Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aurora

Good afternoon from England

Aurora

Should I tell you I've been making and collecting dolls for 50 years? You'll think I'm ancient (which I probably am).

I've collected all sorts of dolls in my time but am very new to Dollfie Dreams. I've been collecting resin BJDs for a long while but the only Dollfie Dream types I've had are the Obitsu Gretel I bought at the very beginning and an MDD whose leg frame broke. I love looking at the Volks Dollfie Dream books but I'm a bit scared by the range of prices and my lack of knowledge. I'm here to find out more.

Error-Chan

Welcome!! I am also form England! the Vinyl dolls once you start you cant stop haha. the Obitsu and SQlab side of the forum is where you can share images of your Gretel link viewforum.php?f=39 . We are all super friendly here so just take a look in the DD questions section and pop anything you would like to know if you cant see it ^^

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Anna-neko
You'll think I'm ancient (which I probably am).

only if you wave your walker at us and scream for the damn kids to get out your garden =P

which MDD did u have, and how did she break?

Aurora

which MDD did u have, and how did she break?

She was a Mirai. There was a problem with her skeleton - I can't remember exactly what. I had to look her up because it was so long ago and the reason I've emerged from lurkerdom is because I've just bought a Smart Doll Mirai which made me doubt my memory.

Anna-neko

She was a Mirai. There was a problem with her skeleton - I can't remember exactly what.

ooooh, thats an older model! I promise the newer skeletons are much sturdier

Lore

Greetings!

I'm right there with you in the age gap thing. Seems like everyone else is 10-15years younger than I am.

I'm also in England and it's so hard to find fellow DD hobbyists in my area in northern England.

There is lot of helpful information here and the members are super friendly and very willing to help anyone who's new so please feel free to ask.

Congrats on your SmartDoll! They're adorable.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

BlueShuShu

another DD Collector in England!! I'm from Suffolk (south) would love to see pics of your girls :3 newer MDD Body's are better then the older models but the full size DD are sturdier overall :3

Lore
:o another DD Collector in England!! I'm from Suffolk (south) would love to see pics of your girls :3 newer MDD Body's are better then the older models but the full size DD are sturdier overall :3

Ikr?? It's like we're an endangered species in England.

Here's a link to the my DD thread if you'd like to see pictures of my dolls. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13289

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI