Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Out Of Time {Time Displaced pt. 1}

JChiibs

After many years and many, many more vinyl kiddos than Ravendruid and I ever expected to have, it has become necessary to restart the family story. The original plans on introducing everyone as the entered the household never was able to be done in the order they should have for various reasons. Some of them ended up with conflicting stories that had become nothing more than a tangled mess that even the most skillful would be challenged to sort out if it was even possible.

So I have decided to rewrite the whole story to the way it should have been while still leaving the doors open for any new kiddos who will inevitably wander into our strange, rag-taggle (no longer small) family. I hope you enjoy the view through this small window into what has become our daily life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Near the end of September, as the cool winds slowly enticed the Summer's leaves to flush crimson, burn a shocking orange, or capture the memory of the yellowing sun in one last glorious spectacle before their beauty faded, the advance of seasons was barely noted. Instead the wonder was overshadowed by one typical teenage girl as she navigates through the joy that is High School life.

24508753026_b277605f2f_z.jpg

Naiomi: “How dare he! The pompous... Keeping me after class, as if I have nothing better to do!”

23908077973_a6b5609e49_z.jpg

Naiomi: “I have half a mind to greet his pretty-boy face with my fist next time he pulls a stunt like that. Of all the nerve!”

Sohi: “You have half a mind?”

24452512791_f827e7764d_z.jpg

Naiomi: *plops onto the sofa* “Just one punch to that condescending sneer of his... what I wouldn’t give... Just KAPOW!

24167042699_da6403f3c7_z.jpg

Naiomi: “I swear, he wouldn’t be happy with anything short of ‘yes your highness.’ ‘May I please your highness.’ ‘Do you want me to shine your shoes your highness?’ ‘May I be your doormat your highness.’ How about you kiss my derriere your highness!”

Sohi: “God help the noble Claudio! If he hath caught the Benedict, it will cost him a thousand pounds ere he be cured.”

24508590056_654780cbb0_z.jpg

Naiomi: “What does Much Ado have to do with any of this?”

Sohi: “I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me.”

24452409791_f492448e49_z.jpg

Naiomi: “He is no less than a stuffed man!” *yells in frustration*

Sohi: *jumps*

Naiomi: “I can’t stand that pompous, condescending, selfish, spoiled, pampered... bag of wind!”

24166944769_a2478769f0_z.jpg

Naiomi: “Stupid, stupid boy!”

Sohi: *starts to collect her things*

Naiomi: *grabs a pillow and starts punching it* “I hate his stupid face, his stupid clothes...”

23906492374_2d93d88d75_z.jpg

Sohi: “Come back later. There’s a witch on a rampage in there.”

Naiomi: “I feel sorry for the glasses stuck on the stupid head, of a stupid boy who’s such a stupid, stupid... ARGH!”

24534628995_5c3d194c61_z.jpg

Dakota: “What’s all yer ruckus fer? Yer lettin’ on like a hound with fleas an ain’t got no way ta scratch. What’s botherin’ ya darlin’?”

Sohi: “The fires of love.”

24534594915_14680c423f_z.jpg

Naiomi: “No it’s NOT!*raises the pillow to throw it*

Yuriko: “My poor little sister!”

23907761573_f8dee1ec03_z.jpg

Naiomi: *throws the pillow as Sohi skitters away*

Yuriko: “Tell me it’s not true!” *hints of despair creep into her voice*

Dakota: “Darlin’ what’s got yer dander up? I ain’t never seen ya in such a fit.”

24238985040_4445f8e9c5_z.jpg

Naiomi: “The student council president is an ass. I could just sock him one.”

Yuriko: “Oh. Him.

Dakota: *giggles*

24426201422_b0e696ba85_z.jpg

Naiomi: “Do you know what that... dunderhead had the nerve to inform me of? He decided that it was my job to be in charge of the school’s Halloween party!”

Dakota: “Y’all should be flattered that he thinks so durn highly of yer skills. As the president of the Drama club, you and yer friends can show off a bit.”

24452134081_7372cfe104_z.jpg

Naiomi: “That’s not his reasoning. Do you know what he had the gall to tell me? ‘The funds for the semester have already been allocated to other projects, but I expect the Drama club will find ways to use your resources wisely. With the collection of brothers and sisters you seem to have acbleepulated, I am sure you can find ways to make sure there is no shortage of willing hands.’ He actually said that to my face!”

24426134342_0209381178_z.jpg

Naiomi: “Does he think I have nothing better to do with my time? Why should I have to do his project that he’s too cheap to pay for? What do I get out of it? Does he even have a clue how little time I have? Mama needs my help with the store, I have homework, weekly club activities, Ralph has outgrown all his clothes and need new ones made, not to mention that Mama and Papa need me to help around here while spending time with the family. Am I just supposed to do the party in my free time? What a joke!”

