The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Error-Chan

NEW 1/6 Obitsu/parabox doll. (WIP 2016?)

elianti

Ooh I wish I noticed that the new body was up for preorder on HLJ when I ordered some stuff yesterday..welp. xD Anyway, at Wonfes Obitsu sold S/M/L bust versions of the new Obitsu 24 body in both skin tones! Here's how the M and L bust versions look:

LM.png

The previously pictured obitsu24s have S busts.

Obitsu also showed some fully dressed girls there, and I believe they'll be sold sometime this year?

rokuichi_gr01.jpg

rokuichi_mm01.jpg

The first girl seems to have a different head than the other two.

Since it's been a few days since Wonfes(and since they were also available before then on the Obitsu website), some owner pics have popped up on twitter and instagram and whatnot if you search for stuff like オビツ24. Mainly headswaps between Azone Pure Neemo and other Obitsu/Parabox heads... but others from different figure lines? I'm kind of interested in seeing if I can make an Obitsu 50-08 head work with this body for a big-headed doll but that's a project for the future, not now. ^^"

Steffipuschel

Ive already ordered the obitsu chara head and now wsiting for the body to be released ^^. The different chest sizes look great. The first girl with the black hair is incredably cute. Anyone knows how much they would be?

AnnePecaro

As soon as HLJ opened up preorders, I jumped in for five bodies (the wallet is gasping) for floating heads I have about the house. Both skin colors, all small bust, except for one large. And I ordered the large bust on faith that it wouldn't look terrible, as pictures hadn't been released yet. SO glad to see that it's cute and not super balloon-y!

Innocentsake

I pre-ordered 2 bodies from Hobby Search. I got the S-Bust (Natural) and L-Bust (Natural) to replace the bodies of girls I already have home Nice to see a picture of the L-Bust, it looks very nice The 1/6 girls they have shown off are really cute! I would be tempted to pre-order one

My first time ordering from Hobby Search so hopefully it all goes well~

elianti

Kinda late news from Wonfes, but better late than never? xD;;

First, Obitsu announced a 22cm body planned for release in February 2018:

22.jpg

Next, starting with sales at Wonfes last week and from new shipments afterwards, Obitsu will be making their 24cm bodies in matte skin instead. I'm kinda surprised that they released this body in matte skin so quickly.. A matte 11cm body would look great but that one is still just in shiny ABS.

24hikaku.jpg

And lastly, more hands!

24kaete01.jpg

24kaete02.jpg

caporushes

I'm REALLY looking forward to the new 22cm body!! And the new hands....!! My OB24 is an absolute dream. I actually have 2... ehehehe.

They just need to give the slim male body the same makeover... My Obitsu army must groooow...!! The girls are great but I have no bodies to put boy heads on. :'|

Nikn

I need new bodies for my Chitoge and Nyaruko azones, would the new body match well with an azone head? I think I haven't seen any pictures of it, but not sure... xD

Monty

I wonder if/when they plan to make a new version of the male body in 1/6? The recent S/M pure neemo bodies are such a joke (they're literally elongated XS boy bodies, with XS hands, and XS hands look as stupid on an M body as you'd expect) that it'd be nice to have other options (besides the original obitsu boy bodies, which are just aesthetically kinda...eh).

Innocentsake

I love the new OB24 body and got two of them when they went up for pre-order. But I had a question for those of you who have this body. On one of the bodies I got the left ankle refuses to be turned. I tried with as much force as I dared use since I don't want to snap the ankle. Anyone have any way to fix this problem? It's just annoying not being able to turn the ankle how I want to.

Really looking forward to the 22cm body and the new hands going up for pre-order. I just wish the hands on mine didn't pop off so easily

Panda_Dolliess

These new obitsu bodies are so much better compared to the originals. I still lean towards the Pure Neemo bodies because I really love their aesthetic, but its nice to have a lot of different options for people who are indifferent.

Yukamina

I'm still waiting for those fully dressed girls. Ghey are so cute, but I can't find those sculpts on Parabox The first one especially

Ekidonia

I have a 24cm obitsu with a chara head if you want to see the result :

36177719733_a322cbe2d5_z.jpg

36986373775_357727dfe7_z.jpg

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)

elianti

So the latest Doll Show was earlier today, and with that brings news of obitsu’s latest 1/6th scale doll body, the Obitsu 26. Here’s a picture from twitter user Bonta41524:

DS_GX9_VMAEXO7c.jpg

Planned for a summer release this year. I really like the body line of this one. Though the seam lines on the torso kinda bother me. This is still a prototype from its 3D model though so the torso will probably be soft vinyl like other Obitsus.

