Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Mythterious

Custom: Queen's Gate Alice

Mythterious

Hello everyone!

So, I am still new to the dollfie scene, but I thought I would post my idea for a character concept.

I think, for my first girl, I'm gonna try to create Gate Opener Alice, from the Queen's Gate game and Anime.

[WARNING: Questionably NSFW]

(Sorry, can't post links or pictures yet)

h t t p : / / orig04 . deviantart . net/fb9b/f/2012/244/5/d/alice_the_gate_opener_render_by_kurogane_raziel-d5d7pxt . png

I already have the SS DDS bust for starters. And I have picked out a head, but I haven't bought it yet. Im going to have to get parts once a month so I'm not straining my budget. I plan on changing up her outfit a bit so her default outfit isn't just her in her underwear all the time, but I want to keep it pretty close to the original. Pretty sure this is going to be a long slow project, but I thought I was share my idea for it.

One thing I would love to know, what size thread should I use when sewing clothes? I haven't been able to find anything with info on that. I have see that using cloth with small prints the best idea for doll clothes, so it doesn't loose the illusion of scale, but that's it. (Also, I will more then likely be sewing by hand, because I have no idea how to use a sewing machine, and I don't trust myself not to ruin something I'm working on trying to learn)