Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MikoAkiko23

what kind of games do ya'll play?

MikoAkiko23

I'm into RPG and games where the main character is a girl xDD i also LOVE Dynasty Warriors. TheLadyKiyoko got me into it and I got Dynasty Warriors 6 empires. She also got me into liking Warriors Orochi and Samurai Warriors. I also love games where you can create and customize your own characters......like the Sims 3 lol I can't tell how much of a Sims 3 fan I am. I have all the expansion packs so far and one stuff pack plus I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe and all of its expansion packs (though I don't play it that much anymore) plus I have The Sims Life Stories and Castaway Stories. LOL I also have three Inuyasha games: The Secret of the Divine Jewel, The Secret of the Cursed Mask, and Feudal Combat. I'm thinking about getting the Playstation Inuyasha game A Feudal Fairytale just for nostalgia's sake and because I happen to love that game. I played it alot when I was in middle school. I also love Rogue Galaxy and Kingdom Hearts (I cosplayed as Xemnas back in 08 for Oni-con in Houston)

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Hopefully I should have pics of a first daughter by next year ^^

JoltFiend

I'm a fan of RPGs myself, but I have this terrible habit of playing one until a new one comes out and then I rarely ever go back to the previous games. I have so many unfinished ones, it's sad I tell my co-workers my story of how prior to Final Fantasy XIII, the last FF I finished was SNES Final Fantasy III.

Aside from RPGs, I also like racing games, puzzle games, Diablo style games (for some reason, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne has been getting almost non-stop play), and music/rhythm games. Rocksmith has been the main reason I've been turning on my PS3 every day and neglecting my X360.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

TheLadyKiyoko

you can get me to play a game if it is an anime game, hunting/fishing or ANYTHING ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING BY Temco/Koei or Koei. They are the ones that make Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, and WARRIORS OROCHI And I know that if MikoAkiko would play just one of those games, that she would fall madly in love with it as I have.

I mean I actually cried when I found out that we were not getting Warriors Orochi Z, but so far so good on getting 3 and 3 has all the new outfits from Dynasty Warriors 7 and Samurai Warriors 3 in it.

Suzuna

RPGs all the way! Also, Zelda, though it's a bit of a platformer. I'm crazy into the Tales series.

MikoAkiko23
RPGs all the way! Also, Zelda, though it's a bit of a platformer. I'm crazy into the Tales series.

AHH!!! That reminds me I LOVE playing Tales of Vesperia and my all time fav from the Tales series is Tales of the Abyss I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jade Cutiss and Ache the Bloody ^^ Luke is hot too.....when he still had long hair I hated the part where he cute his hair short. I have a thing for anime guys with long hair xDD I also love Yuri from Tales of Vesperia...love his voice and looks and the fact he can be so sarcastic its funny.

Check out my Flickr account for pics of my random artwork: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikoakiko23/sets/72157627987461066/

Suzuna

Jade is mai husbando. I like short-hair Luke actually, he's so adorable. Being as that he is... what he is... I'm not comfortable thinking of him as "hot".

MikoAkiko23

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/11/01-1/fateextra-hits-the-psp-today

Probably too late to post this since everyone knows but the new Fate/EXTRA game arrived! it looks cool and since you can choose to be a boy or girl and choose who your partner is that it pretty awesome. I think I would choose Servant Saber or the other user girl. There is also a guy that you can partner up with.

Here is what the female portagonist looks like (if you choose to play as her lol)

GIRL.jpg

Servant Saber

SABER-1.jpg

And the other girl I dunno if she's a Magic user or an Archer.

MAGIC.jpg

Galvatim
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/11/01-1/fateextra-hits-the-psp-today

Probably too late to post this since everyone knows but the new Fate/EXTRA game arrived! it looks cool and since you can choose to be a boy or girl and choose who your partner is that it pretty awesome. I think I would choose Servant Saber or the other user girl. There is also a guy that you can partner up with.

I started playing last night! It's good so far. A lot like the Persona games. The male servant is Archer, Rin's servant from the original Fate/Stay Night visual novel and anime.

And the other girl I dunno if she's a Magic user or an Archer.

MAGIC.jpg

That's the Caster class servant. I'm doing Saber's route right now, so I don't know much about her.

Also, I received the Gamestop exclusive Fate/the Fact booklet today, (Yes, the game and the booklet shipped separately...) and was disappointed to find it's just the booklet, minus the CD-ROM of the Japanese release.

Pupi

I'm a great J-RPG fan, yet I don't like the Final Fantasy main saga games! I have played many of the Namco"Tales of" series (Tales of Symphonia is actually my favourite game ever... I have beaten it 11 times, a total of 700 hour of play and I have mastered everything that could be completed) and many of the Atlus "Shin Megami Tensei (Megaten for short)" series (Only Digital Devil Saga and the Devil Survivor left ><). I like also fantasy strategy games like Fire Emblem or FF Tactics. Sometimes I borrow my mom's iPhone to play with Plants vs Zombies, Cut the Rope, Nendoroid Defense, FF Crystal Defense and Angry Birds!

I enjoy playing also fighting games, but I don't play them so often because... My boyfriend can't win against me when I train too much XD I enjoy Melty Blood, Mortal Kombat and SoulCalibur a lot!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Tensei

What I'm playing right now are:

Neverwinter Nights

Morrowind

.hack//Link

Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity

Minecraft

Terraria

I also have a pre-ordered copy of Skyrim, for the cloth map, but won't be able to touch that in any capacity until December 8, when it unlocks in Japan- Even then, I need a new computer for it. -_-

Innocentsake

I was playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, but once I got my hands on Fate/Extra 3 days ago I've been playing it non-stop! I'm falling more in love with Saber of Fate/Extra and I've already defeated my first enemy and have now started the second round Saber is my shield as well as my sword

LordNoir

I've been known to play platformers ( currently playing Alice: Madness Returns) but I especially like horror games (Silent Hill 2, Fatal Frame, etc.) and also simulation games ( The Sims owns my life.. I swear..)

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

AlmySidaKay

I sadly play World of Warcraft.. >.>' But as of late I spend most of my time browsing pretty dolly forums and sitting afk!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

Jezatron

I'm a massive games addict, I love RPGs and JRPGs, though I haven't been playing them much. Right now my focus has been on anything that offers decent co-op. I love being able to relax and work together with my friends - I've developed a real dislike of playing against friends, except in arcade fighting games XD

Most recently I dug out my PSP and monster hunter freedom, which I haven't played for years, so now I'm polishing up my skills, and 3 of my friends are getting back into it as well.

Twitter: JezatronExtra Flickr: Jezatron

TheParadisePanda

I don't play games nearly as much as I used to but I have recently gotten into the Fallout series for the PS3 (i know, I know, I slowpoke like crazy when it comes to video games! I NEVER get new games when they first come out )

Fallout New Vegas has literally consumed my video game life. I'm one of those have to complete every quest in every possible way kinda gamers and with Fallout that can take forever! I'm certainly not complaining though, Fallout has given me more replay value then any other game I've gotten recently and has tied with Bioshock 1&2 for my favorite games ever.

MikoAkiko23
( The Sims owns my life.. I swear..)

It does for me to....I have the Sims 3 and all the expansion packs and one stuff pack. I also have Sims 2 and all the expansion packs as well and a few stuff packs but I don't play it as much as Sims 3. But my other love is arcade fighting style besides rpgs. I'm a big fan of Soul Caliber and I believe I've played all the games. I loved playing as Nightmare or the Korean spear-weilding girl Seong Mi-na. I also loved playing as Kilik, Mitsurugi, and Xianghua (I liked her fighting style but geese....if you defeat her...she has MAJOR meltdowns. She cries and throws herself on the ground and rolls around....)

And I have TheLadyKiyoko to thank for getting me into historical war strategy games like Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and Samurai Warriors. Alot of the characters were changed a bit but all the people that are in the game (least most of them I think) are based of real people in ancient Chinese and Japanese history. The characters of the Dynasty Warriors lived in the Han Dynasty and the characters of Samurai warriors was around the time of Oda Nobunaga.

aeris

For now I play Okami Den on DS. I wanted this one for a while and have finally found it ( quite difficult here in europe). I like this kind of games, just as Okami, Zelda, etc...

I am quite a nintendo addict about Mario, Zelda, ...since the first NES.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

littlebearries

SKYRIM!!!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Galvatim
SKYRIM!!!!!!

I just picked up Skyrim. I've only played a little so far, I want to beat F/E first.

Innocentsake
SKYRIM!!!!!!

Nice, that is the game my husband is currently playing and he is in love with it Hope you're having a ton of fun with it Littlebearries!

XOHimitsuOX

I'm also playing Skyrim

Killed my 1st dragon, sort of.. I started attacking it, then it flew a few times attacking me and then it ended up fighting a snow bear. Keeping my distance i killed using my bow, then i had to finish off the snow bear

MaxArcher

I've been wasting my life on Skyrim for the past week too. I think I'm level 26 right now. Playing as a melee-focused Nord. Haven't gone too far into the main quest, I've been focusing more on slaying dragons, defeating the Stormcloaks, and doing the mage college stuff.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Alphakitty

It seems like so many people here are Skyriming! I'm a Khajit assassin thief with a penchant for destruction magic, and odd combination but it works well. I've played a ton but I'm only level 12 because I obsessively steal everything in sight and pickpocket everyone. Video games are a good way to let out your evil side!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

JoltFiend

This time of the year is always the worst because of all the games that come out. I am not of the Skyrim group of people, but I poke a little fun by calling Zelda: Skyward Sword Skyrim Sword XD I did pick that one up yesterday, with my "local" Fry's being awesome and having copies with the gold Wii Remote in stock. I've only played maybe an hour's worth so far, but I'm enjoying the game.

Need to parcel out time for Mario 3DS, Skyrim Sword, and Fate/Extra somehow. *looks at neglected games in the backlog as well...

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

littlebearries

Skyrim is absolutely neat... and read the Penny Arcade comics on it for a good laugh... but I haven't been able to play it so much, myself, as watch my boyfriend play it... lol... my character is pretty lowly.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png