Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Meep

よろしく、ね? (hello from Tokyo ☆)

Meep

Hello from Tokyo~ ^^/

I'm Meep.

I've been in and out of the resin BJD hobby since 2004 (wow, long time!), but recently, I've found myself really drawn to the Dollfie Dreams aesthetic and the Dollfie Dream Sister was just the nail in the coffin. I love the size, and they pose so cutely. >w< I also think she'd be easier to carry around than my big ol' SD13 boy, and I'd love to get pictures of her around Tokyo while I'm here.

Fingers crossed I can get a DDS at Dolpa this December~ I think I want the H06 head, she's just too cute for words. I'm saving my pennies (yennies, whatever).

よろしく、ね?

baldylox

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you join up. The DDS is a really nice body to work with for a custom. I myself have one with an 01 head on it. She makes a wonderful little sister to my other 01 head DDdy.

Hopefully you can get one soon as well as the 06 head. It seems those are really popular right now so supply may be limited. But since you're in Tokyo, you have lots of Volks stores you can go hit up!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

LoveAngel

はじめして、Meep!

Welcome to the forums.

Please make sure you take lots of pictures at Dollpa to share with us.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

carmen171

Hi and welcome!!! You are like me getting into DD's recently after being into SD's for many years. I hope you get your first daughter soon. Have fun at the Dolpa and take many pictures!!!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

Meep
Please make sure you take lots of pictures at Dollpa to share with us.

Definitely! ^^

carmen71, it's a weird change, isn't it? I mean, I feel like (on Den of Angels, anyway) Dollfie Dreams are usually considered "starter" dolls and you're "supposed" to move on from there to Super Dollfie (etc), but there's something so charming about Dollfie Dreams that I feel is missing from the resin dolls… especially because they're getting so realistic looking. I like the old, anime style dolls and I think Dollfie Dreams is more true to the original idea of the hobby, which was customization.

Back in the day, you could buy Super Dollfie in parts, but now you can't - but you can still get Dollfie Dreams in pieces. I think if there's no Dollfie Dreams Sister at Dolpa, I might buy her in pieces and put her together myself~

Innocentsake

Hello Meep! Glad to see another DD lover here Do hope you enjoy it here and get to know everyone. Great place for information and everyone is really helpful! I'll try my best to help too even though I'm also new to DD and won't get my first one till June. That's great that you'll be able to go to Dolpa! I agree with Carmen in taking pictures of the Dolpa event so those of us who can't attend can feel like we're there Good luck in getting a DDS at Dolpa or in pieces that you collect over time!

aeris

Welcome!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

OtakuDepot

Hi there! I'm so glad you joined us here. I have to warn you though, you are going to have a lot of people jealous since your in Tokyo! Some of us have been lucky enough to visit (not me ) and I think most of us would love to go.

I wish you luck getting your DDS next month. I don't have one yet but I know they are just awesome and the posing ability is really a big improvement. Best of luck saving your yennies. LOL

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Meep
Hi there! I'm so glad you joined us here. I have to warn you though, you are going to have a lot of people jealous since your in Tokyo! Some of us have been lucky enough to visit (not me ) and I think most of us would love to go.

I live here for the time being~ If anyone visits, I hope they'll let me know so we can play dollies together!

Kumi

Welcome to the forum, I hope You will enjoy it here

I'm curious, which DD will be Your first...

Times change. DDs are no more "starter dolls" and there are many factors to it.

But I'm glad, that You found DD to be interesting. DDs are fun

LoveAngel

Sooooooo true!

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

Meep

I'm hoping (fingers crossed!) that I can get a Dollfie Dreams Sister body with an H06 head. I'll see if there's something released at Dolpa that I like better, though! ^w^

Tensei

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another English-speaking doll fan from this area. :3

You're going to Dolpa? We should meet up, since I'm planning on it as well! ~天青

Meep
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another English-speaking doll fan from this area. :3

You're going to Dolpa? We should meet up, since I'm planning on it as well! ~天青

I'd love to meet up! Before Dolpa, even, if you wanted to… I live right near Ueno Park; I think it would be fun to take doll pictures there, but I'm too embarrassed to go by myself. >///< It's not too far from Akihabara, either. ^w^

Definitely planning on going to Dolpa come December. I haven't seen the guidebooks out yet, I wonder when they'll be released?

Tensei

Ueno? I live over in Setagaya, and we should definitely meet- I haven't taken any outdoor photos of my dolls yet. D:

Meep
Ueno? I live over in Setagaya, and we should definitely meet- I haven't taken any outdoor photos of my dolls yet. D:

Ah, sounds like fun!

I don't have a Dollfie Dreams (yet?), but I brought my SD13 boy, Camui, with me~ and Camui is all about the pretty ladies. ^^/*

LordNoir

Hello there! XD Oh those SD13 boys! ^^ I'm also a resin collector (13 resin dolls and counting) who enjoys the DD aesthetic. I have to agree, the DDS size is adorable and the 06 head is so cute. ^^

DOA seems to have an odd pressure in regards to DDs and other vinyl ball jointed dolls, but I've found myself spending more time on this forum than DOA lately. Honestly, unless I need to check DOA for patterns or info, there's little point in me spending time there and dealing with the resin vs. vinyl drama.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

Meep

I haven't been regularly active on Den of Angels since 2006/2007 or so, except to check the meet-up threads; they're a good way to meet people (especially in Japan, because my Japanese is extremely limited), but I don't like dealing with the drama that I remember from back in the day…

I have three resin BJDs: a Dream of Doll Zen, Ichiiro; my SD13 boy, Camui; and an (unpainted) CP Delf Juri 05 boy, Aiden. My Dollfie Dream will be my first vinyl doll, though my BFF Mousey had an original version Dollfie Dream in high school and we used to play dollies together a lot~

Pupi

Welcome to the forum (sorry if I'm late >.<)!

I agree with all the guys who want to visit Tokyo too! One day... One day @onion22@

I hope you can build the girls of your dream soon... I have a lot of fun to think about possible custom girls! The joy of projecting a custom DD are infinite <3

Have fun in this nice place!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Tensei

Ah, sounds like fun!

I don't have a Dollfie Dreams (yet?), but I brought my SD13 boy, Camui, with me~ and Camui is all about the pretty ladies. ^^/*

I have a DD named Eia, and a MSD named Tomomi. :3 I'm generally free on Wednesdays (this Wednesday I'm going to Hakone, though), Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 携帯をもっている?

Halcyon

I'm hoping (fingers crossed!) that I can get a Dollfie Dreams Sister body with an H06 head. I'll see if there's something released at Dolpa that I like better, though! ^w^

The DDS~! Great choice! The DDS body is so adorable, and the HDD-06 head is just so cute! Your idea for your first musume sounds great. I can't wait to see her completed.

Welcome, Meep!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie