Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

And thus summer begins...

JChiibs

26418971453_5e18648f04_z.jpg

Tama: "Thank you Mommy for making a clothes drying rack. Its just my size! Is there any laundry you need help with?"

Dolly: "Hey Tama, tell your mom thanks for getting this new training obstacle course. Rainie will get mad if she doesn't have one big enough for her."

Lucas: *whispers to himself* "Who gets this excited about laundry?"

27022531405_d40d1c0357_z.jpg

Tama: "I think the sheets and blankets are too big to fit on here. Maybe I could wash my apron."

Dolly: "Help! I think I'm stuck!"

Lucas: "I have a shirt you could wash Tama..." *grins slyly*

26954253271_0793a79d33_z.jpg

Dolly: *crashes* "Oooooooch... I thought it looked too easy..."

Tama: "Oh no Dolly! Are you okay??"

Lucas: *mutters* "You can't tell me that you didn't see that coming..."

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Poofiemus

You live!

The clothes rack looks great. (So does Lucas's hair.) But my main thought: "Dolly, professional mood-killer."

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

JChiibs

I'm doing the best I can. A lot has happened the last few months and I can't seem to find my equilibrium. I feel like I'm out of phase with my own life. Some days are just fine while others are chaos where I feel like I can't even find my footing. I've only really been getting back to my DD stuff about the last two weeks, and even that normalcy I'm afraid is going to spin out of my grasp. So I'm just doing what I can every day, or nothing if that's what happens. I don't have the mental stability to push myself at all if I don't feel up to it, and if I do I really pay for it. On the bad days I feel like I'm borderline on another breakdown. So physically I'm doing just fine for my 'normal.' But for whatever reason I don't have any mental defenses to deal with just getting back into the swing of things, so I feel like an invalid trying to recover.

The Kiddos have been getting a lot more active recently, so that's a good sign but it's also really draining. I want to do everything and work on all the projects I've been waiting to do. But even a minor hint of stress about sends me into crying fits as I get thrown back into the mental chaos.

So the best thing I know to do is just do one insignificant thing after another. This time it was the folding clothing rack. I've been waiting a few weeks to do it and simply wanted to see if I could get it to work. Obviously I did. And I'm really proud. It's little things like this that are starting to help (as long as I can do it without making a massive mess. Yeah, I need to work on that part.)

I picked up Lucas to do these pics and suddenly said to him: "You're a skinny bastard, aren't you?" He wears such baggy shirts all the time, and I'm used to the Smart Doll boy bodies that I completely forgot.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Monty

I'm glad to see you doing things again, even if its hard. I hope things get better!

Your DD lawn looks great, by the way! I'd been wanting to see it since you mentioned it on twitter. It sounds like you have a lot of neat things planned with all the props you're making. You may feel like you aren't doing as much as you want to, but the fact that you were sharing progress shots and talking about it shows me that you actually are a lot more motivated than you give yourself credit for. Good luck!

katnaper

Oh how I missed seeing Tamayuki (and Dolly)! I won't say I miss Lucas (Kaylus would have something to say about that! LOL). I've been looking forward to seeing more post of your kiddos here. Just because I am not active in the hobby doesn't mean I don't get to live vicariously through my friends hehehe. I really love the things you have been making for your household. You are so very talented SK. I love how that drying rack looks and I cannot wait to see the rest of what you create. No pressure though. You take as much time to do everything as you need. I can relate to how it feels just trying to keep everything 'normal' when its surrounded by sheer and utter chaos, so yeah, take your time. You do not have to do everything all at once. You need to take care of you first or who else will look after the kiddos?

Anyway, lovely job. Kaylus sends his love to Tama and a thumbs up to Dolly for, ehem, conquering the obstacle course.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper

Look who decided to browse on my computer while I went off to get a drink of water...

20160529_001549_zpsbiv1wtfw.jpg

Me: Ahem....

20160529_001721_zpsii9cgf68.jpg

Kaylus: Oh hi, Sensei. I hope you don't mind. Marius was using my computer. Besides, I wanted to look at my Little Bro on the bigger screen. *mutters* I'll crop off the coconut head later Also, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?

Me: Huh? Ooo...kay...

20160529_000823_zpsjpnw73yg.jpg

Kaylus: Don't you think my shirt would fit on Tama's new drying rack?

Me: WHAAAT? *facepalm*

MYXJ_20160529001225_fast_zpserevcskz.jpg

Kaylus: Sensei?! Anyhow... So what do you think Lil' Bro? Do you think you can help out your Big Bro with this shirt? I don't mind if it takes a while to dry...

--------

Hi SK, I hope you don't mind. Kaylus got it into his head that his Lil Bro needs help testing out the new drying rack. Sorry...

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den