Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTime

Obitsu 50 head on SQ 53 cm body

BeyondTime

Hi,

I'm thinking of swapping my Mami Tomoe's head onto a 53 cm SQL labs body. I'm curious if anyone has tried anything similar, and if her head will fit? The SQ labs site makes clear that the Obitsu 50 clothing should fit, but they aren't as clear on the heads. They say something like DD, SD, etc...

Any help appreciated.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

K-2
I'm thinking of swapping my Mami Tomoe's head onto a 53 cm SQL labs body. I'm curious if anyone has tried anything similar, and if her head will fit? The SQ labs site makes clear that the Obitsu 50 clothing should fit, but they aren't as clear on the heads.

I don't have an SQLab body so I am only speculating. The two bodies you mention are very close in scale so they should work together size-wise. Obitsu white skin is a close match for Volks normal so that would be the skin color to match. Assuming the SQLab body is strung like a conventional resin doll with an S hook inside the head securing the ends of the elastics, you would be able to attach the Obitsu vinyl head as a normal resin head except you should probably add a metal wash between the interior of the head and the top S hook to prevent the S hook from cutting into the vinyl over time.

MVSig.jpg

BeyondTime

Thanks for the reply K-2, and the info about the skin color. I like my Mami, but the Obitsu 50 body is just a bit too squishy for me. I've gotten spoiled by Volks Vinyls.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction