Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
archangeli

Volks November Outfit Colllection (Nov 12-14, 2011)

XOHimitsuOX

The Night Blue dress set looks nice, but i'm passing. Need to save money at the moment.

I wish Volks take more photos, also i would be nice if they mention if dark clothes are lined.

iomi

that's so soon already ! I'm also passing >< can't afford this time ! saving for Extra ,Alter and other things I need $$ for >.<'

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

archangeli

Is it bad that I think I'll just wait for the things I want to show up on Volks USA because it'd give me an extra 3 months to save up?

Also, those pink and black shoes look an awful lot like the shoes that were part of a dress set before. The name escapes my memory right now, but it was a pink dress (M bust only) with a white feather boa...

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

archangeli
Venus of the Stars

That's the one!

I just had a look at my set and I'm convinced the shoes are the same. Bleh...

Innocentsake

Oh I really love the Champagne Ribbon Dress Set! I would love to get my hands on that along with those adorable pink shoes with the black ribbons. Is it always guaranteed that Volks USA will get some of these outfits and shoes? Because if so I wouldn't mind waiting till they are on Volks USA :3

Poofiemus

Digging' both the DDII/III size outfits. Still, I'm also going to wait for the Volks US releases them (if either of these are outfits I go for--that may depend on if my luck is good when the September stuff reaches the US branch). Not only does the US branch cut a break on exchange rate, it'll give me a while longer to decide who my next doll is even going to be, and by extension which outfit is better for her. XD

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

tubatime1010

I am also a huge fan of the Night Blue Dress. I like that faux fur stole and the tights. It's got a sexy/elegant look that I am huge fan of.

Sadly, I too will be passing on this one so that I can save money up in the event that I fall in love with whoever the Dolpa 26 limiteds may be. Hopefully we will find out in the next few weeks!

dreamcore

Hmm. Do they do this every month?

I'll also have to pass. Spent a lot of money in this past one, and there's nothing that really catches my eye from this one except one pair of shoes (the pink ones with the ribbons).

Suzuna

Champagne Ribbon Dress Set... good lord I want it. My click-fu blows, I've lost with all the past releases so far... I don't suppose I can weasel anyone into clicking for me? I'll pay you back!

Edit: nevermind, englarged it and I'm not in love with the jacket. Whew, narrow one for my suffering wallet! Though looking at that 06 head on the mdd body, my need for an 06 mdd is increased!

carmen171

Champagne Ribbon Dress is lovley and so are those pink flats!!!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

aeris

Theer are 3 MDD sets. I wonder if it means a new MDD on december

I would like to ask to anybody here with a MDD : can arms be totally curved? I absolutely know nothing about MDD body, but I think DD2 could not do it, but DD3 can.

If MDD body can not neither, it is possible than these pics are MDD2???

Ok I can dream

Thank you in advance!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Saluli

loved the Champagne Ribbon Dress , and the night blue set.

I really want both of them. But so far, I never manage to buy because of the click war.

what to do?

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Bellatrix

In this moment I'm too poor to afford them, even if there are really such cuties!

I wish I could to dress up my Beato

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Ren

The MDD dresses are so cute . I want to win millions on a lottery and buy everything

archangeli

FYI Volks international has restocked on a lot of the items from the November Dress collection. Almost all the DD outfits are back in stock (blue dress, Champagne Dress set, etc).

aeris

so many temptations! ( black shoes, champagne ribbon dress)

Thank you for letting us know archangeli!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

SakuraSylph

LOL, not again! So many times lately do I see a new outfit and think "wow, that looks great!" .....but then the dress turns out to be MDD size... no good >_<.

In this case, Ruby lolita.

SakuraSylph

Ren

The November Outfit Collection will be available at Volks USA store: http://www.volksusa.com/november-2011-collection.html

February 18th@11:00 AM PST

Will someone be trying to get something? I fell in love with those shoes: http://www.volksusa.com/sbsd159.html . But I'm outside the US . I can offer 10% fee for someone that will be buying something for himself and could by the way try to get those shoes for me.

PlasticFantastic
The November Outfit Collection will be available at Volks USA store: http://www.volksusa.com/november-2011-collection.html

February 18th@11:00 AM PST

Will someone be trying to get something? I fell in love with those shoes: http://www.volksusa.com/sbsd159.html . But I'm outside the US . I can offer 10% fee for someone that will be buying something for himself and could by the way try to get those shoes for me.

Waaah! This is only a few days after the international event for the Feb goodies! TT_TT

The shoes you like stayed in stock on Volks international for a little while so I'm surprised you didn't snag them then!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Ren
The shoes you like stayed in stock on Volks international for a little while so I'm surprised you didn't snag them then!

I don't know, I just missed them somehow

Zukin

The Night Blue set is really pretty, I just can't see me using it often though due to it's color...

Innocentsake

Just woke up and remembered I wanted to get a pair of the pale pastel pink flats with the cute little black ribbons on them. Lucky for me they still had them in stock online Can't wait to pick those up at the store~! I won't be going to get them until my pre-painted 06 head arrives to the store or until they tell me I have to come get them hehe.

Did anyone else get anything from this event?