Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

LoveAngel

Hi there! (^_^*)

LoveAngel

Hi everyone,

I'm Love Angel. After a lot of thinking (more than a year to be sincere ) I finally ordered a dollfie.

I am really excited about it and I am looking forward getting to know other proud parents and learn from you all.

*greetz*

LA

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

Pupi

Welcome^^

I think many of them have waited some time before ordering them first girl XD

btw, who is your first girl?**

Have fun in this nice place! <3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

LoveAngel
Welcome^^

I think many of them have waited some time before ordering them first girl XD

btw, who is your first girl?**

Have fun in this nice place!

Ciao Ilvias!

First of all, thanks for the welcome.

I got Yukino's 2nd version. I already wanted Yukino since June last year, but when I saw this second version, I simply couldn't resist anymore.

Now let's see how long it will take for her to arrive...

XOHimitsuOX

Congrats!!! I was very hesitant when i got my 1st girl. On that day was thinking "I'm gonna get it" then i get to the store and thought to myself "Hmmm maybe another time" I did this several times till i walked home my own girl.

I ordered her too, and i should be getting her today

LoveAngel
Congrats!!! I was very hesitant when i got my 1st girl. On that day was thinking "I'm gonna get it" then i get to the store and thought to myself "Hmmm maybe another time" I did this several times till i walked home my own girl.

I ordered her too, and i should be getting her today

Thanks!

My greatest concern was not having time to dedicate to my dollfie because of work and sports. In addition, there is also the investment. However, I realized is that if after more than one year (my figure.fm account was open in June 2010) I still dream about having a DD, then why not?

I am happy that I found this forum already because I can already learn from you all.

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

You'll have to let us know when Yukino finally arrives. Can't wait to see pictures of her!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

LoveAngel
Hello and welcome!

You'll have to let us know when Yukino finally arrives. Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Thank you so much for the welcome!

I will for sure! I have no idea about when I will be able to get her new clothes though.

I am checking the topics here and am trying to learn from the experience of everyone here.

It is so exciting!

OtakuDepot

Welcome to the forum!!!

So glad to hear you are getting your first girl. I am lucky to have a Yukino myself and I am even considering getting the new version as well, she's adorable. Can't wait to see some pictures.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

LoveAngel
Welcome to the forum!!!

So glad to hear you are getting your first girl. I am lucky to have a Yukino myself and I am even considering getting the new version as well, she's adorable. Can't wait to see some pictures.

**James.

Thanks for the welcome!

You already have a big family yourself. Congrats!

There is something special about this second version and that is why I couldn't wait any longer.

OtakuDepot

Thanks. I agree, the new one is very nice. I'm fortunate enough to have both Yukino and Aoi now so I should get the new ones as well. LOL

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

LoveAngel

I will stay with one for at least some time so I am glad that I got myself one that felt special at first sight.

They are all so beautiful, but also pricy... Well, I guess the positive about it that only people who are really into them make the investment afterwards.

mitsuki

Welcome, LoveAngel! Congratulations on your Yukino. I hope you like it here.

MikoAkiko23

Welcome and congrats! I don't have a daughter yet just a miko outfit and a kimono outfit on the way but I'm thinking about purchasing a head from the volks website in December than in the summer that head should have a body, wig, and at least two outfits. I already know what to do for my two planned custom daughters ^^ I even drew a pics of them in random outfits with a face up on the side....they aren't the best drawings but they should be up on my Flickr account tomrrow or Friday. Meanwhile if you wanna friend me on Flickr here I am: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

Innocentsake

Welcome Yay another person getting their very first DD, you're not alone! I just ordered my first DD as well, Saber Extra, and cannot wait for her to arrive. And just like you I had waited a very long time before deciding to finally get one as my own. When I saw Saber Extra I just couldn't resist her beauty especially since I knew it was guaranteed I would get her and wouldn't be guessing as to whether or not I had won in a lottery. Plus it does help that her price tag wasn't too hard on my wallet (that's what a tax refund is for right? XD).

Yukino 2nd Ver. is very beautiful! I hope she gets to you quickly Here's to learning more about DDs together! ^O^

LoveAngel

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome, LoveAngel! Congratulations on your Yukino. I hope you like it here.

I am loving it already.

It is a pity that I will probably checking the forums only on the weekends, but I am looking forward getting to know you all.

Welcome and congrats! I don't have a daughter yet just a miko outfit and a kimono outfit on the way but I'm thinking about purchasing a head from the volks website in December than in the summer that head should have a body, wig, and at least two outfits. I already know what to do for my two planned custom daughters ^^ I even drew a pics of them in random outfits with a face up on the side....they aren't the best drawings but they should be up on my Flickr account tomrrow or Friday. Meanwhile if you wanna friend me on Flickr here I am: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/

Wow! I love your drawings.

I am sure it makes the dollfies even more special if you can "make" them yourself. Unfortunately, drawing is a talent I don't have...

Good luck with your plans!

By the way, I noticed you have my partner in your Flickr contacts (flan_man_74). Thanks for the add!

Welcome Yay another person getting their very first DD, you're not alone! I just ordered my first DD as well, Saber Extra, and cannot wait for her to arrive. And just like you I had waited a very long time before deciding to finally get one as my own. When I saw Saber Extra I just couldn't resist her beauty especially since I knew it was guaranteed I would get her and wouldn't be guessing as to whether or not I had won in a lottery. Plus it does help that her price tag wasn't too hard on my wallet (that's what a tax refund is for right? XD).

Yukino 2nd Ver. is very beautiful! I hope she gets to you quickly Here's to learning more about DDs together! ^O^

My partner tried to get Saber Extra, but when his registration was confirmed it was too late. It was a pity because we are major fans of Fate Stay Night and it would have been incredible to have Saber as our first daughter.

I have no idea about how long it takes to get an order from Volks (info anyone?), but I have already more than an year, I will try not to bite all my nails until then. And yes, blessed be the tax refund!!!!

I am looking forward seeing many pictures of your Saber! When should you be getting her: February or after March?

Innocentsake
My partner tried to get Saber Extra, but when his registration was confirmed it was too late. It was a pity because we are major fans of Fate Stay Night and it would have been incredible to have Saber as our first daughter.

I have no idea about how long it takes to get an order from Volks (info anyone?), but I have already more than an year, I will try not to bite all my nails until then. And yes, blessed be the tax refund!!!!

I am looking forward seeing many pictures of your Saber! When should you be getting her: February or after March?

I'm very sorry to hear that time ran out before your partner could pre-order Saber Extra! My husband and I are also very huge fans of Fate/Stay Night as well There's no one you know very well in the US that could pre-order Saber Extra for you from Volks USA then send it to you once they receive her? Because they are still taking pre-orders for both Extra and Alter Saber till the 30th.

Someone else will have to answer about how long shipping from Volks usually takes :o

Hehe yeah I told my husband that when we get our tax refund my half will go back into the savings to make up for using money from the savings to pay for Saber Extra~ As for when I'm getting her I ordered her a few days after pre-orders started so I didn't make the cut for April. Instead my Saber Extra will be coming to me in June @.@;;; I'm hoping that maybe she'll arrive sooner, but who knows. But I'm going to pick her up from the Volks Store because I'm close to it

Glad that you were able to get Yukino 2nd Ver. and hope to see many pictures of her as well! I'll definitely take pictures of Saber once she arrives

LoveAngel
I'm very sorry to hear that time ran out before your partner could pre-order Saber Extra! My husband and I are also very huge fans of Fate/Stay Night as well There's no one you know very well in the US that could pre-order Saber Extra for you from Volks USA then send it to you once they receive her? Because they are still taking pre-orders for both Extra and Alter Saber till the 30th.

Someone else will have to answer about how long shipping from Volks usually takes :o

Hehe yeah I told my husband that when we get our tax refund my half will go back into the savings to make up for using money from the savings to pay for Saber Extra~ As for when I'm getting her I ordered her a few days after pre-orders started so I didn't make the cut for April. Instead my Saber Extra will be coming to me in June @.@;;; I'm hoping that maybe she'll arrive sooner, but who knows. But I'm going to pick her up from the Volks Store because I'm close to it

Glad that you were able to get Yukino 2nd Ver. and hope to see many pictures of her as well! I'll definitely take pictures of Saber once she arrives

Unfortunately we don't know anyone who could pre-order Saber for us. It is a pity, but it is OK. I also missed Mio before, so... It is life, I guess.

