Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
belpita

Harmony orders open 4th July

belpita

According to MiraiRobotic's Twitter feed, as announced at AX! Shipping 15th July.

I'm too new to the forum to be able to post links or photos, so perhaps someone else can provide that?

Daisy-chan

Here is a link to the post announcing it:

I haven't been keeping up with Harmony and the other Smart Doll announcements, lately. I was hoping she would have a different face up than Ivory and Ebony, but she still looks cute, at least!

syntaxerawr

Been keeping tabs on Harmony, but seeing her post-production photos, I'm a bit iffy about the shade of brown Danny used. It almost looks purple-ish on natural light.

✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪

SyntaxErawr on Instagram!

28620509485_2a3af690fb_o.png

| Yoki (SmartDoll Mirai) | Kiyiya (DD Hatsune Miku) | Kagali (DD DDH-06) |

✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪ ☆ ☆ ☆ ✪

belpita
Been keeping tabs on Harmony, but seeing her post-production photos, I'm a bit iffy about the shade of brown Danny used. It almost looks purple-ish on natural light.

Yes, I must admit it's difficult to get a proper idea of what her skin tone really is. Generally, I do prefer darker skinned dolls, but I also know they can sometimes be hard to photograph. It seems some types of materials and colours almost "soak up" the natural light, and I've never been a fan of using flashlight.

SmartDollfie

Well, it's been the 4th for a whole day now and I've not see her on the website.

Maybe they meant US 4th?

Monty

Since he wanted the release for the American holiday, he did specify that it would be July 4th American time. So the 5th then lol.

SmartDollfie

I must admit I didn't see that specification. I'm not always privvy to US holidays either. Mostly due tot he not being USadian >.<

well, she's out now, all up on the website bar the SS bust which makes me so so so so sad. My harmony (should she look less purple in customer photos). Will have tiny breasts, and wear a hijab and have super rediculous long hair under said hijab. And she will be awesome. So. Excited.