Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

sinclair

Wash Miku's Outfit

sinclair

I know that many will wash outfits to help reduce chances of staining before using them, so I was wondering if it's possible to wash Miku's default outfit. I'm wondering mostly about the boots and sleeves due to the material they are made out of as I don't want to ruin their glossy look.

I really wasn't worried about washing things first before using as I know it should only be done in cold water, but I live in Arizona and the cold water comes out hotter than the hot water because the water lines are in the attic instead of in the slab (It's common here to rerun all water lines in the attic when a slab leak develops as it's cheaper then trying to rework the slab. We don't have basements here.). This leaves me with only a couple months a year where the water is cold enough for me to consider washing my girl's clothes. Anywho, I'm worried about staining now more because a pair of jeans left marks on her body stocking (I haven't removed it to see how her skin looks.) so they are shelved until being washed, and I'm making a list of things that need to be washed when the "winter" comes.

foo
I know that many will wash outfits to help reduce chances of staining before using them, so I was wondering if it's possible to wash Miku's default outfit. I'm wondering mostly about the boots and sleeves due to the material they are made out of as I don't want to ruin their glossy look.

Wolf has said that the top stained his Miku, but most people have been ok with it. It's probably safe to wash though.

I would not wash the glossy stuff! For the boots, the zipper on the back is known to stain so put some Volks stain protection tape along the back of Miku's leg. Generally when I have footwear that's not lined with white, can't remember Miku's atm, I put tape all over the inside. You'd still need to take care of the zipper though.

For the arms, The one thing that's known to stain is the black plastic clips at the top of each. I think the plastic just rubs off a bit rather than dye transfering, when it stained mine I just rubbed it off with a magic eraser. Same with the headphones vs. ears.

BeyondTime

Wolf has said that the top stained his Miku, but most people have been ok with it. It's probably safe to wash though.

Yeah the top stained her badly. She had grey blotches all over her torso. The green piping on the boots also caused a stain. Others did report no issues with the top. I've wondered before if climate could play a roll in staining. It doesn't really make sense to me that the same outfit would have different stain results within the same production doll run unless some other factor were involved. At least if the same fabrics and vinyls are used to make all of them.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction