Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Guest frofui

Hello from Texas

Howdy! A long-term (of sorts) fan of anime, I remained unaware of Volks unique line of dolls called Dollfie Dreams until last year. After seeing a photograph of someone's Ryomou Shimei however, I became highly interested in these dolls and have been researching them ever since. Just recently I've acquired a Dollfie Dream of my own, and I must say that they are some of the most fascinating characters! Yet and still I am still a newbie, and I hope to learn as much as possible fom all the wonderful members here . Thank you for having me!

mitsuki

Hi and welcome! My family is from Texas too, but I live in Minnesota. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Hi and welcome! My family is from Texas too, but I live in Minnesota. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Now isn't this a small world we live in lol. Thanks for welcoming me!

baldylox

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you joined the ranks of being a Dollfie parent! Can't wait to see some pics of your girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you joined the ranks of being a Dollfie parent! Can't wait to see some pics of your girl!

Billy

Thanks! I hope to have some photos up soon. She hasn't had her faceup yet see .

Nakitaninja

Deciding on the face-up is a truly exciting thing! I bet you already know who she is. ^^ Congratulations on your new doll~

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Deciding on the face-up is a truly exciting thing! I bet you already know who she is. ^^ Congratulations on your new doll~

It sure is! I think she's going to be a friendly mechanic . Thanks for the congrats!

baldylox
After seeing a photograph of someone's Ryomou Shimei however, I became highly interested in these dolls and have been researching them ever since.

How did I miss this before??

I am a HUGE Ryomou fan! I have a shrine to her in my computer/collection room! I have 12 figures and statues of her in different outfits. She is my favorite anime girl ever. And I have all of her Volks outfits for Manami to cosplay in! Manami loves dressing up as her too.... I think it's because Ryomou kicks butt and has handcuffs.

Billy

After seeing a photograph of someone's Ryomou Shimei however, I became highly interested in these dolls and have been researching them ever since.

How did I miss this before??

I am a HUGE Ryomou fan! I have a shrine to her in my computer/collection room! I have 12 figures and statues of her in different outfits. She is my favorite anime girl ever. And I have all of her Volks outfits for Manami to cosplay in! Manami loves dressing up as her too.... I think it's because Ryomou kicks butt and has handcuffs.

Billy

Goodness, a HUGE fan indeed lol.

baldylox

Yeah I guess you can say I am a big fan of hers. There are so many nice figures of her out there that I'd love to own but they aren't cheap. And any money that goes towards Ryomou goodies takes away from Dollfie goodies. So I am kind of torn on the subject.

Billy

Yeah I guess you can say I am a big fan of hers. There are so many nice figures of her out there that I'd love to own but they aren't cheap. And any money that goes towards Ryomou goodies takes away from Dollfie goodies. So I am kind of torn on the subject.

Billy

Now isn't that frustrating? Dollfies or Ryomou? Ryomou or Dollfies?