Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheLadyKiyoko

Hand Crocheted/Knitted Kimonos

TheLadyKiyoko

I am in the process right now of making my first Dolfie outfit. I am working on making a single layer Kimono. Simply done, I am not that great so I can only do simple patterns for it. But I was wondering how many of you out there would be interested in having a hand made kimono like that?

Saluli

Well, it is difficult to say. As kimonos are not usualy made this way, it is difficult to imagine the result. Especially considering how many different results you coud get depending of the stich...

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Innocentsake

It'll be fun to see what you come up with. As for whether people will want one or not, I think everyone would love to see a finished version of the kimono. It would be hard to have an honest opinion since no one could guess how it'll look Looking forward to seeing the end result of your first Dollfie Dream outfit!

TheLadyKiyoko

Yeah I understand that alot of people can't really say yes or no without seeing what it looks like when it is done. I am in the process of making one for MikoAkiko23 right now, I am going to post pictures of that one and then start working on making many more with many different color combos depending on the reactions that I get from the one I am making for her.

Innocentsake

I bet MikoAkiko can't wait to get her hands on it once you've finished it I'm so interested in seeing how it turns out since I don't have those sort of skills :3

TheLadyKiyoko

Soon as I am sure that I can post pictures here, I am going to post the WIP pictures that I am doing.

PrettyCranium

I'm interested in the results, though as a knitter, I would want the pattern . Are you on Ravelry? There's an Asian Ball-Jointed Doll group that might be helpful with patterns.If you haven't discovered Rav yet, it's a must-join group for knitters/crocheters/spinners. Look me up, I'm PrettyCranium there too.

MikoAkiko23
I bet MikoAkiko can't wait to get her hands on it once you've finished it I'm so interested in seeing how it turns out since I don't have those sort of skills :3

LOL yush I'm excited whenever she gives me her "evil laughter" it usually means she's plotting to make me scream so loud the whole world can hear me and wonder what's going on lol Ain't that right Mags?

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

TheLadyKiyoko

Well then if my evil laughter does that to you then here you go:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

And I am not telling you what that is for you are just going to have to wait and see when you get it in the mail.

fenrir z78

Thats fine dont tell her what I sent you.

TheLadyKiyoko

what surprise are the two of you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????

fenrir z78
what surprise are the two of you talking about???????????????????????????????????????????

Now shes just playing with me.

TheLadyKiyoko

Who is just playing with you? I am cornfused.

MikoAkiko23

Now shes just playing with me.

She does that alot XDD You'll learn to play along with it

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

TheLadyKiyoko

ok then i gotsed cornfused fer a sec

fenrir z78

But there is a catch 22 on the outfit. Not a big problem just a small one.

TheLadyKiyoko

Fenrir x78 if i might i would like to ask you for two more measurements on the DD. from hip to knee, knee to ankle, and hip to ankle pwease???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

fenrir z78
Fenrir x78 if i might i would like to ask you for two more measurements on the DD. from hip to knee, knee to ankle, and hip to ankle pwease???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sure thats not a problem

hip to knee 7 1/4 inches or 18.4 cm

knee to ankle 6 1/4 inches or 15.8 cm

hip to ankle 12 7/8 inches or 32.7 cm

TheLadyKiyoko

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!

LoveAngel
I'm interested in the results, though as a knitter, I would want the pattern . Are you on Ravelry? There's an Asian Ball-Jointed Doll group that might be helpful with patterns.If you haven't discovered Rav yet, it's a must-join group for knitters/crocheters/spinners. Look me up, I'm PrettyCranium there too.

I have just joined the forums there, but I am a little bit confused with their format. If you could help me... My ID is BM2LoveAngel.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

TheLadyKiyoko

loveangle, I am still semi new here too so I am not the one to ask about stuff like that lol. mikoakiko23 ore fernin z78 or some of the others would be better suited to help with the format of the forum.

LoveAngel
loveangle, I am still semi new here too so I am not the one to ask about stuff like that lol. mikoakiko23 ore fernin z78 or some of the others would be better suited to help with the format of the forum.

That is sweet of you, LK, but I was talking about the forums at Ravelry, not here.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

PrettyCranium

Glad to help. I'll invite you to the ABJd group and friend you. You can send me PMs or messages with whatever questions you have. I think Rav also has a newbies group that might help.