Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Amber

Rina is here... :D

Amber

24068498673_98bb7d3308_c.jpg

Rina by Amber, on Flickr

I only got to take one nice picture of her because I am sick and very fatigued... But I am so happy she is here!

mitsuki and I found her for a steal... Full set, like new, with 2 Rina wigs for some reason.

She is a very happy addition to my family, I have wanted her for a long time! Her smile warms up my heart.

I'll be adding more information and pictures once I start feeling better.

Thank you for looking at my small topic~

Cauldroness

Congratulations on your new girl! Can't wait to see what you do with Rina.

Love the wig choice, is it Lullaby Poem or Kaleido by chance?

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Minuette

Yay that's wonderful! I'm so glad you came back to us, I missed seeing your girls around.

Pickle

Yay for Rina!

I think she'll fit just right into your dollfie dream family. She is a pretty gorgeous and happy looking lady/girl~ c :

Congratulations on getting Rina! *throws confetti* ^^ d

Edited by Pickle

AceZeroX

So beautiful~ I LOVE her outfit and wig, they compliment her smile so well~

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

Amber
Congratulations on your new girl! Can't wait to see what you do with Rina.

Love the wig choice, is it Lullaby Poem or Kaleido by chance?

Thank you. I think I like this wig for her, but I am known to change my mind. It is an older Kaleido wig.

Yay that's wonderful! I'm so glad you came back to us, I missed seeing your girls around.

Thank you! That is sweet. I missed your Nia, she is so pretty.

Congrats on your new girl, she is beautiful ^^ Hope you'll share more photos once you feel better!

Thank you, I plan to take many pictures once I start feeling better.

Yay for Rina!

I think she'll fit just right into your dollfie dream family.

She is a pretty gorgeous and happy looking lady/girl~ c:

Congratulations on getting Rina!

*throws confetti*

^^ d

Thank you so much. I think she fits in really well! I had her sitting next to Sasara and it just felt perfect.

So beautiful~ I LOVE her outfit and wig, they compliment her smile so well~

Aw, thanks so much! I am happy you like what I did with her.

mitsuki

Destiny is kind sometimes. She's gorgeous! I have always loved her smile. She seems like she knows a secret. Such an elegant and stylish girl.

Amber
Destiny is kind sometimes. She's gorgeous! I have always loved her smile. She seems like she knows a secret. Such an elegant and stylish girl.

Yes, sometimes it really is! Thank you, I think she's so pretty too. Her smile is really charming and more defined than some of the other DD girls.

chibinezumi

She's very pretty! Welcome back Arienette! Its good to see pics of your girls again!

sera

Ah, she's so pretty! I love Rina's sculpt so I'm very glad to see that you've gotten her! Her big, defined smile is one of my favorite qualities about her. I love the cardigan you have on her!

I'm glad you were able to obtain her, I rarely see the White Album girls for sale.

Amber
She's very pretty! Welcome back Arienette! Its good to see pics of your girls again!

Thank you. I am happy to be back.

Ah, she's so pretty! I love Rina's sculpt so I'm very glad to see that you've gotten her! Her big, defined smile is one of my favorite qualities about her. I love the cardigan you have on her!

I'm glad you were able to obtain her, I rarely see the White Album girls for sale.

Thank you~ I love her smile as well, it's so warm and welcoming.

Innocentsake

Glad you were able to add Rina to your dolly family! You've given her a lovely style And it's great to see you posting again

creationdss87

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous!! I adore her outfit too! You're always so good with styling your girls ^__^

Amber
Glad you were able to add Rina to your dolly family! You've given her a lovely style And it's great to see you posting again

Thank you so much! I missed you & your lovely girls.

Oh my goodness she is gorgeous!! I adore her outfit too! You're always so good with styling your girls ^__^

Thank you! Not sure if this is her final look yet, but we'll see!!

Abel

She's so pretty! I love her smile.

Congrats on having this girl home, she's lovely and I really like how you styled her!

Amber
She's so pretty! I love her smile.

Congrats on having this girl home, she's lovely and I really like how you styled her!

Thank you! I love her smile too.

princesspink

Congrats! Your Rina is very beautiful! Which dollfie dream is she?

Amber
Congrats! Your Rina is very beautiful! Which dollfie dream is she?

Thank you, she is Rina Ogata. I didn't name her Rina, I am still thinking of a name for her.

Winnie

Congratulations, she's just gorgeous !

e5d79c7ae25a4e66e41416e9f51315908677432er1-500-281_00.gif

Amber
Congratulations, she's just gorgeous !

Aw, thanks so much! It means a lot to me when people like my dolls.

SaraInJapan

Sorry for being a little dumb-dumb. Is Rina the character's name or the mold name?

I really like her! Is that the full custom?? Are you going to change something else??

Amber
Sorry for being a little dumb-dumb. Is Rina the character's name or the mold name?

I really like her! Is that the full custom?? Are you going to change something else??

You're not dumb. Rina is the mold/character name, not the name I personally gave her. The doll is a Rina Ogata.

She has been changed a bit! I will have some pictures of my dolls up soon, I've just been sick. But now it's finally going away, so I'll get some time to take pictures. I'm super excited.

nanika

Rina is so beautiful! Congrats on the find. I love her outfit!

When first learning about DDs, I was surprised that a character from White Album, originally an adult visual novel by Leaf, was so popular in the DD world. After all, the anime (both seasons) were never anything amazing. I've always liked Rina Ogata (the "rival" of Yuki Morikawa), as I played "Queen of Heart '99", a fan-made 4-player fighting game that featured Rina, Yuki, and lots of other Leaf visual novel characters. (Well, it was a doujin game, but the circle that made it was composed of several professional Japanese game designers.) Anyways, regardless of the origin, Rina is a beautiful DD, and I see why she is so sought-after. I personally like her personality a lot more than Yuki.

Amber
Rina is so beautiful! Congrats on the find. I love her outfit!

When first learning about DDs, I was surprised that a character from White Album, originally an adult visual novel by Leaf, was so popular in the DD world. After all, the anime (both seasons) were never anything amazing. I've always liked Rina Ogata (the "rival" of Yuki Morikawa), as I played "Queen of Heart '99", a fan-made 4-player fighting game that featured Rina, Yuki, and lots of other Leaf visual novel characters. (Well, it was a doujin game, but the circle that made it was composed of several professional Japanese game designers.) Anyways, regardless of the origin, Rina is a beautiful DD, and I see why she is so sought-after. I personally like her personality a lot more than Yuki.

I love the Rina doll so much! I don't know much about her original character, though. I had always coveted and wanted the Yuki doll more than Rina. But I am glad I found Rina, because I really love her so much. One day I hope to have a Yuki as well, but I am very happy to have found Rina. I'm glad she was the first one I found of the White Album girls. Her smile is just so warming and prominent, I love it! She makes me happy every time I look at her. I hadn't had such a fast bonding to a doll since I first got my Sasara Kusugawa.