Dakota: “Y’all know we’ll pitch in when we can darlin’.”

24166642969_5494506ea0_z.jpg

Naiomi: “And that’s another thing, he also said it would be open house.”

Dakota: “Ain’t that a good thing?”

Naiomi: “Maybe, except when the rest of the household hears about it... Can you imagine trying to tell them that they can’t go without a costume? And who is left to make all of them? Just me and Mama!”

Dakota: “Sure as the sun will rise yer family will help ya. Y’all are that kind of people.”

Yuriko: *eats the cookie from Naiomi’s lunch*

24534362795_ebbe1202ac_z.jpg

Dakota: “Don’t worry yer pretty li’l head over me. I’m sure I’ve got somethin’ stashed away that I can wear.”

Yuriko: “Yeah, and I have my minions to do my bidding.” *talks around a mouthful of cookies*

Dakota: “Minions?”

Yuriko: “Yeah, Sohi and Miku. Miku minion.” *giggles*

23906161254_bf36f95f81_z.jpg

Yuriko: “I can wear my cupcake and they can make costumes to match. All cute girls should match.”

Dakota: “The li’l munchkin still has her outfit too ain’t she?”

Naiomi: “No, Mama took it away when she found Bree trying to eat the yarn.”

24166525239_cb6d7cb03d_z.jpg

Yuriko: “Weird boy can help out too.”

Naiomi: “Quit calling Ralph ‘weird boy.’”

Yuriko: “What about boy? He can draw can’t he?”

Naiomi: “His name is Lucas!

23907445113_4aa94e41ce_z.jpg

Naiomi: “And why are you eating my cookies??”

Yuriko: “Because they were there and looked lonely.”

Naiomi: “AAAARGH! I’ve had enough!”

24238664630_c4607fdab8_z.jpg

Naiomi: “I’m not a doormat. Of all the nerve! If he thinks I’m just one of his lackeys, he’s got another thing coming!”

Dakota: “Darlin’, show that turkey what kind of fireball ya be.”

Yuriko: *tries to hide the cookies*

24166426669_49a30eaea6_z.jpg

Naiomi: *continues ranting* “Stuffed turkey? That’s too high of a praise for that... boil, plague sore, embossed carbuncle! He just thinks he’s so charming and cool that I will faint at his feet by simply being in his vicinity! I’ll show him what I can do! ‘I'll beat thee, but I should infect my hands.’ Does he think I am some simpleton? That I have no talent? I’ll prove him wrong so he will grovel at my feet! ‘Asses are made to bear, and so are you!’”

Dakota: *whispers to Yuriko* “Ya better scoot before the actress’ storm rounds on ya again. Y’all know she’s mad when she starts usin’ those highfalutin’ Shakespearean insults.”

23905898954_0394a4122f_z.jpg

Naiomi: *continues to fume*DOLLY! Skeletor is trying to chew up the toys again! Come clean up your mess before Mama sees it!”

24425813242_37a716a4cc_z.jpg

Naiomi: “And who didn’t hang up the curtains after they got washed??”

24534037155_12abc673b9_z.jpg

Dolly: “This isn’t my mess! I don’t play with dolls!

24507829666_8b8c683fa9_z.jpg

Naiomi: *her fury turns on the little guy*CLEAN IT UP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued in Taking Time {Time Displaced pt. 2}

Edited by Guest

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Mimiyo3

Oh this was delightful! I wonder who the student council president is...

I really loved the Irony of Dakota saying that everyone is here for Naiomi while Yuriko starts eating her cookies. This was really nicely written. The intro was beautiful and the dialogue was very distinct for each character. I'm really excited for this to continue.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Monty

Yaaaaay! It's starting!

I'm really impressed by the set in this, it looks amazing, especially all those DD-sized toys!

And you're really good with expressions and gestures as usual. I love Naomi more and more.

Poofiemus

OMG that set looks AWESOME! (though I keep staring longingly at those binoculars in particular. XD)

Naomi sure is more passionate than I had thought from the earlier stories, but I guess back then we didn't see anything really get her goat.

Trying to guess who the Student Council President is. . . it's likely either Kyoya or Madison. :/ She'll have to calm down and be utterly stoic to get through to Kyoya, and not even a punch to the jaw is going to make Madison back down.

Part 2 is going to be entertaining indeed.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

katnaper

Poor Naiomi. Kiyoteru is such a handful. Oh well, there go the woes of young love for you. Hang in there sweetie. Shall I send Tomoe to help sort the boy out?

SK, your set is just lovely. I love that sofa and all the room details. So cozy. I really want to see all the oher parts of your set now. It just looks so great. I think I have set envy. I think I should start finishing mine and do more photostories myself. I can't wait to see the rest of yours.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den