Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Waffles

Would it be possible to open eyeholes on an azone 50 doll?

Poofiemus
Also @Yokha, what eye size does your Siggy use and did she come with eye sockets? Not open eyes but that pocket like thing around the inside of the eyehole to hold the eyes better. Sorry if I'm confusing

I dunno about Siggy, but Homura does not have eye pockets, so I doubt Siggy would either.

That said, I've heard from several people with eye-pocket heads that the eye pockets are actually more irritating than helpful for the most part, so it's probably no real loss. After you open the eyes, you can just use silicone ear plugs or white poster tack as eye putty, like people do with DDs and resin dolls.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Waffles
Also @Yokha, what eye size does your Siggy use and did she come with eye sockets? Not open eyes but that pocket like thing around the inside of the eyehole to hold the eyes better. Sorry if I'm confusing

I dunno about Siggy, but Homura does not have eye pockets, so I doubt Siggy would either.

That said, I've heard from several people with eye-pocket heads that the eye pockets are actually more irritating than helpful for the most part, so it's probably no real loss. After you open the eyes, you can just use silicone ear plugs or white poster tack as eye putty, like people do with DDs and resin dolls.

Oh! Thanks for the advice . I couldn't remember if DDs had them so I just kinda assumed they did and that they were a plus . I think instead of Alice I'll get Mirei first and then Alice so the head cap doesn't worry me as much

yokha

Siggy uses 12mm eyes since I want to achieve the same look like the painted eyes, but the eye ball was quite small for the eye opening, now i recommended 14mm eyes for her, no she doesnt have the eye pocket, but to stick the eyes its really easy just like normal bjd just use eye putty or bluetack and the eyes will stick, and sorry for my broken English

Waffles

Siggy uses 12mm eyes since I want to achieve the same look like the painted eyes, but the eye ball was quite small for the eye opening, now i recommended 14mm eyes for her, no she doesnt have the eye pocket, but to stick the eyes its really easy just like normal bjd just use eye putty or bluetack and the eyes will stick, and sorry for my broken English

Oh okay thankyou^^. It's okay you're English is still really good and easy to understand so don't worry . Thankyou again for the help

elianti

I think instead of Alice I'll get Mirei first and then Alice so the head cap doesn't worry me as much

Oooh, Mirei! Please do post pictures of her if you do get her!

Waffles

I think instead of Alice I'll get Mirei first and then Alice so the head cap doesn't worry me as much

I'll definitely post pictures if I do get her and I'll post pictures of her with open eye holes (although that may take while). I hope that Azone will release option parts for her because she seems to have a new skintone and that makes me worried about replacing any broken parts or getting new hand poses

elianti

I'll definitely post pictures if I do get her and I'll post pictures of her with open eye holes (although that may take while). I hope that Azone will release option parts for her because she seems to have a new skintone and that makes me worried about replacing any broken parts or getting new hand poses

Finding replacement parts will be difficult unless Obitsu makes natural skintone standard.. Though thankfully the actual soft vinyl parts themselves aren't likely to break(unless provoked by modding and such xD). So far I haven't had any problems with my 50cm so I'm not sure which parts of the frame could be the most vulnerable.. Maybe the elbows and ankles?? The only other visible part of the frame are the knees and those are pretty well-built/designed imo. I really hope they make hand parts available in Mirei's natural skin tone though! It looks like she might come with two sets of hands??

Ever since Azone announced her they've been specifying what skin tone their 1/3 dolls are now, so hopefully they'll have more natural releases..

Waffles

Ok thanks for the info. I'll pray to the doll gods for obitsu to release option parts lol. Well I'm glad she comes with holding hands because for me those are the most important along with normal hands

berettapunk

Sorry to resurrect this old topic, but i was curious if anyone had a suggestion for an artist i could send a couple heads to get this done to. I fear doing it myself lol.

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!