Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

New Collection for June

MikoAkiko23

I was browsing the English version of the Japanese Volks site and came upon this in the Events archive:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/dollfiedream/archives.html

JUNE.jpg

There is gonna be a new collection in June on the 26-27. From the looks of it there is a wedding dress and veil as one of the outfits. It fits the whole "June bride" thing since when women plan their weddings June is one of the more popular months to get married lol I can't wait to see what the other outfits and shoes are.

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

Poofiemus

I hate to burst your bubble, but if you look at the picture you posted it says "June 2010"; this event already happened. ^^; I'm sorry. Granted, they probably will do something in June next year, but as per typical Volks behavior we probably won't get any details like exact days or even what they're releasing until a month before tops.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

fenrir z78
I hate to burst your bubble, but if you look at the picture you posted it says "June 2010"; this event already happened. ^^; I'm sorry. Granted, they probably will do something in June next year, but as per typical Volks behavior we probably won't get any details like exact days or even what they're releasing until a month before tops.

You know that was uncalled for. There where better ways to handle this.