According to Obitsu’s latest blog post, they will be releasing the 22 and 26cm bodies this year, and will try to get two additional bodies out as well! I have a feeling it’ll still be within the 1/6th scale (maybe a 20cm one and a guy???), but I’m still always hoping for more development on an updated 1/3 scale body..

Tasuke

oh, boy!! i've a pair of the new 24s on order, and, hopefully, this upcoming 26 will be a fine fit for my old 27cm. based Mikuru Asahina!!

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Tasuke

my TAKARA "Liccarize" CardCaptor Sakura "Sakura Kinomoto" with her new 24 body;

Sakura%20Kinomoto%20TAKARA-OBITSU%203-29-18%202.png

BARBIE%20LITTLE%20EXTRAS%203-30-18%205.png

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

risapi

I am wondering but where can obitsu be purchased besides junkyspot and Japan online store? All I see is fleshtone head https://paraboxshop.jp/goods_en_jpy_2077.html https://paraboxshop.jp/goods_en_jpy_2393.html. The bodies are sold out and prefer these so I was wondering if they still make them been wanting to buy buy these as I am making dolls only have two sets of dolls but I am planning to make 15

elianti

If you don't mind waiting a bit for them to order for you, you can get obitsu bodies at Hobby Link Japan even if it's listed as out of stock or backordered:

https://hlj.com/search/go?w=obitsu%2024

It seems like you can order up to 20 of them at a time.

They also have 27cm bodies available:

https://hlj.com/search/go?w=obitsu%2027

Depending on what skintone/bust size you want, you may need to buy the bust/neck parts separately.

As for the Parabox P-chan head, you can only get that from Parabox. Are you looking for a specific kind of head in particular? Obitsu has some original heads too, but not that many..

risapi

Well the that looks like that some anime like really cause I am doing sailor moon and umi from rayearth

Tasuke

at this rate, it looks like Mikuru's going to have to wait 'till 2019 or so for her new 26 body.

i mean, OBITSU certainly seems like they love to take their sweet time,

once they've made a general announcement on a new product and all...

elianti

Yeah, Obitsu's been taking a while.. They originally slated the 26cm body for a summer release, but as of Wonfes its now just a general planned 2018 release instead. Their presence in Wonfes this time is pretty small and apparently not that exciting since it's been so hard trying to find anyone who covered them at all. At least they put some pictures up on their blog. Here's the most interesting stuff imo:

A new optional set to make 11cm obitsus a bit taller:

2018073015044820d.jpg

Obi11 in all of the skintones:

20180730150446e70.jpg

pls make sunlight and super whitey standard, obitsu...

and Obitsu 22/26/24:

20180730150439f0f.jpg

Oddly the picture of their newest 45cm body on their blog is super small.

Panda_Dolliess
Yeah, Obitsu's been taking a while.. They originally slated the 26cm body for a summer release, but as of Wonfes its now just a general planned 2018 release instead. Their presence in Wonfes this time is pretty small and apparently not that exciting since it's been so hard trying to find anyone who covered them at all. At least they put some pictures up on their blog. Here's the most interesting stuff imo:

I'm really interested about the 1/6th body but that new 46cm body looks really nice! If things are going this slow, we probably won't hear about it for awhile...

kuroineko

I wonder when they are actually gonna start selling the new 22cm body internationally. It's been a couple of months since release and still nothing.

Tasuke

old MegaHouse/ALTER 2007 To Heart 2 "Konomi Yuzuhara" shifted from her original OBITSU 23cm. ver. I to the OBITSU 26;

WITH OBITSU 26;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_12-23-21_RESIZE_40.jpg?w

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_1_RES

Konomi's_Silk_Undies_8-19-21_1_RESIZE_30

ORIGINAL OBITSU 23ver. I

10063377a(1).jpg?width=1920&height=1080&

Konomi_Yuzuhara_JOHN_4.jpg?width=1920&he

Edited by Tasuke