As we were not active in the dollfie community, we never knew about such pre-orders beforehand. I hope that by being here, I will be able to follow the news better.

Wow! You live close to their store. It must be really tempting.

I am not a good photographer and neither have a good equipment. I will have to rely on my boyfriend for that. He is the talented one.

MarietteMacaron

Welcome to DollfieDreams forum!!!

I am also new here but have been active member in the dollfie community for awhile~ Maybe someone in the US can do you a favor and pre-order saber for you~

Congrats on Yukino though shes a real cutie!

LoveAngel
Welcome to DollfieDreams forum!!!

I am also new here but have been active member in the dollfie community for awhile~ Maybe someone in the US can do you a favor and pre-order saber for you~

Congrats on Yukino though shes a real cutie!

I wouldn't know to whom I could ask. And with Yukino on the way (not really sent yet, but you know what I mean ) we will probably stay with one daughter at the moment.

If we had bought Saber, I would not have ordered Yukino. One daughter a time. It is a brand new world for me and at the moment, I am already overwhelmed by the amount of information and possibilities.

Thank you very much for the welcome!

LoveAngel
It gets very addictive, so I'm sure your Yukino won't be an only child for long!

(oh, and welcome by the way!! )

I don't doubt that. It must be really awesome to have many beautiful girls to take care of.

By the way, I finally found more info about the shipment on VOLKS' site?

"When will my order be shipped?

Generally we will ship orders within 14 business days. If you chose Satogaeri service as a part of your order, it will add an extra 4 weeks to the shipping date."

I should start a countdown.

Edited by Guest

Innocentsake
Unfortunately we don't know anyone who could pre-order Saber for us. It is a pity, but it is OK. I also missed Mio before, so... It is life, I guess.

As we were not active in the dollfie community, we never knew about such pre-orders beforehand. I hope that by being here, I will be able to follow the news better.

Wow! You live close to their store. It must be really tempting.

I am not a good photographer and neither have a good equipment. I will have to rely on my boyfriend for that. He is the talented one.

That's true. I remember how badly I had wanted Saber Lily and wanted to enter the lottery but really couldn't afford to do that. But now I'm getting Saber Extra and I wouldn't have gotten her if I already had Saber Lily so it worked out in the end :3

So even though you couldn't get Saber you got beautiful Yukino!

Oh yeah definitely, since joining this community I am way more up to date about DDs than I was before. And it is nice to be around so many people who have many years of experience with their Dollfies so they can help newbies like ourselves

Hehe once I go to pick up Saber Extra I'm sure I will be tempted to go there a lot. I've never been there before since I never had a DD, but now I have a reason to go in!

LoveAngel
That's true. I remember how badly I had wanted Saber Lily and wanted to enter the lottery but really couldn't afford to do that. But now I'm getting Saber Extra and I wouldn't have gotten her if I already had Saber Lily so it worked out in the end :3

So even though you couldn't get Saber you got beautiful Yukino!

Oh yeah definitely, since joining this community I am way more up to date about DDs than I was before. And it is nice to be around so many people who have many years of experience with their Dollfies so they can help newbies like ourselves

Hehe once I go to pick up Saber Extra I'm sure I will be tempted to go there a lot. I've never been there before since I never had a DD, but now I have a reason to go in!

I am really happy with my Yukino. And I am also really glad I can share it with so many incredible people.

Innocentsake
I am really happy with my Yukino. And I am also really glad I can share it with so many incredible people.

I can't help but agree with you LoveAngel! I haven't been this active on a forum in years! I've had a bad experience in the past years and years ago and thus avoided forums just lurking. But after all my lurking here after I had gotten Saber Extra and seeing how nice and helpful everyone was with each other I felt confident in joining and I'm glad I did We definitely must share our girls with these wonderful people here once they arrive

And I saw you added me on Flickr so I added you back

LoveAngel

a_thanks_for_the_add_doll_codemylay.gif

I have a little bit of everything in my flickr and as soon as I have Yukino, she will surely be there too.