Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

KiraKiraDoru

Smart doll customs megathread!

Aurora

There are some fantastic customs on here. I would love it if there were more details as well as the pictures though.

CaffeinatedCake

These Eijis are so impressive! I'm not super into the default faceup, but all these customs make me want an Eiji! Or two... or three... maybe to do some uh, racy poses with...

Help! I fell into DD hell!

Monty
These Eijis are so impressive! I'm not super into the default faceup, but all these customs make me want an Eiji! Or two... or three... maybe to do some uh, racy poses with...

I must confess, I'm surprised at the lack of such photos. The boldest ones are from Danny himself!

EDIT- Custom Eiji by teptepp_

Cj_T1o7UUAE6zAv.jpg

Not sure if they've put Eiji on a new body, made him stand on something or have Ebony bent at the knees slightly, since there's not that much height difference between them usually.

Marilyn
I must confess, I'm surprised at the lack of such photos. The boldest ones are from Danny himself!

EDIT- Custom Eiji by teptepp_

Cj_T1o7UUAE6zAv.jpg

Not sure if they've put Eiji on a new body, made him stand on something or have Ebony bent at the knees slightly, since there's not that much height difference between them usually.

What a gorgeous Eiji!!! I this pairing.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

cirquemom

I wish that really was the actual height difference. That would be nice.

Error-Chan

Custom Cromson... DAMN!!!

From tweet

ClAAFPjUYAAm9O6.jpg

ClAAFO2UUAAoB-b.jpg

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Poofiemus

Oh my god that MOUTH MOD! That is incredible.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

OfTheMoon

I'm wondering if his lips were modded at all? if not wow, though i'm wondering how it looks in person since the right side of his smirk would be going over his lip it seems, so I wonder if in person that looks good or no?

still its amazing faceup and gosh, it gives me hope that when I get my Eiji I can do awesome faceups on him perhaps.

KiraKiraDoru

AGHHH I'M FINALLY BACK I CAN UPDATE NOW YES

jazijaz
I'm wondering if his lips were modded at all? if not wow, though i'm wondering how it looks in person since the right side of his smirk would be going over his lip it seems, so I wonder if in person that looks good or no?

still its amazing faceup and gosh, it gives me hope that when I get my Eiji I can do awesome faceups on him perhaps.

According to google translate (lol) I think they said it was the face up, no mods to his mouth:

"By the way, such a feeling when compared to the default state . I think even looking at you when other owner 's Crimson -kun and permanent , Fuero more custom Suma de boys because I think that it is modeling that will really show a lot of facial expressions by the make-up ! ( ° ∀ ° * )"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

KiraKiraDoru

ClE-34yUYAAqSGy.jpg

Custom Crimson by @ai_sora_xxx on Twitter

CkhPSZ7UoAEiNbn.jpg

Custom Eiji by @_narumi on Twitter

CjUC37VVEAACg5x.jpg

Custom Eiji by @ota_kuga on Twitter

KiraKiraDoru

CjmB2HXUgAASd-A.jpg

Custom Eijis by @nayuta_7

Nozomi02

I'm so excited! I got my Eiji back from getting a custom face up and he looks better than I could have imagined!! I asked for him to look like Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi (who is a very androgynous character, for those who haven't seen the series) Definitely recommend Culur Faceups! http://culurful.blogspot.com/

27643796361_3154eacca4_z.jpg

27107818323_131da63053_z.jpg

27105996024_2eec885ab4_z.jpg

At home:

DDH-05: Kimiko

DD Snow Miku: Miss Yum Yum

Smart Doll Ivory: Yuki

Smart Doll Chitose

Smart Doll Eiji: Hotohori

DD Saber Extra

DDH-07/SmD Hybrid: Maki

Smart Doll Harmony

Smart Doll Twilight

DDH-10 MDD: Anzu Futaba

Smart Doll Crimson Kai: Takeshi

Ardichan

Nozomi, you're Eiji looks so awesome!!! He's one of the best repaint I've seen! Culur did a great job!

Error-Chan

Another of this boy! hes so lovely =o=

CleRW3UVAAA7zJZ.jpg

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Totoro666

Here are my Smartdoll customs, Kotori and Nozomi from LoveLive

65q1ih.jpg

Cauldroness

Wow, they are incredible! Who did the customization? They look so totally different from Mirai!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Error-Chan

Wow, they are incredible! Who did the customization? They look so totally different from Mirai!

I believe they were done by Silva of Clockwork-Angel. she did my Gaara shes so amazing!

Edit here a link to one. not sure if the other is done by here or not >.> https://www.facebook.com/738260652987082/photos/a.739673359512478.1073741828.738260652987082/850739705072509/?type=3&theater

Totoro666

Yes they were both customized by Clockwork Angel

jazijaz

wow that Kizuna looks so sweet with those eyelashes! now I want to give Sky some eyelashes too....I need to redo his face up and when I do it I will probably get him some eyelashes

Eiko82

Wow, those customs by Clockwork Angel are amazing!! I just had a look at her Facebook page and was blown away by her skills. Some seriously gorgeous customs.

I love that Kizuna repaint by Ryukku-K on Flickr. I never liked her serious expression but she looks so cute like this.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

geishacookie

Holy MOLY these smart doll customs are mindblowingly good, my oh my.

I'm planning a smart doll eiji custom as soon as I can get my mitts on him, but man I'm super tempted to do a kizuna custom. I need a money tree! haha!