Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
elianti

Summer Wonfes Exclusive "Sun Light Skin" Obi 50

elianti

Obitsu's webpage updated with the tan girl they're selling at Wonfes: http://obibearmax.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-53.html

hiyakesemiko03s.jpg

hiyakesemiko04s.jpg

blackzous.jpg

Compared with Whitey:

tyoujo-to-itokos.jpg

Price: 32,000 jpy

Tan Obitsu 50cm /w M Bust & faceupped Mafuyu/50-04 head

Also included: replacement S & L bust parts, 48cm shins, option hands (gripping, fist, peace sign, open/paper, pointing), steel plate/stand

* she does not come with a wig or clothes

She's sooo cute but Obitsu is emphasizing that she is very, VERY limited to this upcoming Wonfes. D; I was hoping that she would become standard, but it's unlikely that would happen soon..

One last thing is that her skin color is a match for Angel Philia tan/brown. ^^

K-2
Obitsu's webpage updated with the tan girl they're selling at Wonfes: http://obibearmax.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-53.html

Price: 32,000 jpy

Tan Obitsu 50cm /w M Bust & faceupped Mafuyu/50-04 head

Also included: replacement S & L bust parts, 48cm shins, option hands (gripping, fist, peace sign, open/paper, pointing), steel plate/stand

I guess this answers the skin color question going on in the Azone thread.

One last thing is that her skin color is a match for Angel Philia tan/brown. ^^

Now that I know I already have a few girls in that color I feel less compelled to hunt this one down.

The AP tan is so much nicer than the old fleshtone used in the Obitsu 60cms.

If it did become a stock color I'd be able to buy wrist parts for all my tan option hands (instead of waiting forever for AP to sell a few).

MVSig.jpg

elianti

I guess this answers the skin color question going on in the Azone thread.

I have a feeling that this tan/brown will be different from what Azone will release. Obitsu calls this new girl "Suntan"-chan, instead of Natural after all, though we'll find out for sure soon enough.

K-2 I've been wondering for a while (and this is a little off-topic for this thread oops), but how does AP/Obitsu tan compare to Smart Doll tea color?

It's troublesome when your main characters are varying shades of tan xD I'd like to avoid a vinyl dye-ing mod if at all possible but I already accepted that at least one of them will have to go through that..

Ajahli

ugh! she's so cute! Of course she would be limited ;___; 3

nanika

Yet another reason to go to Wonfes . Makes me want to go to the following one next year in February.

Banders

Awwnn she's so cute... And limited ;_____;

It's a really nice skin colour though.

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

K-2
I've been wondering for a while, but how does VMF/AP/Obitsu tan compare to Smart Doll tea color?

These are the tan vinyls I have.

Tans01.jpg

Tans02.jpg

The Obitsu is an early VMF tan and has the "pearl" coating making is shiny (note highlights). APs don't have that coating.

MVSig.jpg

elianti

Thanks so much K-2! I didn't know you had also DDDY Kanu's body! They are all soo beautiful~ I hope that Suntan-chan sells well at Wonfes. Maybe that could convince Obitsu to make more skin color options standard.

K-2
I didn't know you had also DDDY Kanu's body! They are all soo beautiful~

I bought just the body many years ago and had an Obitsu Haruka head in fleshtone on it. Since that character was written out on the MADh Vinyl story several years ago its just become a "floating body".

I hope that Suntan-chan sells well at Wonfes. Maybe that could convince Obitsu to make more skin color options standard.

That would be a good replacement for the fleshtone color they have discontinued. Some of this might depend on how well their Super White is selling.

http://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50BD-F01SW-G.html

MVSig.jpg

Ajahli

oh my gosh those eyes are GORGEOUS! And I see the Yurisa head! !

I really hope they make some of this stuff available afterwards. the 04 and 05 heads look so good and the new eyes are so pretty, and the tan girl looks so good!

*wistful sigh*

elianti

I just saw this on Twitter:

CoF_RmpUsAILD8D.jpg

Here's hoping that she'll be more readily available someday..

The faceup they did on their Yurisa head is what I had in mind for a Yurisa of my own(albeit in a more anime style lol). I really hope they sell her blank head separately too!

elianti

Another Summer Wonfes, and it looks like Obitsu will be having VERY, VERY limited sales of tan obitsus in their area again. Same 32,000jpy price as last year, for a "sunlight" skin 50cm Obitsu with what looks like a 50-03/Kanna head(last year was 50-04/Mafuyu), along with all of the standard busts, option hands, and 48cm thighs & shins to make the 48/50cm tan Obitsu of your dreams. No wig or outfit is included, but they'll include a random pair of eyes the same style as the one in their example image:

D3E2shc.jpg

All info was from Obitsu's blog post here, and they might post a little more about her before Wonfes on Sunday. Quantities will be limited and I'm almost certain that they'll sell out immediately this year as well..

K-2

Very desirable. Haven't seen one come up on Yahoo Japan Auctions yet.

MVSig.jpg