saved her and have given her a new start on life. I like the idea of her being a robot too, I have 2 androids myself. Congrats on getting her and bringing her back from the brink! Billy I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
archangeli Posted November 11, 2015 What a mess she was in and what a big difference a bit of elbow grease and love makes! Welcome to your new girl Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Knightusagi Posted November 11, 2015 She looks really pretty. The clear blue eyes with heart in them really sparkle when with the light pink wig. You did a really good job, you would not guess the face makeup was basically made from scratch. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
xhuxhurocket Posted November 11, 2015 You did a great job on her, she looks fantastic! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheWhiteRabbit Posted November 12, 2015 That poor girl! You did an awesome job cleaning her up. Nice to see her get a second chance and have a good home. Congrats on your new girl! Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887 Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/whiterabbitdolls?igsh=czQyZzRweG9hZDM2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
soapbubbleseal Posted November 12, 2015 (edited) delete Edited October 13, 2025 by soapbubbleseal it's all daijoubu baby Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Poofiemus Posted November 12, 2015 Nice restoration! I think a warm-tone lavender, to contrast with her mostly cool tone eyes? As for the outfit, definitely needs some stockings and bracers/armwarmers, maybe a crazy over the top necklace? . .. I'm also tempted to say some beadwork, but I'm a sucker for bead embroidery. In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chibi_Rat Posted November 13, 2015 You've done an amazing job restoring her! I love her new eyebrows Lavender hair would look great on her and her outfit is coming along nicely, if you want to add more to it maybe you could add a headpiece and something on her arms, maybe removable sleeves? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Noxxbunny Posted November 18, 2015 Oh geez. That before picture...You really did a great job fixing her up. I love her eyes especially. c: Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Kagamine Rin, Kaito V3, 9S, Ruby(Arle), Devola(2B), Anya Forger Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
soapbubbleseal Posted November 18, 2015 (edited) delete Edited October 13, 2025 by soapbubbleseal it's all daijoubu baby Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
soapbubbleseal Posted November 20, 2015 (edited) delete Edited October 13, 2025 by soapbubbleseal it's all daijoubu baby Share this post Link to post Share on other sites